How do you shape up then Veeky Forums?

How do you shape up then Veeky Forums?

Are you her dream man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkCb3cP1Q20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally doesn't deserve whoever that person would be. Why do women think they get everything? Fucking society made this happen

I have brown eyes and dandruff

>mysterious

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>physically compatible
>lots of kids
>lots of sex
>religious

This shit doesn't add up

5'11, am I tall enough bros?

>dandruff

Buy head and shoulders shampoo

Don't know or care, if she's not dtf there's literally billions more where she came from.

Why the hell not
>Loves us
Ill love you if you're worth it
>Parent approved
Parents love me. I still speak to my exes dad even though he's been forbidden to contact me
>Friends with our friends
I'm a friendly guy
>Physically compatible
What? Does my rooter tooter fit in your vagoobler?
>Tall
>Im 6'4
>Polite/caring
I go out of my way to help others even strangers. I try my best to be good
>Trustworthy
I won't fuck your mate if that's what you mean
>Funny
Apparently I'm a real hoot
>Wants kids/sex
Yeah I want kids. I want hot nasty sex in a variety of locales and a wild selection of outfits more though
>Got their life together
I've got a decent job a flat and good range of goals ambitions etc
>Religious
I'm spiritual I suppose
>Same age
I'm not 14 sorry ladies
>Commonality
I suppose we could be quite similar judging by this list I look for the same things in a woman.
>Can cook
Used to be a chef so out seatbelts in your taste buds cause I'm taking them on the ride of their lives.
>Coloured eyes
Brown eyes soz lasses
>Go with the flow
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh my motto is "let it happen"
>Nice hair
You tell me
>Dancing ability
Terrible dancer but I still love to
>Cute smile
Pic related.Looks autistic and retarded is that cute
>Hot in a suit
I own three whether or not I look good in them remains go be seen
>Smart/good life goals
Aye yeah I suppose I'm going places and got big plans
>Not Marvin
I can confirm that I am not Marvin
>Friend approved
I'll bribe them or threaten them
>Mysterious
I'll drip feed you info steadily over the years you won't even find out my last name until we're married. Exciting.

>colored eyes

what does that even mean, everyone's eyes have a color

It does when you consider "lots" to them is once for every one of their four kids
Religious (to some degree) is another way of saying "I don't care about religion but am conditioned to feel guilty if I admit that so pious men only please"

have everything except tall (5'10") and can't comment on friends with friends or parent approved etc for obvious reasons

>tfw no gf

>not Marvin

Looks like I'm out for the count m80s

My religion isnt on there :[

>tfw marvin

I bet anything it's a couple of fat Tumblrinas with high standarts like neckbeard fedoras who say 'pointy elbows would not bang'

I just dont want kids.

>tfw no gf

>no jews

It means women don't have a single clue what they want.
As does the rest of the chart.
Women want x at one moment and than want y the next. Men aren't much different, but my taste from woman to woman doesn't change much.
I've seen women go from dating a 6'2'' super tanned buff dude to a 6' fatty with fatty humor personality within the same year.

They don't want your shit genetics, Shlomo.

Religious people exist to this day, you know

>inb4 she's a fat roastie with a manface

lmao I love this especially when u see the shitcans that they end up with anyways lol

It basically means not black

I'm guessing this was written by Asian Christians, and by colored eyes they mean they want someone with non-brown/black eye color.

Christian is pretty obvious from the board content. I got Asian from the sweat drop marks (poorly drawn) next to lots of sex and lots of kids. It's that same sweat drop you can see in anime and manga that indicates discomfort. Wanting lots of sex is 2 sweat drops worth of discomfort, and wanting lots of sex is 1 sweat drop worth of discomfort.

women's liberation was a mistake

I'm a cunt, don't like sex much, do drugs and I'm 5'10
Can cook and have coloured eyes

no shitskin eyes

The sweat drops are an emoji. Popular for implying ejaculation.
>fucking weebs

>funny, but serious when necessary
Well, that is perfectly useless
>get along with her friends is there twice
Women really are not separate individuals
>coloured eyes
???
>go flow with the flow personality
No one wants a doormat
This list is such bullshit

>tall

>a whole list that tells you nothing except that they want you to be attractive, around their age, and able to provide for them
color me shocked

LOTS OF KIDS = LOTS OF SEX

top fucking kek, they should have worded that the other way round

I've been to enough parties with teenaged girls to know that they'll spend hours talking about the perfect man and then at the end of the night go fuck someone who's nothing close to what they described. I don't know if they're blatantly lying to each other or really have no idea what they want.

>Woman have more pressure then men

>not marvin
fuck that stings

>mysterious
kek'd at that one

Go cry to your mom that you dont measure up. HURRR DURRR WOMEN HAVE STANDARDS FUCKING SOCIETY.

society is pressuring young women, young women are pressuring men and old men pressure society so it's a fucking shit cycle of doom and there's nothing we can do about that apparently

also get used to the feeling that every woman on this planet hates you for being you, the sooner you accept that the sooner you can live a happier life

>Colored eyes
Am I the only one that thinks that makes no sense? Doesn't everyone have colored eyes?

manlet and not religious.

Guess there's always men.

Coloured eyes? What if you're blind?

I'm everything on that list.

Holy shit, it's just like when I read my horoscope.

Legit autism right here, kids. Grab it while its hot

Are you fuckin retarded. Do you think they dont have eyeballs under those black glasses?

Mfw religious Jew

Seriously though these girls sound retarded. Good b8, opie

Are you autistic? Religious people have a lot of kids, how do you think they get them? And although there are many anti-sex strains of Christianity others, plus Islam, Judaism, and many eastern religions are much more sex-positive.

No you misunderstand, its a huge deal breaker if the woman's parents do not approve of you, especially her dad.

Tfw I'm so mysterious they don't realize I'm Marvin until I name the eighth kid after myself

black and white are not colours theyre shades

Funny how all these western fat uggo cunts state what they "need" and "want" not what they fucking offer. Protip, these fat uggo cunts have nothing to offer.

Ever compared a profile from an eastern european to a western european woman looking to date men?

Long story short:
Eastern women state what they offer and what they want. Western women only state what they want and not what they offer.

Feminism has made most western women undateable for long term, while promoting them as cumdumpsters. Way to go, feminism.

What's wrong with wanting the best?

Why would you want to be their S.O. anyway?

If you've got the gift of the gab almost any man can bang almost any woman.

>not tall
>not religious
>don't dance
close but i can tell i wouldn't want her anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=LkCb3cP1Q20

Nothing, doesn't mean you deserve it or are entitled to though

That's a lot of demands.

I hope this girl is some 10/10 in both looks and personality or something. Otherwise she's never getting even half of these in a single person.

>colored yes
Does everyone around her have byakugan or something, what the fuck.

What are you getting cucked by on this list?

That's a pretty low & arbitrary bar.

HUSTLE, also girls rationalize, walk up with half those qualities but a girl on your arm and you can have her licking your tip

>can cock
wew

>your face when you will never be Marvin

Based on this list, she sounds like a cunt.

Tfw brown eyes with 3 sisters who have colored eyes

Yeah, everyone knows having LOTS OF KIDS will lead to LOTS OF SEX.
Not like it completely kills the sex.

i fit the criteria apart from tall. I'm still growing but it feels like im gonna be 5'8 for life.

Surprisingly "intelligent" or "smart" isn't on the list.

it evidently wouldn't be on a list of your qualities

>fit every point on the list
>would never touch a girl who would make something like this with a ten foot pole
Fuck, lads. Are they all this way? Do I have to switch to men?

Lmfao this list is a catch 22. If a man has even half of these qualities, he would be absolutely repulsed by a women vile and opportunistic enough to make it.

>anyone smart would date her

>colored eyes

rip. I only know one person with blue eyes, haven't even met a girl with blue eyes yet

Do you live in fucking africa?

It's the same shit if there's an equal

I guess they meant blue/green/gray