IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO FIND A DECENT FUCKING GIRL?

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO FIND A DECENT FUCKING GIRL?

I'VE DATED SO FUCKING MANY, YET THEY ARE ALL BAT SHIT CRAZY, SLUTS, OR FUCKING SHALLOW BITCHES WHO CARE ABOUT ONLY MONEY

I am now with a woman who really loves me, but she started to get into consipiracy theories, and she started to believe that reptilians rule the earth. She also dosen't care about sex anymore, because she said its "shallow", plus she had extreme anger issues, and we fight everday. So I guess she falls under the "bat shit crazy" category.

intredasting

How to stop caring about women and just see them as object to put my dick on?

I personally like putting my dick in girls but whatever gets you off bro

1. You're chasing insane sluts instead of looking for the quiet, intelligent, emotionally-mature, decent women
2. You're posting your /r9k/ shit on Veeky Forums, fuck the fuck off

Wow user, really? You dated tons of girls and all of them are bat shit crazy? That seems statistically ridiculous to any reasonable person, but I'm sure that they're the problem. Not you, couldn't possibly be you, but it's all their fault. Obviously.

Kek

Well, I mean he could be pretty decent but he just runs into sluts.

>looking for the quiet, intelligent, emotionally-mature, decent women

>mfw my cunt of a girlfriend said I should be thanking her that she is even talking to me

lmao and to think a month ago i was giving her anal.

It's possible but it's very statistically unlikely that each and everyone of them is "bat shit crazy". Let's say that by this guys definition ton of girls is say 40. Is it more believable that 40/40 more or less random girls are so impossible and ridiculous that they cannot possibly maintain a healthy relationship despite user's best efforts, or is it more likely that user is a bit of a douche and doesn't want to take any responsibility for contributing to the failure of the relationships. Given that he made this post in Veeky Forums it's also fairly probably that he's autistic.

Do you think you're a decent guy? Do you believe you deserve a decent girl or a trash girl? Be honest

You're either shit in the sack or she's just over you physically.

what a cunt

Break up with her

no
turn gay or accept solitude

>what is banter between couples
Not everyone is out to get you, you fucking autist.

OP maybe you don't meet decent girls because you are not a decent guy. After all, you group girls into 3 negative categories and believe they are all bitches. I don't think any decent girl wants to deal with that.

I group women into 1 negative category called "women"

i agree dude but she is incapable of banter.

One in four American women take medication for a mental disorder.

It's pretty likely.

>THEY ARE ALL BAT SHIT CRAZY, SLUTS, OR FUCKING SHALLOW BITCHES WHO CARE ABOUT ONLY MONEY
dude if everyone else is magically the problem- the problem is probably you. judging by the inability of you to find your caps lock button, im going to have to say the problem is indeed probably you. either 1. you attract shit females because you're a shit specimen yourself and/or 2. your baises and shit personality make you interpret healthy individuals as "bat shit crazy, sluts, or fucking shallow". probably a bit of both. point is your post says more about you than any female.

Americans take medication for everything though. Half the kids are on "ADD" medication because parents are too lazy to look after them.

Kids aren't comparable, they aren't choosing the drug.

I'm willing to guess someone who will believe they have a mental disorder has something wrong with them, and I'm willing to guess only a small percentage of people with a fucked head ever work up the nuts to ask for meds.

I don't think it's that statistically unlikely for op to have only dated shallow, insane, or slutty women, because that describes a pretty large fucking segment of their population, particularly the attractive ones.

this'll sound harsh, but the only common element between all of your failed relationships is you

if you're attracting crazy bitches or assholes, well...what are you doing on Veeky Forums, again?

yeah but the moms drugging their kids are the same women taking shit themselves