This is the only thing that makes bulking bearable

This is the only thing that makes bulking bearable.

Who else here bulks with the munchies?

I'm not ready to bulk yet but I probably wouldn't smoke because it made me really paranoid last time I smoked.

I feel, weed made me paranoid as fuck back in the day. It's all about having good vibes around you, not being stressed out by thinking about work, family issues, etc. Relaxing music and a soft light help me

Bulking?

You mean life

You quite literally admit that using drugs is the only way for you to achieve proper motivation to obtain long term goals. You are a complete and utter failure in life. Just fucking give up trying to achieve anything and take a nice minimun wage job, get a fat boring wife, and be average and unhappy.

When you feel paranoid, just remember that you've just smoked weed. Which makes you feel paranoid. So don't worry about it.

My niggah

> It's all about having good vibes around you, not being stressed out by thinking about work, family issues, etc.

Yeah, I was going through some shit at the time so it might be different now. I'm still not quite ready to start smoking again, I need to get my life sorted first. :)

> Relaxing music and a soft light help me

I'll try that the next time I smoke :) Thanks

I'm sure you've never taken a pill in your life

Except committing to bulking has nothing to do with the logistics. Logistically it is intelligent to use a hunger-inducing painkilling drug when lifting heavy and eating heavy. Marijuana and bulking go hand in hand.

You fucking idiot

Are you upset that none of your mates ever offered to smoke you out.

Smoke a blunt and chill out, brotendo :^) x

im not a nigger

Smoked weed everyday for 8 years, took a pill a couple of times, used speed a couple of times, used coke a couple of times, get drunk quite alot.
According to those "logistics" it is intelligent to use coke if you have a very busy stressfull job... Fuck off m8..

> implying only niggers smoke weed in 2k16

go back to bed grandpop

weed is a niggers drug, nigger. And only a nigger needs drugs for motivation.

> Smoked weed everyday for 8 years

Ahh yes, so you're of those so-called "people" who hates everyone who remotely reminds you of your shitty self control.

Can't wait til AZ votes on Recreational tho guys :D

not an argument

Maybe a little bit. But its not exclusive to weed. I have this mindset about anything now. Seeking for ways to achieve extrinsic motivation is just week imho. Especially is those things are drugs. (btw i never "used weed for anything". I was just lazy and liked doing it.)

Weed is literally a demotivator lol you got that backwards m8. That's why you have to commit to doing something before you smoke

Indica or sativa for the gym, boys?

Ye but niggers dont have the intellect to be abled to understand that.

I'll never smoke and gym again. It's awesome to feel all your muscles contract as your lifts, but completely the opposite when it's something intense like deadlifting. Cardio sucks as well with it for me.

Definitely afterwards, indica to kick back and feel your gains at work

Don't work out intoxicated, user

Yeah you're probably right. I'm not talking about getting ripped, just a little buzz to make things interesting. After sounds like a better idea