I think lifting made me asexual, anyone else?

I think lifting made me asexual, anyone else?

>Lifting for about a year
>Made great gains
>Look so much better
>Being hit on, girls touching me, clearly showing me they want sex
>Feel disgusted how easy they are
>Feel i am too good for them
>Think how they are shooting above and would be lucky to get me
>Feel they don't deserve me
>Think how i spent so much time working out, lifting, dieting and so forth they aren't worthy enough

What the fuck, i've also noticed now if i do "like" a girl, and she starts liking me i start feeling disgusted and don't want her anymore.

You delved too deep

Lifting gone wrong

Because now that you're at God mode you see that woman never looked at you like this because of your personality. You are truly seeing why woman are shallow. You're experiencing it first hand. A woman cam scream in the face till she's blue about how ripped guys arnt hot to her and that all she wants is a good guy with personailty but ...it's just not true. That's why any experinced lifter will say lifting for girls is not worth it.

I guess so, i've also heard them talking private stuff with me like 3 girls at once, saying how they hated short guys (I'm tall). Even that made me filled with disgust, since it showed how fucking disgusting they are and appearance is everything.

But still, i want to get my dick wet. But my mind won't let me. I just lose all interest when i know i can get it.

I feel the same way but I'm an introvert.

When girls talk to me the only thing I am thinking is "Why is she talking to me I just want to get home"

It doesnt really occur to me to bring them home but then again I dont think my wife would like that so much.

Yeah, but the main reason is that it requires to much effort to get/have sex.
Once a girl starts flirting aggressively I get disgusted by her because out of whatever reasons it seems dirty to me, and on the other hand if I think about sexing her that would mean less sleep, waking up god knows where, and in general it fucks up my whole schedule for the week(end).
And additionaly I don't like one night stands, it seems cheap to me, however I do not want to judge those who enjoy it. I'd love to have a gf for having sex, yet the only relationship I ever had was not very long or good, so it basically is all in my head.
But the bottom line is that sex with a girl who I barely know and most likely will never see again requires too much effort/ressources for what it actually is in the end.

They say stuff like that because they like you and are unable to properly express it. 'I hate short guys' said near a tall guy means 'I like you because you're not short.'

Basically women are children. They have no idea how to handle their own emotions and desires.

I haven't been able to get an erection or have felt the need to fap since I started lifting and cutting

>tfw you realize women are boring stupid whores that are only good for a fuck

I think you were just looking for happiness in satisfaction in women and other decadents. You have truly discovered your body can produce the same feeling when you work and push it to the limits. Eventually drinking and drugs just seem a waste. You're understanding what it means to be free of the nigger tech and cultural Marxism.

my tip is, when talking to a girl treat her completely asxual, this way you can actually get to know her and you dont want her just for your self esteem or as a trophy fuck.

dont you get it? you feel asexual already, you came this far in self improvement, now just learn to get to know the girls in the world. and off course most of them are repulsive retarded mindless children but believe me you dude, there will be one that you will really like once you got to know her and thats the one you will want to go for.

i did this and had a gf for over 3 years, longest relationship of my life. and i was a chubby without gains at the time.

That's how you should treat them. Fuck and then ignore. Goodluck on your future journeys fellow traveler.

were they hating on real short guys, or meme manlet heights like "xDD 5'11" guys, how can they even live "

Under rated post

You are similar like me, and i also get disgusted by it, and don't find myself keen on one night stands.

They were about 5ft6-5ft7 if i remember correctly, and they were talking about guys their height. I'm 6ft.

your pic is retarded, there are like 800 million white people on this earth after they/we started spreading all over the world 500 years ago.
/pol/

You think it's disgusting that women care about appearance, but do you want to fuck fat ugly chicks?

I'm talking about appearances that someone was born with and cant fix, something like height you roastie.

I really really like thst picture, can i save it?

Sure bro, it's all yours.

But bad facial structure (being ugly) is also genetic. I'm just saying, maybe the problem is that you hate women.

>Be dyel 24 kissless virgin
>Ok looking but not alpha male by any means
>Fattie girls and desperates 6/10s in late 20s are hitting on me
>Not good enough / socially aware to get qt 3.14s

Fuxk you im not giving away my potential wizard powers for a pity fuck ugly girl

I wont go for whores either
Better to run than curse the road

This is completely normal. It's psychological, and has nothing to do with being asexual; let me try to break it down as I see it:

>Start lifting/exercising routinely because girls don't pay attention to you
>Begin to notice the satisfaction of a good diet and pump, see results over the course of time, everyday move uphill a little more, always working harder and harder and pushing through the pain for hours a week, a month, etc
>All of a sudden, girl who has never done a moment of exercise in her life sees you have physically improved, thinks she can get what you've been slaving over because she's a princess and deserves it
>tfw someone undeserving tries to get something for nothing from you
>tfw you instead try to look for the girl who works out as much as you do, but can't find someone who fits the description in most any random bars or clubs

Basically, they really are beneath you, lest you find them physically attractive. There's no way you would turn down the girl who looks like she can squat as much as you, though. You're not going to tell me she's the one making moves in this green text, are you?

>tfw 26 and at the same situation.

Only 4 years to go.

Women over 30 have started giving me the mires, even when there is nothing much to mire. I think they are facinated by the fact that I'm single all the time constantly and that has become quite common knowledge by now. The single moms are usually confused as fuck as to why I don't want them and they are the most agressive by far. It's like people imagine that if you get along with someone, you are somehow entitled to fuck them. Little do they know that I'm an adult virgin who has huge complexes on pleasuring others over myself and I try my best to be as nice as I can and come along with everybody, even though in reality I pretty much despise most people because I have been bullied in the past a shit ton and all that. I have a hard time trusting anybody.

Once I went as far as to go to ones house. But there was a picture of the father of her child in the wall and he was obviously someone on roids, training nothing else than their arms and chest.

I was so appalled by that whole thing that I just walked out of there without saying a word while she was in the bathroom. I have always felt that I dodged a bullet that day, she is crazy on so many levels.

still a small minority of the total world population you degenerate cumstain

>take country from majority
>slowly but surely genocide natives
>"huh maybe we should put provisions in place so these guys stop dying"

Rinse and repeat a la South Africa, United States, Australia, India, Caribbean etc

And I don't even know why. I am not a puritan, I understand that sex is an enjoyable activity and I don't want people to not like it. But when a girl comes really hard at me I can just think" what the hell is wrong with you, stop touching me and keep some distance". I just don't know why, but my first impuls is not that I am happy for being approached. It's probably naive and uptight, but I want to get to know a girl before we fuck. One night stands feel so lewd and I always feel like shit afterwards.

>I have always felt that I dodged a bullet that day, she is crazy on so many levels
Had a similar experience. Got drunk with some friends and later a girl took me to her place. At this time I was too drunk to do anything so I just fell asleep at her place. The next morning I woke up, took a look around and left before she woke up because the whole situation felt so cheap.

its not naive and uptight, its normal. dont think less of yourself for not being a kike media brainwashed degenerate piece of shit consuming every filthy public access hole that presents itself.

Utter bullshit, a good body helps but if you're an autist with a six pack you're still never getting laid, and a confident cool DYEL will still get plenty

Lifting has made me a hungry monster, id practically fuck anyone at this point

Sadly i dont have the same expericence you guys do. Its been around a year since i even saw a girl who was single

Where the actual fuck do you even find girls Veeky Forums?

You just have yourself.
If you feel you are better than somebody, you're disgusted by them, because if you're so bad, then they're worse.
If somebody you like, likes you back, they have bad taste and are a bad person.

you got a sister around your age?

Kek

Nope, i wish i had a younger sister because it would have been an easy in with her friends in my younger years but then again i had a gf all through age 18-26 so it would have only been for a year

yeah thats what i was thinking, having a sister you're close with makes it easier to meet Qts

your best bet is just to go out and mack hard

I think I went from an asexual chubby excuse for a boy to a sexual man. Loosen up OP, life is too short to get hung up on petty bullshit.

But my main concern is right now, having a younger sister is great when youre teens/early 20s but after that her friends age and...well

I swear my sex life died the minute i started uni, doing my final year now and its been a sexless, dateless journey
I hope it will improve when i finish because i cant take this no more

So how do you manage it then?

just go to the uni hangout and drink a beer someones gotta pique your interest

afaik there is no uni hangout
Many girls have my interest but i have no idea how to get them, all of them have a partner already and thats troublesome

well then you either gotta become a homewrecker or wait till you land employment to meet some new faces

I have a job in my field of study but im just...i feel like its too much work to find a girl because sex and dating shouldnt be hard, it should be fun and enjoyable but lack of women makes it not fun

Thought about being a homewrecker but same problem there, most girls in relationships are shitty people and/or not attractive

Online dating is a meme but im starting to feel like its worth a shot at this point, if i can just find one it would be worth it

Grow a beard OP. Most women are intimidated by beards and won't approach you.

Beard works

You need to watch this: youtu.be/CMGtCBEe1NM

Philosophy.

This content would fall into the scientific field of psychology, not philosophy. But it's not scientific at all, just someone's personal interpretation.

>all of russia not white
this is a bait image btw

How does this relate to OP? he said he thinks he's TOO good for these girls

That was so autistic (and familiar..) I enjoyed reading it.

Mortal women are not deserving of you. You must search for a fair Elven maiden to court.