MDMA

>tfw still on ecstasy from last nights flume concert because this was that good shit and I'm still geeked up
>tfw have to go to a funeral in one hour and I know I won't be any sort of sober by the time I get there

What do?

Benzos

Benzos are the devil. Plus I can't find any atm famm :'(

Tell us how it goes

Same situation minus the funeral. I've been drinking vodka since I got home. Not sure whether to recommend it or not.. But regardless good luck.

Aye famm I saw Flume too last night

Cocaine, always kills my roll quick. Usually would end up at an after party back in the day, and lines were always the thing, and without fail, 5 minutes after one, the x was gone and I was ready for bed.

I want a goddamn greentext of an user ruining a funeral rolling face.

cocaine or GHB

Wear sunglasses.

Don't go to the funeral. Simple. Just tell them you were too overcome with grief.

Flume's set is lame af. I hate how he calls it "live" but he's really just hitting some midi drums and playing a few notes on a keyboard while the track plays. Unless you're really gonna go all out for a legit live performance just do a DJ set. It's so boring watching him half-ass each song in its entirety.

I didnt want to remember the feel of the sun coming up and those fucking birds tweeting as you come down and realize you got a bunch of shit to do with your family today

I feel you user, but the lights. The lights..

I'll hyu

Chill with that shit. I need to go pay my respects.

I'm here. I'll be back later nd let you know how it goes.

DJs are for the mainstream though xD
Except my girl DJ sprinkles who's gonna kill it next weekend

>do a line of coke
>ready for bed
Something doesn't add up here

At all kek

It's okay as long as you bring enough for everybody else.

Make sure they got techno playing at the wake

You clearly don't give a shit about this funeral or take it seriously, why even go?

White pill gin and tonic with some grenadine.

a multivitamin, acetylocysteine, 2 litres of water and hope for the best

Doesn't sound that bad to me? Unless you took a pill an hour ago, surely by now you're pretty chill and you can control yourself.

He has to keep up appearances so mommy and daddy don't cut him off from his party money. Fucking privileged degenerate.

>tfw did about 4 lines of Coke last Saturday
>tfw drank a little over a bottle of tequila
>tfw have a drug test on Friday
Will it be out of my system brehs?

I've been drinking over 2 gallons of water a day since Saturday and working out so I should be good for Friday's drug test right?

I'm 6'4 230 if that matters

Coke doesn't stay in your system for more than a few days, you should be fine.

Yeah I know I'm just stressing cause it's a great opportunity that I've been waiting for and I don't want to get fucked over cause I did a few lines.. I was gonna get a at home drug test on Monday to take it and calm my nerves a little.. But it's like I know I'll be clean I haven't drank any alcohol since then since it supposedly slows the breakdown of the metabolites of Coke. Plus I've been drinking a lot of water and working out

2-5 days for urine, 2-10 days for blood. 3 months for hair follicle. Unless you're a frequent user then it's 7-10 days

Alright cool it's a piss test and the previous time I did it before last Saturday was like a week prior. So I've only done it once so I should be good. Thanks brehs I'm still gonna get that at home drug test just for reassurance

Twice**

You're golden

I hope they dont test your piss

You really think you're still feelinf last night's MDMA because it was so good? You realise that unless you were up all night doing more, that shit wasn't MDMA right?

>Pay your respects

Goes out partying all the day before a funeral of someone you presumably give a shit about.

Pretty normal to have afterglow. Enjoy.
Take it from the guy who got and gets aferglow for 2 weeks to a month, and made the mistake of rolling too much as well. You can both get an afterglow, or go way too hard and get a wicked hangover.

Fucking Normans.

it's called meth....