Why is the tastiest food and drink awful for us?

Why is the tastiest food and drink awful for us?

I want to sit and eat Moxie Cola and Doughnuts every day.
I want to eat hamburgers, lobster, pizza's, and hot dogs.

If I don't live to 100 I will regret eating healthy forever.

>Why is the tastiest food and drink awful for us?
Well, for one, your taste buds have grown accustom to very salty/sugary/greasy foods. I used to be able to enjoy fast food, but after eating clean for a few years I can't stomach it.

Man I haven't drank soda in 8 months and decided on my cheat day to drink an ICEE at the movies and I almost shit myself.

i still eat a Doughnut if I want to
but since i am Veeky Forums it became something special

Same, after a while the cravings for junk food go away and it just doesn't have the same appeal anymore.

A donut doesn't always have as many calories as you'd think... It's okay to have one.. As if anyone could handle just one donut. (pic unrelated)

THIS
ffs
>be on bus
>girl behind me takes out donuts
>literally gag from the smell
>move to the front of the bus
The fuck's happening to my body?

Thanks for reminding me of the struggles of my adolescence, squinting at this tiny fucking screen trying to watch the same episode of spongebob for the 10th time on my way to school, while all the other kids judged my autism. F U C K

W-what?
Is that a videoplayer with a calculator display?

I remember asking for the newest "VideoNow" for Christmas, only to get a stupid Juicebox... I had one episode of Ninja Turtles, and I never saw more cartridges sold anywhere ever.

Because you have a sugar addiction. People who eat wholefood diets long term stop giving a shit about junk food.

This pizza was roughtly 330 cals. I can make 400 burgers and fires. You just have to cook smarter...

Calling this shit pizza would directly make you go in jail in some countries...

just like your high def ps4 have their roots in that old school "funny" looking NES and old school gameboys, video player too have their roots

Do you really delude yourself that that looks good?!

Nigga what the fuck is that shit

i second this.
looks like these mini "pizzas" i would make for myself when i was a bored lonely fat kid home alone. I would just mix flour/water/salt and put on w/e toppings and call it good. but I was like fucking 10 at the time, whats your excuse?

I hope you called her out for it. No one should be allowed to eat on a public bus.

Why are the best drugs (cocaine/heroin/painkillers/etc) so bad for us yet feels so good?

Seriously Veeky Forums, start making your own desserts and snacks like doughnuts if you wants. This way you can control what you put it and don't overload it with sugar. It's healthier and you might even get another hobby out of it

No. It looks awful. Fortunately I'm eating it, not sticking it up on my walls. Just learn to dress it correctly.

It's roughly 20 Cm wide. My excuse is, I'm eating 5 healthy meals a day to live long, with a toned body.
If you guys can't control your cravings AND criticize every advice to indulge in them AND still be healthy, not over eat and be fit, just keep eating pizza and burgers, get off of fit and die from a heart disease at 45. Deal?

These guys seem to understand , how long do you have to not eat shit to get this reaction ? It's like a superpower , being able to SMELL what's bad for you

Soda disgusts me, always has since I was a kid.
Used to put a shit ton of sugar in my tea though, now that much sugar makes me feel sick

Well, it does make sense y'know, many years ago when people had to hunt for food, their body rewarded them with a good sensation when they had a big ass calorie meal

So a lot of calories ment a good hunt and a lot of energy

>pizza's
Plural of pizza is pizzas.

Every since the explosion of online chatting in the 90's, millennials like to add apostrophes where none are needed. It's a weird phenomenon.

>calling that a pizza
disgusting

looks dope.

rice cakes and soups are delicious.

nigga just cheat for real, I think I'd lose more than 330 cals from vomiting my breakfast if I look at this any longer.

I'm curious to know what you used to make the crust.

Controlling your cravings doesn't mean having to subject yourself to taste bud mutilation multiple times per day. Concocting and scarfing down that culinary abomination is not the only alternative to stuffing yourself full of donuts and soft drinks; although if I absolutely had to pick one of the two, I'd rather die of diabetic shock in the next 3 months than even put that pulsating alien lifeform anywhere near my lips.

also

>with a toned body
>toned

>Why is the tastiest food and drink awful for us?
because the human body is a result of millions of years of evolution where food was scarce and high calorie meals were crucial for survival while the endless surplus of food has only been available for under a century and only for certain parts of the world

I generally avoid the "healthy alternatives to tasty food" as I find real dishes made with healthy ingredients in mind are much better than these "hacks" but that actually looks decent.

I also tried making lettuce wrapped burgres and they tasted amazing. Not in a "this kinda reminds me of something good" way either.

Cauliflower rice (microwaved, then water removed with a dish towel), protein cheese (though low fat low moisture mozzarella should do the trick) and one egg.
And it actually fells and tastes really good, the cauliflower strong taste goes away, and you're left with only the cheese and egg. And it holds together pretty well, to.

Who said hamburgers, lobster, pizzas, and hot dogs are bad for you?

Holy shit I remember this. I setill have like 3 discs for spongebob. tfw bandgeeks episode

As an Italian this triggers me