How to gain more weight than the DNA allows you to?

Being thin is in our family blood, even if I eat like pig 24/7, I gain weight very very slowly.

Is there a way to remove this curse?

My body looks like pic related, and I don't take weight gainers and don't want to,but I can carry 50kg each hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How to gain more weight than the DNA allows you to?
You are as dumb as fatties who blame genetics.

>"I eat like pig 24/7"
>Counts calorie for a week
>1500kcal/day
classic

>Muh genetics

>Is there a way to remove this curse?

Increase mitochondrial protein uptake by 1.1% or 1.5%, this will lead to permanent muscle gain after each workout. Also take a cognitive enhancement inhibitor like provigil or piracetam in order to be focused on your workout routine and strict protein focused diet.

suicide

My body looks exactly like my father's when he was at my age, and all my uncles are the same.

And even though my father has a big belly, his arms and neck are thin.

It's the only explication

This is the first time I post in Veeky Forums, and didn't knew that it's the retard version of /k/

It's always the same thing, with fatties and with skellies, they THINK theyre eating alot/not alot but at the end of the day, if you count their calories the answer to their absence of weightgain/weightloss is right there

tl:dr find out how many calories youre burning every day and count how much you put into your body you fucking retard

Eat more
This and, if you dont want to roid, take a sarm (LGD 4033 and YK-11 is a good combo)

S-23 is a good option too if you are feeling experimental and want some contraceptive on the side.

Oh, so it's calculations n shit?
I walk a lot, like 20km each day at average.

Doesn't that help the bodyto gain more muscles?

You need to eat more then. Take the clories burnt in those walks into account.

Skellington here, can confirm. Get food weight scales and you will be surprised how little you actually eat.

I can also confirm this. I was eating half as much as I thought I was, thinking 2oz was 4 and shit.

"im genetically thin"

= i dont have a large appetite

it might well be genetic, but at the end of the day if you are in a caloric surplus you gain weight

>and, if you dont want to roid, take a sarm (LGD 4033 and YK-11 is a good combo)
>S-23 is a good option too if you are feeling experimental and want some contraceptive on the side.

You don't need to roid in order to increase mitochondrial production. Just take amino-acids like BCCA supplements and increase your protein intake. The BCCA can increase your mitochondrial production by 27% and combined with a high protein diet like 150-200 gram per day can significantly sustain enormous muscle growth caused by weight-lifting and low-body fat percentage.

GOMAD

fucking faggot GOMAD

GOMAD

OP

You are not gentically 'thin'

It sounds like you have a narrow frame, best indicated by narrow waist and shoulders, you might also have long arms and a short bicep insertion.

As others have said you just need to eat more. I am willing to bet you don't eat as much as you think you do.

fair enough if you dont want to use weight gainer though I find protien shake, 'instantised' oats and full fat milk a good thing to get down you just before bed...

Also add more volume to your upper body lifts. 3x5 bench and press as before, but after you squat or deadlift do 4x10 DB bench or press.

To get more kcal;

Pasta and rice should be your go-to carb. Add extra virgin olive oil to everything, cheese if you can. Eat as quickly as possible. When you can't eat anymore, drink 250ml of full fat milk.

If you can, go swimming. You don't need to do loads, just a few hundred meters. The cold water is pretty effective at increasing appetite.

Know your body. Personally I have a poor appetite in the morning, i just have a shake and toast, then get two very large meals at lunch and dinner. I have lunch at 1200 and dinner between 2100-2200.

When you do feel hungry, make the most of it. Fill lunch bags with nuts, dried fruits and squares of chocolate.

Peanut m&ms are also good.

As you continue to bulk your appetite will increase too.

Good luck, and count your kcals!!!

I know that the reason I have been stuck at 74-75 kg is because I don't eat enough but Jesus Christ dude, I may be underestimating my calorie intake but the portions I eat are just ludicrous, friends, colleagues and families are just scared when I eat

You are right (not sure if 27% tho), but SARMs just make it easier and without some of the side effects (mild suppression may still happen but you rebound quickly).

Also YK-11 has the advantage of inhibitng myostatin (then again this has only been tested in vitro). S-23 lead to automatically reversible infertiliy on male rats upon discontinued use.

Infertility is awesome when you are young and ripped.

But do you eat big portions consistently?
It doesn't really matter that much if you eat a big portion if you skip a meal later on.

Your body isn't special, retard. Count calories and factor in how much you exercise.

Some people do indeed have a higher metabolism or have a whole host of factors that contribute to them being thinner then normal.

This isn't a handwaive for the obese monsters out there who just destroy themselves with their food addictions and sloth, this is a simple statement of truth.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html