Cutting lifehacks

Veeky Forums cutting lifehacks
>pic related... perfect mixer with clear spirits when you wanna turn up on the weekend

You are an insufferable faggot.

Pls elaborate

If i want to turnip i will eat a turnip, fucker.

>drinking soda
>not a manchild
pick one.
here's a lifehack: don't drink on a cut.
if you're an alcoholic and can't not drink vodka w/ sparkling water is the way to go. it doesn't taste like shit either unlike mixing coke

vodka isn't bad with sprite zero

Hmmm i never thought about this combo nor realized there were other zero calorie sodas.. thanks user

carbonated water with lemon is much better. the artificial sweeteners just make it taste worse.

there are fuckloads of zerocal sodas

try arizona green tea zero

1 part vodka
1 part Sprite zero
1 part low cal cranberry juice
1 big squeeze of lime

Pretty awesome low cal mixed drink. The sweet of the Sprite is balanced by the tartness of the juice and sour from the lime. Serve that shit over ice and sip it at the lake. Dank.

whiskey straight
vodka straight
occasional beer or red wine
sweet drinks are for teenage girls

samefag

>drinking carbonated drinks

Absolute ruins aesthetics due to bloating.

Water only thanks.

If you want to be Maximum Girl, there's low cal juices like Tropicana 50 to add to booze.

>alcohol
>cut
pick one

>mixer
Use it as a chaser if you want to get drunk

Coke zero is bitter. Painful, bubbly, and bitter. I love it.

Why aren't there more unsweetened zero-cal drinks? Then I might actually have something other than water.

seltzer water

>tfw cutting
>tfw I cannot stop drinking all this calorie free "sugary" shit

There's also Coca Cola no calorie no caffeine soda, if you need that

Vodka
Water
Ice
Twist of lemon, lime, or cucumber

>0 alcohol taste
>calories almost exclusively from the alcohol
>very low chance of hangover
>no disgusting soda burps

Just go to the bar and order a vodka water

I love those little Crystal Light drink flavoring packets. I drink about 1.5 gallons of water (and only water) a day, so it's nice to have some sugar-free flavor now and then!

Why did this poster want a turnip?

It's calorie free so i don't see the problem mate.

>tfw swear you will limit yourself to two vodka soda waters, have said 2, get buzzed and order beers

>drinking soda or alchohal ever
You plebs will never make it

>going sober through this mortal experience that is our life

>giving up gains for any mortal pleasure.
>desecrating your temple in any way

what bloating? lol you are cutting, fucking dumbass

But I like the taste of pepsi max. Sugar free lemonade is bearable and with vodka means you can still have coke the day after without subconsciously tasting alcool and wanting to spew.

there are dozens of different flavours of carbonated water

[tipping intensifies]

that's basically what 90% of adult males over the age of 25 drink. are you sying 90% of the male population is fedora tier?

>shitters from cold ass countries will never know the feeling of cracking an ice cold can of soda after a long day of being fucked by the sun
my third world ass is laughing at you

water tastes so much better than soda if you're actually thirsty

Heres what I drink on a cut

>captain morgan spiced gold and coke zero

>Washing down vodka shots with coke zero

Surprisingly effective, just take a sip of coke zero after every shot and it removes the vodka taste completely.

it's kinda funny how wrong you are

>teenagers wanting to prove their maturity through their hatred of alcohol
>twenty-somethings so eager to prove their maturity by scorning something as irrelevant in life as someone's tastes in beverages
>even more pathetic "manly men" who think you're a fag if you can enjoy a drink that doesn't consist of biting off a raw lemon with your teeth while showering in vodka

Why do you do this?
What does this bring you?
No one will applaud you. Not even yourself.
You know full well that drinking does not make you a normie, just like you know that as long as you count calories even drinking won't affect you much, just like you know that sometimes getting drunk is just what you need.

Then why?
Even if you know you have no reason to lash out like this, why do you do this?
Are you just angry?
No one will ever listen to you and see you as more mature from that.
No one will ever listen to you and think of you as more manly from that.

Then why

>just take a sip of coke zero after every shot and it removes the vodka taste completely.
chasing with toilet bowl cleaner does the same thing!

>making weight for my first mma fight
>whole family is having dinner at grandmas place, its a yearly tradition, we dont get to see grandma much who prides herself in her cooking
>call grandma beforehand and explain to her that it would be better if she could make me some fish and a salad instead of regular food
>shes shocked that i dont want her food but after about an hour of explainin g and talking she doesnt get the point but agrees to make me some fish and salad, i specifically tell her at least 10 times that i just need fish and salad, NOTHING else please
>at the dinner table, she loads up huge amounts of potatoes, Schnitzel, heavy sauces, sweets, etc.... huge feast basically and shes proud as fuck when everybody starts complimenting her food
>then she brings my fish with some salad on a single plate
>while she tells everybody how i wanted something special and how it took her 3 hours to make this special sauce, she drowns the fish in a heavy cream based sauce
>im not talking about on or two spoons full here, im talking abut putting so much sauce on my plate that she can hardly balance the plate without it leaking
>fucking ruined; at least 2000kcal that she just put on my lean protein; im so shocked that i dont even know what to say at first
>"Honey you alway loved this when you were a kid :("
>trying to separate the fish from the sauce doesnt work, eating just a little
>grandma tells me to stop playing around with the food and to start eating
>explain why i cant
>she tries emotional blackmail and starts crying "why he doesnt want my food, i just dont understand, i put so much effort into making it special for him, yadda yadda"
>still dont eat it
>whole dinner is ruined, everybody eats in silence while grandma quietly sobs in the corner
>family is pissed as fuck, father yells at me for a solid 30 minutes on the drive home ranting how he doesnt gve a shit about my hobby, he only gets to see his mother once a year and i ruined it

fuck

We're all insecure, and we hate ourselves
that's why

Now fuck you, smirnoff ice drinking fag boi

this is the worst

i fucking hate it when people try to shun others because they dont want to drink shots pure.
Or even worse, those faggots that let memey "men magazines" convince them that fucking uncooked meat tastes better than properly cooked beef and look down upon everybody who doesnt like to eat bloody raw meat.

You're a retard of proportions humanity is not ready to explain.
Even a literal retard, I'm talking people with actual mental retardation, understand that as long as you follow your nutrition diet 30 days a month, not following one day is going to have precisely zero effect on anything.

And even then, you surpassed actual retardation.
The worst part of this is you're probably convinced they didn't understand you
You're convinced you were valiantly protecting the values of fitness and nutrition
Instead you're just as retarded as people who don't eat gluten because "They're watching their figure"

I'm speechless
I'm hoping this didn't really happen, because I don't want to believe someone has to live with you in their lives

m8 my fight is in 6 days and i need to drop 5 more kilogramms

you have no idea about cmbat sprts, weight classes and making weight, do you? Its fucking gruel and not to be fucked around with

>2016
>still drinking alcohol

>m8 my fight is in 6 days and i need to drop 5 more kilogramms

Yeah, I'm sure you'll do that, and that ruining your entire family's special day was worth the 50 grams you have shed off by abstaining a meal has earned you.
Unless you abuse substances, you're never shedding that weight in that timeframe. And if you are using 'boosters' to accomplish that, then it matters even LESS that you abstained from a meal like a retard because you have the nutritional know-how of a teens magazine.

have you ever even seen adults?

>tips menorah

>

it's an Ameicans ruining their taste buds with excess sugar since birth and can't enjoy flavours that aren't overly sweet episode

make me.

Sounds like you picked to not cut. Enjoy you're adipose tissue.

I've literally already reached my target body-fat range without cutting-out alcohol, but yeah, sure thing famalama.

Also:
>you're