/gym bully general/

/gym bully general/

Who else loves to be a gym bully?

I have done a fair bit of grappling and kickboxing and although I am 5'8 170lbs I feel very confident around bigger guys because I know I can fuck them up.

Yesterday as I was unracking my weights I dropped them so hard that the two big dudes doing sets of bench winced and gave me a dirty look. I picked up the weights again and again I dropped them as hard as I could to make the loudest noise possible. One of the dudes said, "Hey, man, could you please stop doing that?" and I said, "No." He scoffed and walked away. I dropped the weight again and his friend and walked over and said "Hey come on dude what is your problem?" and I said "If you don't like, come do something about it." And then I got my fists out and he shook his head and went back to doing his bench.

Bitches, haha. The gym is full of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6q_lXkjF9gM#t=205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6q_lXkjF9gM#t=205

Big guys - 1
OP - 0

Congrats on being a shit human

>And then I got my fists out

For slapping their shins

SHOCK THE BODY

this actually pisses me off

You are shit, die

man that was cringey stuff OP,
making loud noises and wanting to fight when they ask you to stop

Is a 6'1 230lbs dude who also has experience in grappling and muay thai.

I would walk right over to a member of staff and get you kicked out. For I am the bigger man and do not feel the need to resort to violence like the little half-a-man you are.

Haha, pussy wouldn't fight a guy half his size. You think that makes you a man? Come fight me next time I drop weights while you're on your last rep, you fag.

Lol.

Fighting someone your size, I legit think I'd kill you.

Typical Manlet

You will do nothing like the rest of the pussies at the gym.

They lift because it gives them confidence but they're never as confident as they need be to actually swing their fists and defend their honor.

>and defend their honor

Christ lol.

You realise if you did go up and swing first, you'd get fucked up.

>5'8"
>manlet craving attention to make up for his short comings
Wew lad that post was cringey

Rename this to obnoxious self-conscious cunt general and you're spot on.
I'd have you kicked out and banned so I don't have to deal with dumb cunts like you.

I'm 5'4" if you tried to fight me in the street I'll just shoot you or let you take me down so my black and spic friends can kick your head in. Or we'd just jump you. Or use a bat. Your soft nigga.

This is what a grown man does. You're a little boy who went to his mcdojo and now thinks you're the shit. I hope you don't actually get into a fight one day that's not sparring lightly with a 13 year old like Kramer.

Lol, you're a lightweight manlet. Crawl back to the machines and agility ladders where you belong, you pussy.

if you want to fight go to nig nog hood, you are just pure tard

I seconded this. I think if you got into a fight with those dudes they would jump you and you'd lose regardless of your homoerotic grappling training.

are you retarded?

>Who else loves to be a gym bully?
huh?
>I am 5'8
hold on guys i think i figured it out

Wtf I hate manlets now??!?!

If you're making stories up to impress your internet friends on Veeky Forums, you may as well make yourself come across as less of a tryhard caricature of aggressive alpha mentality that proliferates social media websites. That was literally the cringiest piece of writing I sat through all day, OP.

Bullying is for insecure faggots like OP. Only time it's understandable is in social situations.

I refuse to believe that people like you exists.

>LOOK MOM, I'M BEING ALL EDGY AND SHIT AGAIN!

What gym do you go to, OP? I'd like to show up there and have you try to bully me. Emphasis on TRY.

LOL, fag

you're 5'8, they didn't wanna fight you cause they'd go to jail for murder, kid

I'm not usually one to judge, but I'm assuming he's still in highschool. A lot of the teenagers at my old gym used to act the same way, ignoring people when they asked if they could work in, yelling from across the gym, taking their shirts off and staring at people, throwing the weights around, videoing people and laughing. I hope you find a better way to express yourself, op...

Quality fiction OP

Post pics of body you little queer

>5'8" Manlet
>bullying people

this has got to be a troll, holy shit

ahahahahaha

lol look at this internet gangster. One time i saw these two dudes running away from each other while shooting at each other at the same time. Both missed and went to jail. The story of your future if you were actually not too pussy to pull a gun.

I haven't even been on this board for going on two years now and just want to say

[Spoiler]Guaranteed replies[/spoiler]

oh baby

I really hope this is OP baiting because otherwise this is really quite sad

moar

I do this as well at my squash club. Most of the guys there play with girls and are little bitch mode twinks and because I'm 6'3 none of them do shit when I walk in to kick them off the court 5 minutes before my booking is supposed to start (i need warm up time)

i bet that's the inside of your leg

I'd tell you to fucking wait and then you'd wait. Especially cuz im your daddy.

Yeah no you wouldn't at my courts. I'm ranked and people know I get 5 minutes warm up so I can use the full hour without wasting time

nice fibers.

So it's more like people know you and are nice to you for some reason?

No they just know to get off the court early before I get in there and kick them out.

>playing squash
Are you a woman from the 80s?

So if they leave early there is nobody for you to kick out then?

Or go to jail

Napoleon complex little shit.

That's a dollar

Rollin in a twenty and some quarters

Another dollar. Is there a twist ending?

hard dollar

is BJJ grappling where you hold them down and suck them off till they give up?

What the fuck is happening here?

Ah here we are

Is Eric Andre posting on Veeky Forums again

Man this place changed a lot.
Look at those newfags biting the bait.
Hey guys,this is a pasta tier bait,get your shit together.

WTF I hate ironic memes now

You're tall for a chick. Anyway, tits or gtfo.

They probably were disturbed by your autism level.

Here is your return of rhetoric in text form sir

And slapped them with my pussy

So many cucks here, lol

>doing push press
>while bringing bar down, lose my balance and fall on my face
>everyone in the gym immediately runs up to ask if i'm ok

lol fucking betas-just goes to show everyone knows who the *true* alpha is and would do anything to protect him (i.e. me)

It's funny because even 6'Sam would probably knock the fuck out of the retard that posts these /gym bully general/ threads.

Topkek. Holy shit you're literally retarded.