amazon.com/GEFU-13460-Spirelli-Spiral-Slicer/dp/B0026RMEK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dick

Your moms crusty old pussy

Your mom and a bowl of cheerios

nothing
reached my calory limit already

>Knife

Shrimp tacos for lunch. Pulled pork for dinner.

Its for the protein brah

This. Either cut the meat smaller before cooking or use the edge of your fork, you nigger

another faggot who fell for the protein meme

4 pb&j sandwiches and 2 cups of milk

First time eating oats in six months today. Trying to get back into fitness

So i mixed 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1 chobani yogurt mixed in. Fucking amazing, and only about 450cal for breakfast

I made zucchini noodles with sauce

SAVAGE AS FUCK

noice

get off the internet dad, im trying to download hentai and you're taking up bandwidth

He's clearly cutting

Lads

>eke

had pizza too
i regret it as just fuck now
>kms

Baking some protein pretzels right now

It was better than expected
Here's the recipe I followed eat-yourself-skinny.com/2016/02/zucchini-noodles-with-creamy-avocado-pesto.html

made something similar a week ago, was pretty good as well

I made some fishhead soup thats gonna last till monday because I aint afraid

[spoiler]Plus I get them for free from a friends dad[/spoiler]

o when the entire staff of the chicken store question your order, make sure you really want that, and tell you it's really spicy and spicier than their spicy chicken, which is already the spiciest chicken i've had in Korea...

Then cook it on a different stove than they cook the other chicken on, so as not to get any of the hot sauce near the other chicken...

And the whole staff is there when they hand it over with massive grins, literally everybody in the place, tells you to be careful as you leave...
I may die after eating this.

Spicy teriyaki thighs over brown rice with a side salad

>chocolate milk

>americans eat pizza with ranch sauce
lmao

the fuck are those globules?

>american
>canadian maple leaf on the pizza box, with english and french printed on the herring box

now you ruined my shitpost :(

Jelly? :^)

>$260 on table
>cant afford storage for laundry detergent

throw away that shitty beer

what the cash for?

also, high life is fine for bottom tier but natty is pushing it famalam

chicken breasts and steamed vegetables like every day

>Cheap beers, Little Caesars, and $240

No

Cinnamon apple pancakes

>americans
>implying there's a difference

high life is fucking trash, 50% of the volume is CO2. Get some icehouse or ranier if you want shitty beer or at least get the bottles. Little Cs is fucking terrible too, just get dominos or even pizza slut.

Huge difference, m8

I wish I had one of those spiralizer things

Canada is in America uneducated fuck

hahaha rofl lmao

someone is a growing boy :>)

>pizza pizza
why

I bought mine for less than $20 on Amazon
Looking for recipes to try I came across this which seems more complete insonnetskitchen.com/how-to-make-zucchini-fettuccine/

looks good as fuck

what kind is it? I don't really mind spending money it's just that I have a very small kitchen so I have absolutely no extra counter space and very limited cupboard space too.

I love to cook but I try to keep the equipment down to absolutely mandatory

you fat piece of shit nigger, why dont you just kill yourself right here and now

reeeeeeeeeee

holy shit, some one is cheating

I have this amazon.com/GEFU-13460-Spirelli-Spiral-Slicer/dp/B0026RMEK4
I have only tried it one with zucchini, don't know how it works with other vegetables

>25
>live alone
>still make meals that look like I'm in fucking kindergarten.
I don't even know why.

probably because you can't cook

It's b8. I'm gonna play my "useless knowledge that fat people know" card and say that picture is several years old. Domino's hasn't sold calzones and pasta bread bowls in years, and 2 liter coke bottles haven't looked like that in awhile. Judging by the soccer ball, I'm going to guess that it was around the 2010 world cup.

actually looks pretty nice. thanks

nice spot with the ball

Hamburger helper and reheated ratatouille with corn chips, and maybe a beer

Rice with tuna in oil. Served with a glass of water.

I'm currently living in a housing full of foreigners and there is one stove for about twenty of us.

this pic just screams Russia

chicken fajitas

Nah, I can marinate and slow roast meat like a champ, I can bake cakes, I haven't been to a restaurant that serves better pizza than the one I make, I used to smoke my own meat. I cook much better than most women my age. But for the last year or so I have lost all joy in eating food. I even stopped getting bothered when I eat the same meal for days on end. I literally can wolf down kilos of cottage cheese with a side of fish-oil and Centrum and not care. That qualifies as making an effort. Anyone go trough something similar?

Bosnia, no that's not in Russia.

bosnia is russia
>Anyone go trough something similar?
kinda. for the past 2 months while cutting I've been eating skyr and oats for breakfast every day and chicken and veggies 6 days a week. doesn't bother me at all tbqh. the 7th day I usually cook something good though, while still paying attention to calories if not macros as closely.

:) What a fucking breakfast, I usually eat a deli sandwich for breakfast and a donut after if they have them at the office. For today, I tried the oats and jesus it feels like my energy level is good and i feel fine

>tfw Deli sandwich for breakfast every day

Salmon rice beans egg spinach

It was funny the first few times you autists typed it, but now it just looks like a 12 year old preschooler really trying hard to be funny.

i'm really good at cooking and baking but i eat the same stuff everyday for a week and i switch it, i used to make fancy stuff but dieting really killed my enthusiasm for cooking, even though it is what brought me to it in the first place

greek ekmek

fatty

Why so many different kings of food? Unless you prepped it in a large batch it seems like an over complicated meal.

Damn, that looks good brother

A cup of rice and a chicken breast.

not fat,just sweet tooth

Dominos does still offer pasta bread bowls, just saying

>$260
>"look how rich I am guys!"

had an apple a while ago, might get some buttered crackers as a final snack for the night.

We should fucking hang out and light stuff on fire. It'll be fun. I'll bring the weed.

Smoked beef sausage, bowl of oatmeal, banana, and a glass of milk. Leftover night is a bitch.

feed your fucking pet

What are your macro ratios lads? Just getting back into lifting after a couple of years of slacking. Cutting from 6'0 85kg to 80kg before winter.

For dinner I had fried gnocchi with shitake mushrooms, cream and pepper sauce, on top of a couple of white fish fillets.

Pizza and booze -_-. I always make up for it though. I'm NEET anyways so it's not like I need energy throughout the day.

>seated OHP
never gonna make it

Breh I just had the same. Good stuff.

sup chad

basic as fk

CRB Like every night

what are those yellow barrels, leek?

>that money
>buys shit beer

stop that this instant, young man

>chocolate milk
Triggered.

>High Life
Triggered.

Best one itt. May try that later, that looks delish.

>rice and meatballs
>RICE
eat some pasta you twat they have very similar macros, would recommend conchiglie

you mean Kataifi you fucking degenerate

nope.this is ekmek.kataifi is pic related.

Tonkatsu ramen, geso, and takoyaki

chicken, rice, eggs, and some pepper for me

I had 5 slices of a large margherita pizza.

korean rice cake.

last meal of the day

1/2 cup oats
1 scoop protein
1 cup yogurt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
handful of almonds, activated, of course

no idea of the macros but looks good