Pic is me now

Pic is me now.

its been 3 years since i last visited this joke of a site. In this time I have acquired Zyzz aesthetics through formulated methods that can work for anyone and im wiling to share.

I can teach you what I did to acquire the Zyzz look that girls go crazy for.

Comment below with any enquiries or to sign up and I can offer my full program package for $200usd, guaranteed results: full regime. Products, exercises everything. Look exactly like me, look exactly like Zyzz in one year from now.

I have transformed lives on Veeky Forums, saving people from a worthless life to one of fulfillment and happiness.

Remember:
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

That pic is chestbrah.

In comparison, this is Zyzz. I guarantee Im packing the exact same definitions as him under my shirt.
After the payment is complete, I want you to go to the calender and mark, with a big fat red marker, 9/10 of 2017. Make a pledge to yourself that you will do what it takes. If you have heart to do what I say, results are GURANTEED.
Stop bulking like a roid head and follow formulated plans that have been proven to work. My package is the best deal on the internet.

Ok, contacting you rn. Great package, can I pay with card?

about time someone revealed Zyzz's secrets. I would like to purchase package too, contacting you on skype now.

Super legit, just confirmed payment. cant believe the package is so detailed. $200 to unlock the secrets of Zyzz what a steal!

wow, you even go into sleep cycles to maximise growth hormone production, that is some revolutionary stuff. I would gladly have paid $1000 for this much information, weekly consultations is also incredibly helpful. thank you!

I put 3 years into this plan so I can personally gurantee your success with the plan. $200 doesn't cover my spending over those 3 years. What im doing here is literally charity, but im so glad you enjoyed it.

Had to rub my eyes, I thought Zyzz was back! Had to rub my eyes a second time when i saw the price. $200 to unlock the secrets that we thought would be gone forever. Thank you so much!!

You look like a neanderthal trying to fit in modern society

this is some next level trolling

i cant breathe

h8ers going to h8. rather than using ad homonym attacks why dont you bring some substance? What is it specifically that im doing is losing aesthetics?
You're obviously alone in that opinion because there's 10 people who commented in this thread after purchasing my package and they're all very satisfied with the results.

poor nigger can't even afford $200 package. kill yourself.

critique my body if you have anything of substance to bring to the conversation. If you're not interested in the package please leave. I don't want this thread filling up.

Thank's for putting one in for me but they're not worth it. Lets not overpost this thread, lots of buyers out there sick and tired of the same old plans, diets regime that JUST DONT WORK. my packagte is ideal for any body type. guranteed results.

The board has gone to such level of shit that I don't know if someone is trolling or legit trying to pull a scam with one picture of chestbrah and those stupid testimonials.

sage+reported anyways, it isn't even funny

payment went smoothly. package delivered. Amazingly comprehensive and detailed. Can't wait to acquire aesthetics :D

Its not fake. payments are through paypal, if you're unsatisfied with the product you can call paypal for refund. I promise you the best body workout, supplement, diet regime you've ever seen. Gurantted results, that is a promise.

my payments went through and I received the package instantly. neatly arranged in pdf format, over 1000 pages detailing what i need to do every day for the 3 years, each meal, each workout, each sleep of each day. I feel like im uncovering the secrets that made Zyzz so great. he was really a man ahead of his time.

So did I. I have the freedom to request a refund if i was not satisfied with the product, but im more than satisfied. Im sure a lot of people here could benefit form this.

Really nice package. Such a clever way to spread your sets. So this is what zyzz did. Truly a man ahead of the curb.

>MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

You kinda look like a Zyzz backup dancer if he was the kinda of guy to do live performances

Hi!

I just to give a personal thanks to op. For only a tiny two hundred dollars, he's set me on a path to making it. I'm seeing results after just one set of the secret workouts and diet of zyzz.

Let me leak a tiny secret, just as a little teaser. 32g/kg protien. That's right, you're being conned out of gains by the the 1g/kg faggots

Lots more secret tips to come if you buy the package

Wow this is amazing, 100% legit and high quality tips.
Today OP was not a faggot

Thanks for the review. I hope you get those gains. Don't leak too much tho ;)

Holy fuck my sides

i actually thought it was kinda funny

Holy shit this $200 package changed my life forever! I'm getting chicks mirin me 24/7 now! Thanks OP

It's like that Schwarzenegger film with danny devito in it where one brother got all the good genetics and the other one was constituted with crap.

That was a good film. thank you for purchase.

No problem. Thank you for the purchase. Keep following the regime, things will get even better.

Haters are funny i know.

the regime will be very effective for you aswell. Guranteed results.