Big pecs are stupid

- Your shirts don't fit correctly, t-shirts look ridiculous
- Looks unnatural, no functional reason for chest press movement
- You bulge in all the wrong places

Prove me wrong, user

>not having a big hairy chest

guys love it

I have big pecs and girls die to touch them.

Triceps and biceps are an "accesible" zone, you just have to "let go" a hand, but to reach the pecs you know you have to gain trust. They work like low level boobs.

Wrong places?? They look great and add thickness to your upper body. Coupled with wide shoulders they are the foundation of an aesthetic upper body

Peclet detected

Keep telling yourself that OP. After abs, pecs are the next most important thing you need if you want to actually look Veeky Forums.

> tfw my lower pecs have no definition

>ohp 1pl8
>squat 2.5pl8
>deadlift 3pl8

>bench 1pl8

is there any hope for me ever getting pecs

I actually agree OP, but bench is the biggest peen exercise there is.

Yeah, we're having yet another test injection thread. Or, you know, progressively adding weight.

Big pecs are one of, if not the, most important part to work on for aesthetics.
Sorry for your shit genetics not allowing you to grow some sexy muscular man tits, dude.

are pecs equivalent to womans breast? if so, are mans bi&tris womans butt?

Post favourite chest exercises.

Not sure, I guess the bi- & triceps on a man are like good legs on a woman.
Bitches also love a good ass on a guy.

>being a peclet

Dips and incline db bench

Yeah all the dudes love to bench. They like having big chesticles on their chest, plus laying down and pressing heavy is pretty fun

The press with always be my favourite upper body lift

I see you have shit chest development faggot. I've been running canditos 6 week and my girl loves my chest, especially when I get back from upper body day.

According to who?

Swole pecs, delts and traps are literally a man's version of boobs and butt.

That's nothing.

>OHP half pl8 and some change
>Deadlift 3 pl8
>Bench 1.5pl8
>Squat 1.5pl8

women love em

t. delusional faggot

>dips
>chest

no, they do... shoulders and pecs more so than biceps and abs...

bench more

Functional reason for chest press: Chad uses it when he shoves you aside to fuck your girl.

Im having a hard time trusting you because i know for a fact being fit doesnt help you with girls at all
If it did most of fit wouldnt be filled with >tfw no gf/cant get laid posts

Every woman i've had sex with has complemented me SPECIFICALLY on my pecs.

Being fit multiplies your ability to get attractive girls to like you, but a thousand times zero is still zero.

for fuck sake... women like chest and shoulders.
if you are completely unable to talk to women in the first place of course nothing will help you

A friend of mine is a skinny dude with a beer gut, he is balding, has no job, no education and no ambition
He gets laid

have another friend who studies and lifts with me, looks amazing, smart, good haircut, fun to be around, studies at uni and is social
Hasnt had sex in over a year

And get this, the guy who is more social is the fit friend. The other guy just straight up complains about his depression and not wanting to do anything in life to every girl he meets and gets laid anyway

They are equally tall too so inb4 manlet

I bought the being fit makes you attractive meme too, but its all lies bros
Girls find social value attractive, sometimes that coincides with being fit but more often than not it doesnt

I know that feel mang. I can ohp 60kg for 4 reps but can barely bench 40kg. I hate my body.

>implying anyone making those threads actually lifts

Is that from a joke vid or is it real?

Holy fuk post your body man

>tfw big chest and small arms

>ohp 1pl8
>bench 2pl8
>squat 2.5pl8
>deadlift 3pl8
I'm all chest no leeeegs

I havent made a thread like that but hell, im having problems getting laid aswell and i sure as fuck lift
currently at 90kg, 185cm and ~16%bf
Im doing 3 months slow bulk and 3 months cutting because i do martial arts so during bulk i focus on strength buildup and cuts are for cardio

Lifting doesnt help you get laid, alcohol and girls having poor judgement does

>- Your shirts don't fit correctly, t-shirts look ridiculous
Buy better clothes
>- Looks unnatural
Completely wrong
>no functional reason for chest press movement
The only functional movement you need in this world is being able to type into a computer, and to somehow move (wheelchair/walk/bus/car)
>- You bulge in all the wrong places
My bulge can be in your right place tonight user
>Prove me wrong, user
Didn't even have to try

That is arguably the best way to train abs.

FOrgot to add that he shouldn't be flexing his hips and his abs would be getting stronger faster

>He has shitty chest insertions genetics
>He doesn't mainly focus on upper chest
>He is above 15% bodyfat
You CANNOT find me someone who is lean and whose chest looks "unnatural" and doesn't look good in a shirt.Lose some weight,fatty and then your pecs will start looking like plates of armor instead of tits

Its really true. I've had more than a few girls comment how how they like my chest.

good upper chest exercises?

>2 people
>both equally outgoing and fun
>both equally drunk
>both 8/10 face
>both 5'11"
>one is 185 lbs at 10%bf
>one is 145 lbs skinnyfat
Who will pull the hotter girl?

>tfw fell for the OHP adequately works chest meme

I stopped benching for a year but OHPed consistently until I could press 1pl8. Then started to bench again, figuring I'd put up a decent weight considering I was starting to OHP a good number.

HAHAHAHA no. I managed 145 3x5 but I was thinking I'd be around 185. OHP made my shoulders and triceps look good to regular people though, so I don't feel too bad.

>skinny, beer gut, balding, no job, no education
>social value
Son I think you might be retarded

>le all thigns being equal argument

thigns don't work like that user. The only thing that could produce the situation you've decribed is genetics, but genetics aloen aren't responsible for a person being 185lbs at 10%. The person will have made choices and sacrifices which affect his personality, social circle, and general knowledge.

I guarantee the bald skinny guy is banging ugly girls.
Quantity vs quality

Social value isnt determined by his value to society as a whole but how his value is determined by girls around him
many girls want him = high social value
If he is worthless and a drain to society thats besides the point because its not about that
Its about having value to women

pic related

>ohp 1pl8
>bench 2pl8
>squat 1.5pl8
>dead 3pl8

could be worse

me and my best friend are pretty similar, he studies in engineering and im doing finance right now so its equal aswell
I have better teeth than he does and im alot more fit since he is DYEL

During my time of no sex he has had two girlfriends and he is still with the last one he met
Does this count as to what i think?

Look, to clarify
Being fit MIGHT help you if girls around you are attracted to that type of thing, if they like drama fags then you will lose to a drama fag and vice versa
Simply being fit isnt going to help you get laid, you need to analyze what girls around you are attracted to and focus yourself accordingly

Sure, he is but he has also had an exgf who was a straight up 9/10 and her kid sister likes him too (sister is a lookalike to her older sister but younger)

I remember reading somewhere that kanye is incredibly self conscious about his body and hates his man tits at one point.

Does look quite stupid tbf.

Big chest make waist look smaller, also my gf loves it l.

Kek

Find the YouTube Playlist "so you think you can bench". Following all the steps will probably lower the weight but it will help you to grow

>Tfw I met a qt from the gym and we hit it off like crazy.
>Tfw one of her favorite things is to put her face in my chest.
>Tfw she tells me "user, I love putting my head on your chest. I feel so safe."

Chicks love strong arms and a big chest. It makes them feel like a real man is holding them.

Aside from that I think having big pecs are one of the first thing people look for in fit men.

>things that never happened

And then you heard the alarm clock?

Choose not to believe if you wish, but I think this girl might actually be something special. Not all of the people that post on Veeky Forums are recovering fatties or autists and my point remains valid.

i think OP is on to something.

whenever i see the vintage classics i find myself merlin much more than contemporarys

I mean, I naturally have decent pecs but all I really want are huge fucking cannonball shoulders.

there's a reason i used to be the only orc rogue on my server however many years ago

i think everybody who played this gainsgoblin has some warped perception of shoulders

godzilla shoulders = making it