The rec will never be finished

fuck srsc

another friday night alone

i wish the rec wouldn't close on gamedays

anyone ucla?

Stop filling up the rec there isn't enough space as it is

oi oi

>tfw 22 and just started my junior year at uni

I feel like such an old fart. I never thought I would be the old guy. Very depressing stuff

I'm going to have a nightmare of a quarter-life crisis as I get older, I'm already stressing on how I'm not 17 anymore

Where are my huskies at?

SDSU here

36 in uni here. Literally nobody gives a fuck, unless you start making hurr durr im so old ecksdee jokes, or you start trying to drop wisdom on the kids when they do stupid teenager stuff. Just lol and let them carry on with their stupidity and not intervene like an adult would and they treat you like one of them

Ayy

Shout out from UMass's retarded younger brother. Wish I had the money for UMASS brah.

First year grad student. Gym is decent but there's only 1 deadlift platform so when it's busy there are barbells everywhere.

Maastricht anyone?

WHO NOTTINGHAM HERE

IF NOTTINGHAM, WHO BROADGATE PARK HERE

IF BROADGATE PARK, WHO SPRUCES HERE

Tilburg here

Northerner here, ayy.

checking in

I know there's a couple huskies here

mah niggas

>always check these threads
>nothing but rich whiteys
feels bad hombre

Shitskins pay less than whites through scholarships and grants and get in with lower GPAs. Quit bitching.

Come at me

Who said anything about scholarships and grants? I'm a poor shitskin and I want to see other poor shitskin universities in this thread, that's all.

The "rich" part was me being TRIGGERED at this thread being nothing but North America and Europe.

ay

Anyone?

>Post on a forum used mostly by North Americans and Europeans during daytime hours in these areas
>Get triggered when exactly these demographics start posting.

I don't think the 4chinz are for you, m8.

Graduated from there in May. It's a pretty alright place

Asian

Well whenever the Somalian University for Aspiring Pirates opens up we'll be sure to make a new thread just for you.

Right here m80

college, course fäm
starting october

>36 in uni

why so late fâm? what you studying?

plsbeinlondon

Hey Trevor

how do you know we're all white?
i swear everyone smart around the world goes to uni in america and uk. or am i just being anglo-centric?

im always afraid to meet up with any of you guys

small lifting noob seeking friends

any K State fags

u know it

sw rec?

>live in Gainesville
>no gains

Go Gators

Why did I have to be born poor in the shittiest developed country in europe?
american university are a joke and I could have had so much fun

CSULB belt is coming in the mail today going to go squat as soon as it arrives join me brethren, going to get some sick gainz!!!!!!! heavy squat day

who /McMaster/ here?

i've been there if it means anything. beautiful place

Humboldt State reporting in

anybody wanna join me for a lift session while everyone is at the game

forgot pic

moshi moshi. you go to the RAC or AFC?

trinity, physics
you?

PSU anyone?

Altoona and State College Alum...too bad my tuition paid for kids to get molested.

OH just a heads up, if you are getting a slice from the greek do not I repeat do not use the ranch... that faggot sticks his hairy arm in the bucket to mix that shit, confirmed by 2 friends that worked there....afterwards he licks his fingers as taste test... cant beat the pie for value tough.

Yeah, just watched Trace throw the most brutal interception I've seen in a long time

Felician University?

Yo, I'm going rhul as well. Just got an email from the sports department saying that they are hiking up the prices due to "improvements". If they gym is the same as last year i will be disappointed.

Also graduated in May.
Had to find an off-campus gym since the campus gym was always packed in the evenings and I couldn't be asked to wake up early.

Go fuckin cougs

just transferring in this quarter, how is the arc here?

what's with the ohp policy?

Go cougs

>okanagan

Are all Eastern Canadians this stupid?

I'm rich

ass TO mouth

Ubc is a chink school. UbcO isn't I guess. Not the guy you replied to.

Reporting in

Go to the RAC, wbu?

hello fampai
>BFitLoverCheckingIn

Just moved to Houston after my undergrad (working for my family).

Do you know anything about Rice's masters of statistics program? I'm interested, but everybody I know that went to Rice did Pre-Med so they don't know much about it.

Also, y'all weird as fuck. Seriously, I've never been at a weirder party than the Rice party I went to in undergrad. It like a bunch of shut-in high schoolers discovering alcohol for the first time.

ohai

Sorry I don't really know anything about the stats program, I'm doing physics. I don't really drink or party but I get what you mean, people here are nice but don't seem as relaxed. I guess because everybody has their shit together.

Its all good, thanks for replying though.

Don't know where you were at before, but hope you're enjoying Houston! I moved back in May and dig it so far. There's a lot more to do here than people say there is.

Ebin ::DD

any FIU brahs?

who /gtbbc/ here?
>tfw literally no gym at GTL and the only replacement is liquor

Wow bros what a shame they closed the school down.
Good thing i graduated just in time and found a job with a 90k starting salary

pranav is that you?

Too bad I will never find someone that goes here...

Who /meme school/ here?

Its alright actually. Great pool, Davis is the shiiiiit

checking in

See you lads there this Saturday

when is the best time to go?
i've heard it gets crowded

>one platform
>three pec deck machines

The renovation makes me diamonds

I'm going to be so happy when you fucks stop advertising on pandora

Also reporting in

Who /concordia/ here?