Tfw cutting

>tfw cutting
>tfw not sticking to it

Has anyone tried rewarding yourself with money. F.e. you give somone 50 bucks. If you stick to your diet you can get it back once you reached a certain goal. Else you are not getting it back.
Ideas?

>general cutting thread

When I did my first long cut, I'd set aside money I usually spent on beer and whenever I got down another 10 lbs I'd spend it on comics

Thats a good strat! I thought i was alone ...

Learn to cook. Also ephedrine+caffeine.

I consider my cut a lifestyle change and plan accordingly.

Yesterday was my son's birthday. I knew we would be going out. I knew there would be cake. I planned the rest of the week a bit lower to accommodate.

This is lifestyle changes we have to make lads not just brief periods of strictness.

Yeah i know what you mean. I do the same. But in times of hunger i just look at my bank balance, i hope that will keep me from eating more then on my schedule

t. not gonna make it

I'm cutting at 1200 calories with no problems or cravings. Gonna make it.

Is there a reason you're lifting? Every time you fail, try to recall that reason. Draw motivation from that source.

Is 1500 cals a day good or too little? Lifting 3 times a week, cardio on off days

I stick to cutting by doing TDEE -600 so that if I cheat for the day im still on track

t. DYEL

I do the same without the cardio, works fine for me.

>tfw cut goes great on weekdays
>Tfw weekend comes along
>Tfw normie friends/senpai wanna hang
>Tfw always end up eating a shit ton
>Tfw cut ends up being a lot less effective

I try to keep my cal intake during the weekdays as low as possible to make up for this but the damage done on the weekends is always huge. How do I sack up and tell my friends that I can't go to that "all you can eat taco place"? Or tell the senpai that I won't be able to have dinner?

For some reason my phone decided to correct senpai to senpai..

HOLY FUCK IM JUST TRYING TO SAY "FAMILY"

My distraction/obsession lately has been my meal spreadsheet: meal planning, recipes, etc.

>tfw you find a recipe and the ingredients are listed by volume or by an ingredient's size

no, i just got over my own mind that was keeping me from losing the weight and not eating terrible food.

>Been cutting since January down to 165lb from 230lb
>started distance running about a month ago along with my usual working out.
>cut my dedicate from 1000 to 500 since my be is about 14 now and want to preserve muscle
>Mfw now I'm eating 4000+ cal a day and still losing weight

cutting at 1200, 6lbs down

When does yalls cut end? Im going until Oct 31. Maintenance until thanksgiving day, then bulk again.

Gotta get un-fat first breh.

Did keto for a month and went from 191.0 on 8/7 to 181.7 on 9/7. Basically I just ate a shit ton of almonds since I didn't know what else to pack for lunch at work.

Thinking about moving over to just a general low carb high fat diet but not under the 30g guidelines. Anyone have any input on this?

I'm thinking October 01 or 17th, then just cruising in maintenance until Spring.

I don't know. I feel like I've plateau'd since I don't even cheat.

kys newfag