Veeky Forums humor and stories

that was the least funny thing i've ever seen on Veeky Forums and i go on this board every day

spotted the manlet

There needs to be more of this

kek

leave manlet

manlet pls

manlet thread? manlet thread

You unoriginal boobs stop posting recycled images that is on Veeky Forums humor every single day.

YLYL

I can't tell whether this is a mildly retarded lanklet or a false-flagging butthurt manlet.

Either way its terrible.

fucking ded

manlet gtfo

>tfw all this manlet hate humour isnt fun for me because im an empathethic being
I know u will just call me a manlet, but why cant we be nice to each other?

And hate fat fucks and curlbros?

because Veeky Forums is 99% manlets with extreme self loathing

two dudes out shopping together for oats and rubbers... no homo, right guys, right?

why would you bring that up faggot? There's nothing gay about it, except you.

manlet detected

>shortcomings

>Veeky Forums approved pick-up lines

rate my homegym buds

pt.2

>Human the Poo

slightly triggered they didn't draw in pecs. If you're benching with your biceps you're doing it wrong.

5'8 manlet here. Never had any problem with girls. Never was insecure about my height until I started coming here. Thanks Veeky Forums

I'll bite. Why on earth do you have a man hole cover? Did your bf give that to you after he opened up your manhole?

because poverty gym?

>bright green plastic toy step ladder

but what purpose does it serve? What can you do with it? How did someone procure that?

shut up nerd

This one always gets me. I really hope it's a true story.

I'd argue that manlets are best suited for navy work, where you have very short ceilings and bulkheads that taller guys will crack their skulls on.

who says "the dinner"?

pls more

why is the crossfitter so jacked compared to the functional bodybuilders?

that's the joke

High rep calistinics and wheight lifting is always more total volume then heavy wheight and low rep lifting, however the functional Ie powerlifters/strongmen lift more at one time then crossfiters but since they workout less it means there total volume is less and thus there endurance and muslce gain will always be less than the crossfiters who admitly dont lift as heavy or progress as linearly than the strict wheight lifters

OK WTF.

>hang out on /g/
>Only obstacle to girls is green bubbles
>Start to lift
>Come to Veeky Forums
>Suddenly not allowed to be manlet

green bubbles? as in the whatsapp interface?

witnessed

If a girl owns an iPhone and you don't, the iPhone actually informs the girl by using a less attractive text color.

fuck off apple

people don't use whatsapp? Isn't it like free for almost everyone?

>meet qt
>She says you can have her phone number
>Nah, I only use Whatsapp

Chances of success?

t. bitter manlet

You are so cute

>tfw 5'5
>found out about all the manlet memes
>was really insecure and upset for about a week
>came to terms with it
>am now happily enjoying manlet memes when i realized most people here are actually really nice and don't actually hate manlets

thanks guys, i love you

>don't know what the FUCK "green bubbles" is
>google it
Just fucking kill me.

GTF0 N1GGER

I agree manlets are so gross! Lol!!!

He's a big boy

whatsapp said it will soon share contact info with facebook.

google it sempai

Literally why? Do we really need to link every account with fucking facebook?

Facebook is the center of all communication and if you don't have or consistently use one, you will be a social outcast. It is that simple.

Never fails

My social life is perfectly healthy and I have one facebook page, but haven't used it in over a year (because I'll see her face again if I open it ;_;)

>because I'll see her face again if I open it ;_;
iktfb
But you really just gotta unfriend her and start calling her a cunt to your friends. It's the only way.

It'd be funnier the other way around.

why are lanklets so insecure and delusional?

like, there are people 6'+ who are proportional and have good bodies, but they are literally never the ones making these threads, it's always lanklet nogains

I like how the guy posted this pic a few days ago and he's already a fucking meme on Veeky Forums. His figure is just too fucking perfect.

He looks like a fucking jelly bag, complete with a fucking outtie bellybutton. And not only is his upper body lanklet-tier, but so are his legs. Like, fuck, I'm a 6' lanklet, but this guy looks like he's never walked a single step in his fucking life.

Whatsapp uses your phone number anyway, are you retarded

>tfw no Facebook

I did have someone make one for me a couple years ago because they found out I didn't have one.

I promptly deleted it the second they told me about it.

what can you do with a manhole cover in terms of exercises? plate raises is all i can think of.

I'm not the only manlet (5'9) who fucking loves these threads, right?

Keep those comics coming!

>LMAO ONE COMMUNICATION

I'll dump som shit for giggles