>tfw team /endomorph/

So what type are you faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is outdated gakkibakakun

humans vary much harder than this simple chart

Somatotypes aren't real.

the left guy is the same as the middle guy, except he forgot to train his lats and has a shit posture.
the right guy is the same as the middle guy, except his higher bodyfat.

They are, just like muscle composition, their attachments, body proportions, et cetera, are. Just not that black and white as the chart there

Let me translate the commie letters for you guys

>lanklet>manlet>fat manlet

not true. I'm 6'4 and not like that.

actual russian here, only the last one makes any sense: it says picnic

It's not that simple, but in general this is right. It also has to do with blood sugar and insulin production, as well as what your body is used to.

Bodies that are used to storing energy will store it easier, and bodies that are used to using energy will use it easier. If you grew up being a fatass, it will forever be harder for you not to be one. This is why fat parents shoving terrible foods down the throats of their children makes me both sad and angry. They are screwing them over.

For really skinny people, their appetite is so horrible that it leads to a food aversion of sorts. Eating past what they normally eat will make them so sick that they just can't continue. Their body uses what they put down, and they can't gain weight. True suffering for some lanks. I would rather be a fatass that has trouble being skinny than a lank who has trouble putting on weight.

>being this bad with proportions

Are you a fucking girl? Its about skeletal structure. On the left has substantially thinner shoulders (BONES) and joints than the middle, and the middle has substantially thinner waist (BONES) and joints than the right.

left is man
middle is man doing a lat spread
right is man with more bf% than the other two men

the whole body type shit is dumb, people are fuckin dumb. Everybody's body is different. Ya'll retarded

>ITT: retards

Its not about METABOLISM. Its not about WEIGHT or MUSCLE development. Its about SKELETAL structure.

>n-no if an ectomorph eats big and has the right hormonal balance he can look just like an endomorph

As if muscle mass and hormonal balance was the only regulator of build or athletic prowess.

By that logic, if you pump a FEMALE full of TESTOSTERONE and have her eat a lot, she should be JUST AS STRONG as a man

But this is objectively untrue. Most roiding women on 10x normal male levels of testosterone look like pubescent teenagers and are weak af because of their SKELETAL STRUCTURE

So you're saying theres only 3 variations of skeletal structure? Ur fuckin dumb buddy. Get an education then come back and shitpost, alright?

See you next time nerd

This.

Endomorph master race here. My shoulders have always been more broad and my hips more wide than the lanklet untermenschen. I would never be a twig, even if I became a vegan. At best, I would look like a pancake. Wide and flat.

>So you're saying theres only 3 variations of skeletal structure?

Where did I say that, poindexter? Are there only three heights: short, average, and tall? No?

Can it still be useful to categorize things that way?

YES

>Ya'll retarded
>speaking like a nigger while telling others they are retarded

Your somatype isn't real.

this is the astrology of the fitness world

That's not what they said you retard

>bone structure ain't no kinda real
>wez like jellyfish see

We wuz sharks n shiet

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html

>implying bone structure has anything to do with tomatotypes
Somatotypes were invented by a psychologist to categorize people he didn't like and label them as permanently useless.

Likewise, they make no sense in modern usage as people use it as an excuse to categorize their own bodies because they "eat a lot" and can't gain weight or "have perfect diet/routine" yet can't get lean.

If you think you're a lanklet, you're not eating as much as you think.

If you think you're barrel-chested, you're not as lean as you think.

The percentage of people who truly deviate significantly from metabolic norms is minuscule.

It has everything to do with bone structure.

Ectomorph: characterized by thin shoulders, a thin waist, and thin joints (wrists, ankles, knees)

Mesomorph: characterized by broad shoulders, a thin waist, and moderately sized joints

Endomoprh: characterized by broad shoulders, a broad waist, and broad joints

Mesomorphs are the "ideal" athletic type, but ectomorphs and endomorphs dominate in their respective sports. You'll see ectomorphs as long distance runners, sometimes sprinters (ie Usain Bolt, but his body type is highly unusual for sprinting as they are usually mesomorphs) etc. They're generally much better at endurance sports.

Endomorphs dominate strength and body mass based sports as they have the most room on their frame. Shotpot immediately comes to mind, they are always absolutely massive.

Get out of here, you're samefagging it up and not providing anything tangible to your argument. You're just saying "NO THEY'RE TOTALLY REAL BECAUSE I SAID SO."

Do you even lift, bro?

What do they call something that has characteristics of two or more groups? For example thin joints, but broad shoulders/waist

The one in the middle. Mesomorph.

Forgot to add endency to higher body fat, still mesomorph?

i am very much hard right now benis :D

>yall is now ebonics

Suck a dick faggot

Not true.
Your bone structure and metabolism can determine a lot.
Your phenotype has as much influence on yourself as your environment

The objectively worst one.
>Ecto-just kill me now-morph

That would be a mesomorph

The shoulder waist proportions relative to body height are most important. Every single person can be characterized as one of the three based on those stats.

>aesthetic
>athletic
>picnic
laughingfrog.jpg

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME

Its not all bad for ectomorphs. The bright side is that you can maintain a lean physique more easily. The aesthetic focus for ectomorphs should be on increasing their shoulder, traps, and lats mass to compensate for the thin shoulders. The bright side is that smaller frame = aesthetic gains more quickly. 5 lbs of muscle mass looks like nothing on an endomorph but is substantial on an ecto

oh sorry, forgot to mention
>ecto+wide hips
yeah....
>aesthetic gains more quickly
also no....

You dumb faggots who won't admit there's some truth to skeletal structure and overall "frame"

>hurr durr somatypes fake guyz made by psycho mind man fake fake fake

Why do fuccbois always bring up this point as if we're dumb enough to think the original theories behind somatypes are legitimate?

If you can't understand this guy's logic please just kys

>mesomorph

wide hips is not an ectomorphic frame. sounds like you're a skinny endomorph with no muscle mass

I'm the worst of both, but with way more ecto traits. just one endo

so are you telling me your hips are wider than your shoulders?

I actually never compared them.
brb

>implying that having thin bones correlates to having fast metabolism

Ecto isn't so bad. The naturally low BF% means that even meager gains will be pretty visible.

My advice is eating really dense foods so you don't need to force quite as much down.

If your hips are wide, and your shoulders are broader than your hips, that means your shoulders cannot be thin

The only way to have thin shoulders and wide hips is if your hips are wider than your shoulders, which would mean you have a feminine physique

I actually broke out of ecto.
First I starting eating sweet at 19, which is something I never did for some reason, gained 10 in 2 years becoming skinnyfat, now 6-7 months into training I look almost passable.

Its not about BF% guys. Every body type in OP is built as fuck with low BF

The only way you could "break out" of ecto is if your shoulder bones were still growing, which is possible for young men.

I grew my shoulder muscles, now I dont look like a pear anymore. dont be so fucking literal

copromorph

Based on that I would be an ectomorph, but I've always thought I was mesomorph because I've never really been skelly and I have a big appetite. Huh, weird.

>tfw mesomorph master race
>when sedentary sadsack with no appetite, still retain lots of muscle for a skelton
>easy gains when motivation comes back

>current year
>still beleiving in tomatotypes

ectoshits are just people who can't eat enough to overcome their skelly modes

please, please kys OP

Altough this types thing is BS, frame isn't, and it determines whether or not you look good. Hard gaining is Bullshit, insertions and frame aren't

Natty
Roider with lat spread
Strong natty

Yeah I'm a burger studying Russian and I have no idea what they're supposed to be saying

Kek'd at picnic though