Weighted dips
Squats
Deadlifts
Curls

Why tho

Tight hand squeeze and tugs

penis

LMAO

he means weighted box jumps with a barbell over your head. increases your testosterone

What about a mom at 24

Sex with other girls you faggot

overhead deadlifts
seated push press
hungarian bench press

If you meant this in the way I think you did, then nice.

Fuck off you autistic niggers

OP here, will do those

Running

steroids

don't forget seated planks too

>heartbroken
do cardio my man. it just makes sense, and it really does helps

Find another girl, works every time.

Snatch pulls

To truly get over a person, you only need two things:

The will to do it and time. That's it.

jelqs

Wheymen brother. Wheymen.

Like it was said, will and time.

Now, on the other hand, squats and deadlifts make me want to fuck someone. Nothing like squat heavy before going to a Wingsday at Hooters. Get chatty with a 8/10 qt3.14 and smash.

Dead(inside)lift

Dying inside
Abusing copious amounts of drugs
Isolating and staying up until 5am browsing Veeky Forums
Falling asleep to depressing music wishing you could cry
Cursing god, your own existence, and every piece of shit human on this fucked earth upon awakening

You'll be over here in no time if you do these

gf left me almost 3 months ago

3 stadiums:

1. Push your ego whatever it takes live like a king

2. try out new things. really anything ever wondered whats it like to smoke a cigar?
try gambling a little or a new fitness approach or anything that brings money

3. forget anything about her - the memories, the sex, the talk, her face, everything - she needs to be person you only think of when asked about.
like that old friend of yours.
sure you had good memories and this and that but its so far away who cares.

Thanks man

Going through the same thing OP. Take a look back at yourself and accept that as wrong as she may have been, you were bound to have at least 1 fault that she didn't like. Identify it, work on it, and become a better man so that she'll be jealous of the next girl on your arm.

The pain is brutal, I know, but pain fades. Power and pride will stay forever

fuck another girl asap

The worst is that it seems she doesn't even care at all.
We're in the process of giving our respective stuff back to each other (her tshirts at my house etc etc) and she doesn't seem happy, just utterly indifferent.
Oh well, just like the rest of the relationship so why change now i suppose

underrated post

Women move on better than men, it's proven. If shes doin this she doesn't want you in her life anymore, so don't force her into your own. Sucks balls I know, but you have to accept that now. Once your done with the stuff transfer go completely no contact. Delete her off whatever social media you can. It'll help you move on properly, and its also incidentally the best way to potentially get her back.

And don't masturbate until you fuck or date another girl. It'll just drive you into yourself too much

I understand, i never wanted to get back at her actually i'm happy to leave this relationship. I'm probably just being emotional.
It feels kinda wierd to open up on a malaysian boat swinging anonymous imageboard but thank you for your advice man. It helps a lot

In this thread to see if the guy from yesterday posts all those cheating women stories

You forgot to exercise your self control

OHP
>tfw everytime you hit a new pr

Anonymous Lebanese fishing trawler imageboards are the best place for it. Cause it's just that anonymous.

Hope you're well man. We're all gonna make it

Nice gif. I've been meaning to watch this show, but now I have decided to really do it

That picture enrages more than it should.

What a bitch. Served her well tho

Good control.

Unreliable bitches go into the trash.

Jump off a bridge x F

More of this

Why the hell do guys "confirm" dates?

Give her a precise time and place, then she knows when and where she will have to be. If she doesn't show up then she is a flake and you next the fuck out of her.

When you give women a time and place, then they WILL confirm the date with you (happened a dozen of times with me), not the other way around. Confirming a date is a womans job, I find it pathetic when the guy asks "we still on" or something of that sort, like he's basically begging her for a date.

While i do agree with you its kind of an important thing to verify she actually will show up
I have a one chance policy, if a girl flakes i give no second chances but there arent that many chicks around to ask out

Don't worry about actually knowing if she comes. If she skips, just have a goal of enjoying the night without her

Kill her x F

I dont, liek you say
If she doesnt show then fuck her, but how do i find a new one to date?
I mean i gave an older chick a chance (28yo) but she flaked and im not looking back, point is dates are few and far between

How to fix, user?

From my experience girls will initiate contact with you on the day of the date to confirm etc., but if you really have to verify, then you can tell her you're going to be 10 minutes late (assuming you both agreed on a time and place). This works without making you look desperate.

This guy gets it.

Guys, I'm becoming more and more misogynistic and bitter every day, this picture is another nail in the coffin of XX humans for me.

That's the worst advice I have ever heared, God no don't do this shit.

Work on flaws that you don't like about yourself, absolutely unrelated to what an ex thought about you.

How fucking sad of a man would someone be if all he ever worked on life are flaws, that others think he has?
Absolutely disgusting.

Trust me, if you like yourself then you will win in life, there is no so much more to it.

Hit 1/2/3/4 I'm not there yet but I imagine when I do I'm pretty sure everything else will fall into place

I personally only ask girls out twice with rejection. If I ask her out on week nr. 1 and she gives an excuse then she has 1 more chance on week nr. 2 where I ask her out a last time and if she gives an excuse then I never contact her again. A girl that wants to meet you but doesn't want to seem easy will accept date offer nr. 2. Never ask more than twice, otherwise you'll make yourself look like a desperate fool (and you'll feel like one as well).

I'm in the same boat at the moment, I don't have many dates because I'm focusing on myself instead of socializing. I'm going to be doing my driving license, exams, and bulk until Feb. and then cut, so there really isn't much time for women for me right now.

If you want to get dates then you'll have to put yourself out there. Ask friends and aquaintences if they are going to any parties etc. and the rest will usually follow. Go drinking, partying, clubbing, basically. Sooner or later you'll have a date. I don't have much experience with tinder, but if you look good then I would expect that you could get some dates there.

DEADLIFTS + CROWBAR
BENCHPRESS + CROWBAR
SQUATS + CROWBAR
PULL UPS + CROWBAR
CHIN UPS + CROWBAR

C R O W B A R
R
O
W
B
A
R

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LNFCTMs24
youtube.com/watch?v=BixdIfAheJU
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kl4qY9YOY

To be honest with you, if he would have set a time and place with her, he would have probably went on a date with her.

Imagine the following:

You have girl A and girl B texting you.

Girl A asks you out on a date on friday but doesn't give you a time and place.

Girl B asks you out on a date on friday and she asks you when and where, and you two agree on going to the bar X at 8pm.

Assuming the girls are twins and the same attractive, who would you go out on a date with?

I'd pick girl B because we set a time and place and I know "it's on".

Did this, didn't work XD

Also, I'd add onto this:

If girl B didn't show up I'd text girl A "So are we on tonight?".

See where I'm getting at?

Rope-assisted neck extensions 1xF

Slut press x F
Wick Dip x F

Is the stool optional?

Only for manlets