Alright boys

alright boys

Starting January, I'm going to have unlimited free flights both international and domestic.

How do I take advantage of this and make it fit related. Other than the obvious vacation times.

BS

all ideas welcome

Fly around the world and tolerate shitty, under-equipped gyms in foreign countries. ohp lamo1jap.

> (OP)
>Fly around the world and tolerate shitty, under-equipped gyms in foreign countries. ohp lamo1jap.
This. Press at least 1 national citizen of each country you visit.

I concur, lmao1jap

Why do you have free unlimited flights?

Save up 5-10k

Backpack the whole world, fuck your gains.

I'd actually kill you for this opportunity, dropped out of school so I can travel before debt/corporate job/morgage/kids.

You can literally hit every country on earth, you hit the jackpot.

>got a full time job too soon after college
>will never travel the world for months on end

Feels bad man.

why are some people so into traveling? I honestly don't see the appeal. go shopping? you can do that anywhere. see landmarks? just look at pictures, it's not that amazing to be worth traveling countless of hours. partying? you can do that anywhere.

what more is there? I get bored out of my mind every time I'm dragged along to some foreign country

I'm currently typing to you as a college dropout in his mommies basement.

I'm about half way to my first 3 month trip. It'll be worth it but I miss school. I wanna go back. Ty for reminding me my dreams will stay dreams if I do.

> stay at hostels
> make tons of new friends
> have random adventures getting lost in foreign places
> get laid a lot

What's not to like?

>make tons of new friends
fucking where? when I'm traveling with friends it's just us, we don't make life long best friends with random people we walk past, unless you consider small talk making friends
also again, getting laid is possible, and much easier where I already live

Go buy legal steroids in Thailand then bring them back to the US by hiding them in your ass

Brilliant reference user.

I went to Miami South Beach alone @ 17. It was the most neurotic, fulfilling, adrenaline pumping experience in my life man. Been chasing it ever since.

I personally travel alone & frugally. The community is epic, beautiful fun people. It completely changes time, mundanity isn't real life. There's nothing stimulating about it, no challenges, no progression. Only low consciousness & energy.

Traveling is your chance to be a lion. You're constantly rolling up, beautiful, tan, lean & fit. You HAVE to engage with your environment to the fullest, because you're always trying to handle logistics.

It changes your perspective of the world to appreciate beauty, makes you learn to be fun and love life. You walk into a room and don't complain about how your hotel smells musty, you are in love with the feel of the sheets, to see a spa bathtub makes you smile.

You get instant validation for giving your journey story, everyone wants to be around you & talk. Charisma comes naturally, girls are fun.

Just straight up makes you a better human. Only if you travel frugally/rough it though. A lot of little boy/girl trust fund babies 'traveling the world', for their instagram only though. You need to struggle for it. You will never be this young, beautiful, and alive again. Get off the plane and give that thoughts a few minutes. You'll be dead soon, this is it.

This, >muh travelling has become a meme for millenials who can't find any meaning in their lives, so they go and look out for it elsewhere

travel alone pussy

Don't go 2 hours without meeting someone new

>why are some people so into traveling?
This.

>why bother getting fit? just look at pics of guys on roids

It's called you're a trust fund baby.

Worst disease you can contract, traveling isn't for you. Robs you of the great pursuit, steals your glory. Quite unfortunate.

You don't need to go to the bar and HAVE to fuck a girl or you'll be sleeping under a bush, you can just use daddies credit card for a hotel. Why would you ever sleep on the ground, that's WEIRD, anyone who does it is a fag, they're poor.

But you'll never feel so alive and happy as when you wake up next to a perfect 10 sucking your cock in the most comfy bed you've ever felt, and feel so inflated because you fucking pulled it off despite the odds, and here you are with a swedish backpacker dime.

peak of life experience.

>But you'll never feel so alive and happy as when you wake up next to a perfect 10 sucking your cock in the most comfy bed you've ever felt, and feel so inflated because you fucking pulled it off despite the odds, and here you are with a swedish backpacker dime.

Nice drea you perma virgin autist

* dream

I always stay at hostels/guesthouses. It's literally impossible to not make friends. You're staying in dorm rooms with a bunch of beds in them, everything is shared, there's a common area to hang out it, every night there's an organized 'let's go out together' activity. I've made so many friends doing this.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

As for the How did I get the unlimited travels?
Can't disclose that.

For now, my plans are to travel the touristy places and get that out of the way : Spain, Italy, Sweden, France, germany etc.. These are my week trips I've planned so far.

Weekend random bullshit trips: within the states, cali for in n out burger, random trips to new york etc..

I did have the idea of video reviewing random gyms to the cities I fly to.

other than that, i can't think of anything else to take advantage of this, or even monetize this.

just vlog the whole journey, Like everytime you go anywhere record it with a go pro. just buy a lot of batterys and chargers and sd cards and do it.

Two options:
-Visit Thailand for cheap roids and traps and die in a sauna.
-Visit Sajad Gharibi in Iran for a cheap HGH hookup and sell it on the deep web for loads of $.

you are so fucking gay and I hope your plane crashes

Thats me in the pic.

plenty access to cheap gear already. compete already as well with sponsors and endorsements.

i hope not

Yep.

already bought my GoPro. Passport renewed, good amount of money saved up, just need more battery and sd cards.

pretty much set and good to go for both my weekend and week trips, while maintaining my job during the weekdays.

2017 is going to be one awesome fucking year.