I was hanging around with my buddies dog today, a large poodle, probably close to 60-70 pounds...

I was hanging around with my buddies dog today, a large poodle, probably close to 60-70 pounds. Had some spareribs on my plate and the dog got to them- probably swallowed 1-2 of the small bones. Round bones, no sharp points, probably 1" in diameter, 2-3" circumference. These aren't the long ribs, but more like the ones on the meat pictured.

Walked the dog for a bit, didnt seem to be in any discomfort- gave it some water and it seems like it is doing fine.

Am i freaking out over nothing? I feel like I really did somethin bad here by letting the dog get to the bones. Can large dogs pass small bones like this just fine?

plz no bully, im actually kind of upset about this

Keep a close eye on your friend's dog. It can puncture his intestines when he tries to pass the bones. Tell your friend what you did.

>I feel like I really did somethin bad here
You are a piece of shit. I have a friend like you who does the same fucking dumb shit. He once threw one of those heavy fucking dog chew bones directly at my dogs face and fucked up his teeth. Left chicken bones out and watched my cat eat them without doing anything, almost crushed my cat with a recliner, clogged our toilet constantly and let the place flood, set his hair on fire and nearly burned down the house.

TAKE THE DOG TO A FUCKING VET AND PAY THE BILL

holy shit calm the fuck down faggot

NO YOU CALM DOWN AND FIX YOUR MESS

>im actually kind of upset about this
So what did the vet say?

Man i aint going to the fucking vet because this dumb dog ate a small bone

Your phone broken?

>dumb
Poodles are one of the smartest dog breeds, asshat. Don't leave food out and expect an animal to not want to eat it.

eat it to gain its power

people with pets are actually insane like this guy lmao

>Man i aint going to the fucking vet because i'm a dumb faggot with no job
fify

>I'm too stupid to keep an animal alive
never breed

I feed my dog rib bones all the fucking time, and he's only maybe 30 lbs max. The dog will be fine.

Chicken bones and fish bones will indeed fuck up a dog though.

Thanks I appreciate the first hand response. This dog is massive and the bone was one of those round and flat ones from a small short rib. No sharp points and really flat, like half a centimeter thick at most. I figure dogs have been doing shit like this for tens of thousands of years

Also I'm pretty sure It swallowed it whole because I tried to wrench it out of its mouth and boom down the hatch it went

T H I S

H

I

S

proll gonna die

If he doesnt poop it up you're gonna have to put the glove on and go in manually

Yea thats bad

this is Veeky Forums, go to /an/

You don't know, poster might be retarded triggered woman and not a guy at all.

You should be fine, spareribs are fine, they're hard enough to not break off in chunks.

Watch out for chicken bones though, those are brittle and splinter. Fucks up many a dogs stomach

Women with pets don't have guy friends who pet sits.

Euthanize it before it kills itself.

My chihuahua gets ribs, they are dogs, they love it

Most animals know how to eat bones. A lot of people all over tbe world eat bones too.

Yea do they actually eat the bones whole? Dog seemed fine and my buddy picked him up a few hours ago. Didn't say anything.

He'll be totally fine.

Appreciate the confidence. I sure hope so

>Didn't say anything.
What a good friend.

mammal bones are usually fine, bird bones are more likely to be bad. he should be fine.

You're a lunatic, and your friend sounds like a piece of shit. you're made for each other.

Yea I said friend but I actually don't know the dude that well. Neighbor that lives down the street that I pet his dog when I see it come through. Mentioned he would pay me to take care of it here and there.

>take care of it
Look, like others have said, it's *probably* going to be fine, but what if it's isn't? The dude should know. You obviously thought enough about it to make a thread here. Just be like "hey, it's probably nothing, but your dog ate a spare rib bone" and be done with it. Or you could even puss out and pretend like you just noticed it was eaten. But be adult enough to do the right thing.

If I saw you in real life I'd crush you OP. You're the shit tier of humanity. Your ancestors are looking down on you in pity you selfish piece of shit. You're destined for cancer. I'm serious. Kill yourself, or take some responsibility and tell your friend.