College cutting diet

I'm a 270 pound college freshman trying to cut fat. The problem is, my 3 meals a day come from my college's dining hall and I have little control over what they make and minimal calorie information. Could you guys help me figure out a simple meal plan that I can follow without much thought that will get me good results?

While the meals change quite a bit, here's what's always at each meal:

Breakfast-Scrambled eggs

Lunch-Sandwich bar, hamburgers, turkey burgers, chicken breasts

Dinner-Sandwich bar, hamburgers, turkey burgers, chicken breasts

Salad and pizza bar at all three meals

Do you guys have any advice?

>no information on portion size

This is why you're fat

What information was I supposed to give? Would any advice you guys give me not include any kind of portion sizes? What's the point of asking for advice when I already know how much to eat?

What fucking advice could any one give you?
"eat an amount of each thing you want to a calorie total of about 1000 below your tdee"
It doesn't matter if your 400 calorie lunch is a hamburger or chicken breast when your 300 pounds faggot.

I guess I overestimated the nutritional knowledge of Veeky Forums users. I thought there might be someone who knew how to roughly estimate calorie amounts from what a food is. Guess not.

Holy fuck you're retarded.
No one can estimate how many calories "scambled eggs" is when it could be 1 or 7 eggs.
No can estimate ho many calories a "hamburger" is when it could be a paper thin lean beef patty with no toppings or a fucking inch thick grease blob drenched in mayonnaise you absolute nigger.

Neck yourself grease guzzling faggot.

Use wolfram and calculate the calories per meal yourself

your dining hall should have a website with all the nutritional info, if not, ask the manager because they're required by law to give it to you if you ask.

you have to then, eyeball your servings unless you want to walk around with a scale. ALWAYS overestimate what you're eating.

that's all the advice i can give you other than make smart choices. keep things simple (salad bar, burgers w/ no buns, chicken breasts, veggies, eggs, etc.)

Careful there buddy, you're getting a little worked up, your heart rate's probably rising. Don't want that cardio to steal your gains.

You're right, 1 scrambled egg IS extremely close in appearance to 7. Tbh it's probably impossible to tell the difference between any amount of eggs, as soon as they're scrambled you're fucked. Could be 2 eggs, could be 30. Because they have, you know, the exact same volume.

You should have a YouTube channel, this is valuable stuff that not a lot of people know.

Alright I'll take a look. I honestly hadn't thought of that.

You are unironically too stupid to make it.

Make it to what, the point where I receive sexual arousal from trying to put down people I've never met, seen, or talked to on an anime message board? Thanks for the advanced warning, I'll pursue another career path.

U mad brah?

The eternal response of the response-less.

Yeah he mad

To the point where you are more man than fat

Just do the Fogle, go to subway, until you're not disgusting-tier at least

Thank you, I like to think of myself as more man than fat.

Gotta ask though, are you not? Why did you think that was an insult?

I'm pretty tall so at least I'm not disgusting tier, just chubs tier

>3 meals a day
>minimal calorie information

Cut out one meal. I suggest the 3rd (which I guess is the dinner) since you can go sleep hungry and be working member of society during the day.

You're fucking 270 pounds, just eat fibrous greens and chicken breasts every meal. If you really can't find nutritional info, look at pictures of portion sizes of chicken breast and estimate.

You're fat as fuck, so as long as you eat very little you'll be fine, I personally wouldn't even count calories and just starve myself if I were you, but if it makes you feel better then go for it.

also what said, although I personally forgo breakfast and just have some black coffee since I hate sleeping when I'm starving

just dont eat wtf it isnt hard. srs just dont eat. take a multivitamin before bed and drink lots of water. are you actually retarded