Vegan Gaines is dying

He has a serve chest infection
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSQzkHMl-M

>dat healthy vegan diet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0P8tPqneHoQ
ornish.com/wp-content/uploads/Intensive-lifestyle-changes-for-reversal-of-coronary-heart-disease1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but vegans can't die

what chest?

Rest in peas

I've never forgiven him for that Greg Plitt video. Fucking vegan nigger cunt I hope he dies

the infection killed the chest

>his chest is so weak that he had to stop benchpressing and switch to dips

>is sick
>wears "Happy Healthy Vegan" shirt

ayy lmao

kek, good one

Click bait not falling for it nice try VG

>vegan

> be black mutt
> go to belgium
> get kebab diseases

Nothing of value was lost

Chest infections aren't incurable, why would this be his last video?

How much trouble could i get for finding this guy, pinning him down and force feeding him a burger?

Why doesn't he just go to the doctor and get some antibiotics? Are they non-vegan or something?

Fucking clickbait title. Says it could be his last video ever, then goes on to say he's taking a day or two off and then making more videos.

Do you even know how English works? Dumbest fucking sentence ever

Greg Plitt is shit though

Say that to my face you fuck

*puts ass in front of your face and spreads buttcheeks in sync with words so it looks like the ass is talking*

Greg Pitt... is shit *little fart slips out*

*Puts arms around your waist....picks you up....SLAMS you into the concrete floor, fracturing your skull...JUMPS up and down on your mushed skull.*

lol just by how you describe that i can tell how insecure you are about being tough.

"Heh heh heh...."

>you go "UHH?!" and look around

"He has fire, this one..."

>you look at the ground
>it was a hologram

*appears from the shadows wearing a tophat and cane*

Heh. Nice try.

*knocks you unconscious with the cane*
*melts back into the shadows*

>caring about some dumb cunt that run in front of a train

nice analysis nerd

That man was a national treasure, cunt

I've grown to like this guy. He's still a cunt but a likable cunt.

Jesus that cunt needs to keep his hair at a 1 or less at all times. The longer it gets the funnier his skull looks.

I hope that his chest infection does not lead to a weakening of his heart and puts him on an organ transplant list.
Someone useful might need that heart VG would steal.

I hope he dies

I disagree. It gives him more of a royal Ethiopian vibe.

*loads crossbow and points it at you* Heh, do you really think you can get away from me? I have trained my aim alone in the forest for 15 years... and i am the best there is. Prepare to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the closest I've ever came to wanting someone to die. After all the offensive retarded shit he said about furious pete when he got testicle cancer I would find it highly amusing if that retard died from this.

Imagine her forcing you to fuck her

Kinda hot tbqh

Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy? Is he a douche in his videos or is it because y'all reckon he's not vegan?

Never seen his shit, not going to either but he seems like an avg dude in this video.

was* shit

1. he's vegan
2. he's retarded (even in this video where you say he seems inoffensive, he talks about and links a video of a supposed "flat earther." If you go to the video, it's about explicitly the opposite, proving that the earth is round)

3. he's mean to all of his enemies and has a mean-spirited attitude

4. has threatened to kill someone with a knife on cam for simply disagreeing with his opinions

HIS HEAD IS LITERALLY SWELLING UP LMAO

how can people live like this knowing what they look like?

>Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy?

He calls out fake natties

>Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy?
>Never seen his shit

Please go be retarded somewhere else.

who the fuck is jasmin?

do it already, faggot

Maybe he should start eating meat.

checked and also /thread

Spoken like a boy who never had any good male role models. Its okay son, life is hard. Keep pressing on and one day you could be 1/1000th of a man Greg Plitt was.

Lol dying from his shitty ass meme diet. Next lifetime maybe he should eat something besides peas and rice.

underrated

WHAT A RELIEF

Then how will he pretend to be better than everyone else?

Good luck trying to pin down a tall person, manlet

His fiance

Grammatically there's nothing wrong with it. It's worded kinda weird, but it's correct.

>bacteria
>vegan
pick one

>pretend
Killing animals for no reason doesn't make you a good person.

Just do it. It won't be hard to find him.
But we all know you won't do it, Mr. Tough Internet Guy.

>rejecting your place in the food chain as a carnivore
>not a numale cuck

Killing them humanely doesnt make you a bad person

Kek

wake up in an uninhabited forest and see this

wat do?

even if he get hit by a car, Veeky Forumsards will still comment on his diet.

his diet (whole foods plant based diet) is god tier in the medical litterature, curing and reversing top ten killers.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

>Vegan Gaines is dying
>"I'm not dying"
Fuck yourself OP.
Sage in all fields.

i doubt you'll accept being killed "humanely"
and neither does the animal.
>as a carnivore
when you hunt and kill your prey and eat it raw directly, i'll call you a carnivore. you're a necrovore, you eat dead corpses. faggot
>numale cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=0P8tPqneHoQ

You got memed on, lad. Not surprising for someone who can't even spell literature.

Fuckin savage m8.

Well I'll enjoy my meat gains. You enjoy slurping cum for supplements.

>littérature
my french part is taking over.
i speak 3 languages breh.

you'll enjoy your atherosclerosis and diabetes, faggot.

So do I, but that doesn't stop me from not spelling shit correctly.

Oh fug, it does apparently stop me from quoting correctly :DDD

reply to the content nigga , enough with the bullshit.

The video has no 'content', mr. gains.

whole foods plant based diet is the only diet in the medical literature that has been proven to reverse heart disease (USA's number onr killer)

ornish.com/wp-content/uploads/Intensive-lifestyle-changes-for-reversal-of-coronary-heart-disease1.pdf

shouldn't this be the default diet for humans until proven otherwise ?
also the fact that plant based eaters have the lowest T2 diabetes rates just makes the case overwhelming.

>i doubt you'll accept being killed "humanely"
>and neither does the animal.
They dont have to accept it, but its going to happen. 54 caliber slug through the heart is the most humane death an animal could hope for.

How about we just have that option available and not force people into eating it.
Why do vegans feel the need to force their diet on others?

do you understand what is the golden rule ?
stealing is immoral, because you don't accept to be stolen something.
killing an innocent sentient beign is immoral because if you were in his place you wouldn't accept it.

unless you can name a trait absent in animals which if is absent in a human will justify killing him, it is immoral.

An animal's life isn't equal to a human's.
Deal with it faggot.
>a child is drowning and so is a calf
>go drag the calf out of the water instead of the kid and see if people agree with your perspective of life.

Never eat organic, that's like saying you don't take medicine and do natural herb medicine shit.

it is not a personal choice if it involves others.
vegans understand biology and darwinism, and they don't consider animals just other objects but sentien beigns.

i mean, if everybody starts killing dogs and cats to make burgers, wouldn't you try to stop it ?

How about empathy, which you clearly put a lot of value into.

You'd get your ass kicked for starters.

He's not dying this is just a cry for attention because he noticed views are down

>le man manly man, son, grown ass man

So once you've forced humans to stop killing other animals. The next step is to stop animals from doing so. Since we're on the same level, they should understand what they're doing is murder.

i'm not talking relative value here, stop hitting strawman.

if you're gonna stab a sentient beign to death for hamburgers you have to justify it.
you can't just say it's moral to kill him because he doesn't look like you, you can't argue against someone killing you because he thinks he is worth more than you.

so
name a trait absent in animals which if is absent in a human will justify killing him.

>i mean, if everybody starts killing dogs and cats to make burgers, wouldn't you try to stop it ?
Just my dog or cat. The rest are just normal animals.

you didn't understand the question.
so you'll be ok with killing a human who lacks empathy ?

i don't have a problem with anyone killing an animal himself and eating it raw directly like he needs it to survive

>name a trait absent in animals which if is absent in a human will justify killing him
Humanness. Now fuck off, you moron.

Compassion and empathy.
A bear or a deer don't understand either concept. They kill in defense or because they're hungry.
Similarly a human who lacks both probably doesn't understand the value of human life and is likely to take one. And I'd say murder justifies killing someone.

you're one person.
if meat eaters don't care when they see people eating dogs then explain the social media chimpout against the dog eating festival in china.

>hen explain the social media chimpout against the dog eating festival in china.

If you don't live in a 3rd world shit hole you obviously view dogs as mans best friends and pets, them living in apocalypse now view them just as food and have no luxury of viewing them the way we do

So hunting is OK, gotcha.
Why does it have to be raw? So you can gross us out and make it seem bloody and mean, or is burning dead trees bad too?

again you don't understand the question
your response suggests that it's ok to kill humans who are retarded and lack compassion and empathy .

let me explain it differently, if you were in the situation of the animal would you accept being killed for burgers. no

this is how i justify eating plants :
the trait absent in plants which if absent in humans will justify killing them is :sentience.

if i were no sentient i don't have a subjective reality and i wouldn't be there to care at all.

so it's moral to eat plants

now name a trait absent in animals which if is absent in a human will justify killing him

But he did answer the question.

Maybe somebody should kill you themselves and eat you raw, you retard.

dude you're off topic here.
and you're proving my point, you WOULD denounce killing dogs and cats for food because you care about them. well vegans care about other animals too and denounce killing them.

>But he did answer the question.
his answer supports killing kill humans who are retarded and lack compassion and empathy.

so that's a worng answer.

tip: there is no right answer, unnecessary killing of sentien beings can not be justified.

supports killing humans*