Tfw lifting for the race war

>tfw lifting for the race war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slfl7IIept0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol youd get a gf sooner

>implying

>he thinks those guys lifted

Might be why they lost though I suppose.

shoo shoo /pol/

Who cares about a girlfriend, protecting the white race against all those subhumans is more important as of now.

That's true. Besides all the white women are dating shitskins now.

Not really. Only the trashy ones. I know alot of black and arab girls who date white guys.

unless you're a slav, niggers gonna win 9 outta 10

As long as our race has a secure future I'm happy

this

>white peckerwoods post autistaclly about the race war on an Byzantine scroll making board
>meanwhile me and my black and brown mates are making babies with white women
this race war is being fought using white wombs and u crackers are losing hard

She has a receding hairline

Niggers only getting bad gene wite girls confirmed

Sure thing tyrone. That's why black males are the least desirable group even among black females.

>implying slavs aren't niggers

these women are stupid with daddy issues

Thats the greatest evil of all this, the brainwashing of low intelligence women into making horrendous life decisions.

One day the traitors will pay

Is that fucking Rippletits on a cut?

I am a fucking viking, and I would fuck op up in his """"""""""""race war""""""""""""

Top fucking kek

>implying whites aren't losing

>ripptits
>cutting

Agreed. Couldn't run before now I'm cornered in my own lands 8 miles per day feels good from a former fatty, gunna hit the weights soon. We're all gunna make it brother.

I feel you bro

Implying you'll win against a group of people with ideological convictions to defy extinction while you're patronized by the shitskins lmfao. Eat more Marxism bars.

>"viking"

>bunch of gibsmedats on boats who rob actually productive members of society

>not niggers

>buttmad DYELs
Kek.

Me and my crew vs you and yours
>implying you have friends
I will fuck you all up, /pol/posters don't lift or train combat sports, or have social skills.

All you weaklings have are delusions and shitposting

>implying he'll stick around and they won't abort all their mixed race potential kids

>that feel when you will never be fighting side by side with den Kameraden der SS-Sondereinheit Dirlewanger

;_;

Post self.

Veeky Forums is /pol/

For real

>tfw lifting for the upcoming race war

>mfw can't wait to wipe out european weaklings

MUH SAFE SPACE
MUH EVIL RACISM

fuck off to reddit

Well, if you're an arab or paki, I know we have nothing to fear from you in that regard

This is a fitness board you retard, just because he put "lifting" in his post doesn't suddenly make the post fitness related

I am literally scared right now.

Why are you even here? Veeky Forums as a whole is like this and has always been like this

الله اکبر م8

>Veeky Forums as a whole
Somebody clearly doesn't use any boat besides /pol/ and /b/. Don't let the posts you up vote on r/Veeky Forums confuse you, there are some decent boards out there

shut the fuck up newfag

You're like 5'4" tho.

Look up the Houston Goylers. The alt-right and nationalist groups are training and organizing.

six whitecucks get assblasted by a single Moroccan guy and you expect to win a race war?
youtube.com/watch?v=slfl7IIept0

Go back to your cuckshed white bread, muscles won't make you win a fight

The Jews own western Arab conscious. They still think they're free thinking and being jihadist XD.

>thinking niggers can keep anything organized for longer than the welfare check cycle

how did this fetish begin?

Veeky Forums is /pol/ you retarded nigger cunt faglet

no is has not you newfag

Why did no one take out the fat fucks knee?

Post music to motivate me to lift for race war.

The thing is that the only reason there would be a race war in the first place is if there where was a large number of people like you who wish there was one. You keep saying "the upcoming race war" in an attempt to make that statement true. But it isn't and there won't be one. Why don't you try and fight the evil within you in terms of laziness, illusions, untruth, unproductiveness , resentment and jealousy instead of making enemies out of people who are not your enemies?

>being this ignorant to the state of western society

Stop getting your Veeky Forums "news" from r/Veeky Forums and actually browse boards that aren't /b/ and /pol/ and you'll see thats its not

twf when /pol/ won't give up on sad lost cause

>"that white face when..."

Welcome to the fight my white brother

>one of them tries to pick him up
>can't even get them off the ground
I laughed
FAT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

All the boards have always openly said racist shit, bruv.

>every post on each respective board is done by a few individuals

desu, I can't wait to breed you storm weenies out of existence

You realize the race war isn't actually a real war, right? You 'fight' by dating and having white children.

You do have kids, right? At least 3+?

Wew lad

>implying your shitty crew wouldn't run away after the first shitskin gets shot

Nice meme Tyrone

You melon monkeys could have done it already if it weren't for my favourite word in the English language:
>Abortion

>tfw most western leaders deliberately want to cripple or destroy the white race
Eastern Europe will probably be the last refuge for whites around the world

I don't even hate brown people, but look what they're doing to Europe

Is this the thread to trigger /pol/?

implying pic related isnt exactly what is happening

>Bruh, these Jews want to kill us
>QUICK KILL ALL NIGGERS

Seems like it

>There won't be a war worth joining and dying for in your lifetime

That guys cute tho . I'd fug him

No homo right?

Ask a native american how well a race war works out against white people, even when they're outnumbered 100:1

Better bring a shovel and some peyote cause they're all dead

Tbh, most natives died from white diseases, not gun fire.

Whites are literally disgusting

that black kid is pretty cute, senpai. He could prob do a lot better.

most of europe was killed by diseases brought by pig-disgusting mongols, and yet we bounced back to dominate the planet.

>tfw shitskin in Australia
>tfw get enough female attention because attractive, being "exotic" only adds to this
>tfw girls here literally make social media posts about finding a "hot brown boy"

How can whiteys even compete? The only girls here that exclusively date white people are the festival going, hippy trash anyways.

why would u post this u look like shit lmaooo

Why do IR relationships trigger 4channers

see

The only bible i'll ever need

>Implying the statistics of dating websites apply to normies
>Implying the women on those dating sites aren't trying to lock down some white cuck to "settle" with

Newsflash faggot, normie women can get cock at the snap of their fingers. If she needs to use a dating website then you just know she has some kind of underlying problem. Divorcee, been single too long, crazy etc.

Nice try though.

Because they can't get a gf and they're mad someone who they consider lower than them has one

Proof?

Not really the same, as the new culture in this scenario is far more advanced, where it's the opposite in the EU.

Islam is still a retarded religion though.

I'd say there is more traffic between /pol/ and Veeky Forums than any other board combination.

This is your brain on r/TheRedPill

Go out and meet women irl if you want proof you virgin NEET fuck.

You literally live under a fucking if you didn't even know there was a stigma behind online dating.

>tfw I LITERALLY just left /pol/ to come browse Veeky Forums because the front page had pissed me off
>this is on the front page of Veeky Forums

Whelp.

Not even trying to be redpill user. The stigma behind online dating is real and applies to men too. Ever wonder why CHAD never needs to use online dating websites like okcupid? Because he's not a fucking loser. Tinder is okay though because it's been normie-lised.

Delusional /pol/tards.

I used to because I was a fucking virgin. Now I lift and have a qt Columbian gf and life is good

this

You are such a beta

>Tfw German qt powerlifting / horse riding gf
>dat ass dem legs oh my god
>Tfw entire family votes AFD and is loaded as shit
>Tfw 6'3, blond, blue eyes, former commando, competing in nationals for PL like gf

Even though Europe is lost to the ruling elite in the EU that destroy our continent, our races and cultural heritage, I am a man of luck.

>rip eu

Why do you even care? The percentage of white women who go for black men is still very small, and everyone here will die before that changes by much.

And even if it did, mixed women are attractive anyway. Pic related