Mocha Coffee is the only DECENT tasting protein of all

Mocha Coffee is the only DECENT tasting protein of all.

No arguments

You obv haven't tried Strawberry Cream...

unflavoured is the only decent tasting protein of all because it doesn't taste like anything.

all the chocolate cream double frappucino banana split wheys taste like artificial sweeteners and ass

caramel coffee is the patricians choice

>2016
>Still wasting money on 'flavored' whey
No wonder there's an obesity problem in the world, with faggots like you who can't stand the natural flavor of something as beneficial as whey.

>i want my food to be disgusting because im big stronk man

>the taste of water with neutral powder without any flavour to it is "disgusting"
>the taste of artificial sweeteners and artificial flavouring isn't
ask me how I know you're American you fucking degenerate

>my palete has been so thoroughly skewed by everything being SWEET and ARTIFICIAL that I can't handle the natural flavor of ANYTHING
So sad to know that so much of Veeky Forums have the sensibilities of 8 year old girls.

Serious question: what is the natural taste of whey? Like a grain?

I bought and tried samples of almost every MyProtein impact whey.

If anybody wants to know what the best tasting flavours are, let me know.

like flour or something. it has less taste to it than creatine. I drink it with water and don't really notice anything's there.

>not dymatize snickerdoodle flavor. (even tastes good with warm water)

there's unflavored whey?

holy shit, I need to try that, even though I really like the taste of whey milkshakes.

>Unflavored ( I add a tablespoon of coconut sugar)
>Strawberry Cream ( Taste like Strawberry Nesquick milk to me)
>Coconut Chocolate
>Chocolate Mint

The ones I prefer. Best bang for your buck

Shit taste lel

Chocolate Whey + Cold Coffee is my go to drink in the morning

Question about shakes. Doctor recommended I try diet shakes/meal replacers while losing weight to combat hunger/cravings (I was bingeing a lot).
>are diet shakes similar to protein/whey shakes?
>what kind/brand of shakes should I get?
>flavours?
>additives to make shake better?
I tried two shakes so far (optislim), only on days where I feel I overate on breakfast/lunch or when I don't feel like making anything (only replacing one meal rather than two because fuck that).

Drinking your calories while trying to lose weight is retard tier

Why? Is it a hunger thing?

Whey is definitely not the optimal meal to cut.

Most wheys have a terrible calories to protein ratio.

The meal replacers I had were roughly 20g protein and 700-800 kilojoules in a 50g satchet. Also about 12g of sugar but I'm not too concerned about that. Is this not a good ratio? Excuse the retardation.

>Most wheys have a terrible calories to protein ratio.
not true. most cheap wheys have about 80g of protein per 100g of whey with ~8g of fat and ~5g of carbs

however they're not very good on a cut because it's a hunger thing. at least for me whey doesn't help with hunger at all, I just use it as a quick and easy way to increase protein intake. if you want foods that keep you feeling full for longer for the same amount of calories try oats and veggies.

check the macros on whatever you buy, get the stuff thats only protein, some have more carbs than others. after that, price should be the real determinant of which brand to go for. also, for losing weight, youll want a protein that is slow-digesting and therefore will keep you full longer, like a casein shake. chocolate or vanilla is usually the best flavors. in my vanilla shakes i put in a banana, raw cacao powder, oats, peanut butter, and chia seeds.

buy skyr. 17g of protein in 100kcal and actually feels like eating food + delicious.

shakes are for bulking and for getting enough protein to maintaing muscle on a cut IMO. I wouldn't use them for trying to lose weight. real foods like grilled chicken breast are much better for that.

Interdasting, thanks. It's mostly the "staying full" factor and keeping cravings away that I'm interested in (also keeping up with protein while losing). I already have oats for breakfast with some flax seed/sunflower/almond mix but it doesn't seem to keep me satisfied and am usually starving by 10 or 11. In fact my hungriest moments are usually between breakfast/lunch and after dinner.

Might try some of your suggestions but as I said I only have shakes on the occasional day when appropriate.

Drink casein instead of whey. Mix it with cold almond milk instead of water.

You have about a minute before the mixture basically turns into a thick [insert protein flavor here]-flavored souffle/pudding. Slug down the shake before that happens. It's super-heavy and casein is more filling anyway. I always feel full when I have my shake like this.