What does Veeky Forums think of these pants?

What does Veeky Forums think of these pants?

My buddies have told me they're comfortable as fuck, and I've seen tons of guys in uni wearing them. Some guys wth nice glutes fill out the button area and it looks pretty joocy (no homo).

Worth the investment?

How much weight do I have to squat in order to have nice enough glutes to look joocy in these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*buttocks area

i personally like them

You must be of the good weighings to fit in them.

I wear these all the time and I fuckin love them.

I own 3 pairs. I plan on buying more.

Turns out that pants shaped like actual legs are good.

What are they called

Just google "adidas sweatpants"

welcome to 2012, fag

You have to be able to perform a flat footed resting squat before oyu are allowed to wear them.

What's special about these? Looks like your average sweatpants lol I've been wearing them since I was 7

Adidas Condivo

>comfy as fuck
>childish as fuck

Thank you for your question Dymitri

You may leave now

yes comrade these are very cheeki breeki pants, buy 5 pairs immediately

they make you look russian or a hillbilly

Get with the times OP

Im looking to buy these. Fashionable af

are these some adidas knockoffs?

Now that you mention it.. I thought they were adidas all this time lol

But it's the specific fit I'm looking for

those are some long as draw strings, are they Fear of God? lmao

Traditional Russian clothing

what is this?

These are made exclusively for manlets. Nothing close to fitting for 6ft4bros

Are you slavic?
Are you named dimitri, slobodan or vitaly?
Is squatting a comfortable position you find yourself in several times a day?
If so, go for it. You'll look great.
If not JESUS CHRIST WTF ARE U DOING

can you wear them everywhere? i absolutely hate jeans and would love to wear these everywhere i go

>How much weight do I have to squat in order to have nice enough glutes to look joocy in these?
24/7
youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

they never fit anyone right. They always look stupid as fuck on any one but DYELs

These are much better.

>no stripes
Shit taste

Only spice boys wear this kind of shite
Fucking fags ITT

Only wogs wear this shit and unironically think it looks good

Dat bowleg

Y-you too

I just bought these the other day. To use to/from and at the gym of course. Not sure why anyone would use these as casual wear at uni/work.

Holy shit I've been doing it wrong all the time
I squat nearly all the time while I'm on the train and I do the western spy form

Good luck with any form of proper lifting, i.e. deadlifts, c&j and snatches will fuck that material instantly

>How much weight do I have to squat in order to have nice enough glutes to look joocy in these?
tfw i squat 4 plate and still too scared to wear pants like these

short shorts are the way to go btw.

i didn't found a pair of those in my town and i had to buy some under armor lycra. i like em but now everyone in my gym thinks im gay

why the fuck should you have to worry about what you're wearing at uni?

Just get a pair of joggers if you want that fit. Those in pic are some cheap ebay shit.

I wear them around the house. And because I work from home that means they are pretty much part my daily outfit. I'd never wear them outside though because where I am that would pretty much mark me out as a poor as fuck junkie.

But for being comfortable around the house? A++

I heard recently that the reason Russians wear them all the time is that Western brands were all banned back in the day, all except Adidas for some reason. Maybe cause the company was East German or something idk. Anyway, because of that, and because the place was poor as fuck, owning clothing with the three stripes was seen as a status symbol and that view of Adidas is still held today. So while we all look at people wearing Adidas over there as pretty much chavs to them it's like they are dressed in Gucci, Armani or Prada or some shit.

I've no idea if that's all true cause I haven't looked it up but if it is it's interesting how cultures and people's perceptions of brands can diverge like that.

Adidas>Nike

Shit taste tbqh famalam.

exactly, i wear them at school and evrybody thinks im russian even the teachers.

>I've seen tons of guys in uni wearing them

> leaving your house in sweatpants

Have fun looking like a degenerate. Never wear sweatpants when you are not immediately going to the gym. Pic very much related.

You need to be able to squat like a slav before you can wear those, blin.

Original quote in German sounds better. And those jogging pants are fine for the gym. Nothing special though, very common in Europe. Adidas has been making this model in some form for decades.

They just made a shitty translation. Right way:
"Whose wearing jogging pants has lost control over their lives"

i wish they'd fit like that on me but I have to buy M size because of my legs

>M size fits perfectly on model
>tfw he's 184cm and i'm 177cm

i prefer nike

To look somewhat presentable? It's not like I think you need to wear business casual, or even close to it, but wearing sweatpants when you're out and about makes you seem kind of trashy, imo. If comfort is the only component, why not just go all the way and wear tights/compression pants?

They hide the fact that you always skip leg day. So that's a plus.

I really don't know why people like to wear nigger style from the 80s

Nowadays only this scum wears it

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

YOU ARE THE CANCER RUINING THIS BOARD

What ever you do guys, dont go to Veeky Forums they all will tell this is a shit look. They dont understand the fitfashion.

I wear sweatpants at my office job lol the dresscode is just that they have to be full pants without tears.

found the western spy

story time?!
>be me
>at gym
>low intensity and volume day
>while dicking around notice a new member signing up
>6-7/10 qt 3.142857
>womanlet but damn she looks good in her yoga pants and tight top
>make eye contact
>smile foolishly
>surprisingly smiles back
>oops time is up
>decide i will show her what im worth the next time we meet.

forwd couple of days

>dumb ass stretching
>wearing pic related (one size larger than me)and OP's pants
>spy the lady getting into the lockers
>decide to go ahead on my master plan
>squat, bench, dead
>warm up while she changes
>after eternity she emerges
>and i immediately start doing squats
>start with half of my weight
>she didnt even look
>next set convince my self to do exactly my weight
>saw her glance while i load up
>ear-bud up to avoid to nonsense around me
>thingsaregettinghot.jpeg
>set number 3, squat 1.5 of my weight
>sweat visible on face
>she is just standing and staring at me
>i act like nobody is around
>loving this shit
>decide to go all out
>last set 2 times my weight
>load up
>everyone is staring

cont?

Jesus. This is Veeky Forums you stupid faggot.

Plz continue

it adds up I guess
could just be brosciene though desu

youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk

They are really nice for lifting, deadlifting and squatting especially.

You should be Slavic for it to fit u

Nigga they're just Adidas tracksuit pants, go to your local store that sells sportswear and try them on. You pretty much can't go wrong here it isn't even worth calling an 'investment' ya dingus.

Adidas supplied sportsgear for Soviet team somewhere in the 70s/80s and they performed well, so everybody wanted a piece of the magic 3 stripes. Because of communism a simple tracksuit was hard to come by so it became a sign of wealth as well as a cultural staple in Eastern Europe.
IIRC at least

>

wagwan famalam

You got it pretty accurate, but not exactly. Pole here, I can explain the phenomenon of Adidas.

During communism it was extremely hard to obtain any 'brand' clothing, anything that got through had to be smuggled and sold through person to person trade like a fucking cocaine or something. Since Adidas was a big sports brand, it was the easiest to sell and so the most imported one. People don't realise how awful the times were here, but really, getting a single pair of random Adidas shoes once like 5 years made you the boss on the block.

Then somewhere around 90's, since communism was abolished in Poland, Chinese knock-offs flooded the marked, and people were still wearing Adidas, but now of a worse quality and more like Abdidas or something. Then the fad went away mostly, and only trash wears that.

The situation was like that in the whole eastern block mostly, but regarding to Russia - since they have much more peculiar and closeted mentality and a lot of country is still very poverty-ridden, they haven't changed much since 90's. Obviously not all Russia is like that, but you can probably easily tell that most of the pics of slavs are from poor neighbourhoods.

Now I don't know why I spent time writing that on Veeky Forums, but I hope you enjoyed.

One thing I forgot - to demonstrate how big Adidas had impact, pretty much every person who is 30+ calls every single sports shoes " adidas' ". Just like you would say 'kicks' or 'runners' or whatever, they just call them that. I'm not joking here, even though I'm 23 and never really experienced communism, getting that habit out of my mind wasn't easy since that's all I heard since childhood.

Most younger people just say call them by the specific brand like Nike's or Puma's or really similar to 'kicks'.

>everyone saying that it is purely Slav style

What the fuck? The only people I see wearing these at my college are skelly manlet Asians who think they're hot shit. Srs

Very interesting man thanks for that

Veeky Forums being superior to Veeky Forums in every way

Hadn't checked this thread in ages man, I'm the guy you were replying to. Thanks for the info man, I guess it was half right. Thanks for clearing it up and providing the history. Pretty interesting.

they generic term is joggers. you can find them in many more brands than just adidas. nike, underarmor, h&m, etc

Go to a slavic country. People in Poland or Albania even use this shit for weddings..

Adidas are the worst brand you could buy
In every countries the worst race is wearing Adidas
In my country Adidas is a sandnigger brand
You can't pass 10 minutes without seeing a sandnigger with the pant you have in your pic

>this pathetic race war again
can you please fuck off to /pol with your inbred mentality and let us discuss fitness you fucking absolute faggot

They suck irl, donĀ“t buy them