Quitting soda/pop/cola/carbonated HFCS

I've got an addiction, and it's killing my progress. Any advice/tips on kicking this shit?

Switch to kombucha. Smells like vinegar but tastes like soda.

any health benefits of kombucha? my room mates drinks that shit all the time

No benefits other than you get to act cool and say "I make my own kombucha". Shit sux.

Start drinking water with those 0 sugar 0 calories squash flavour things.

it's probably not as good as just drinking water on its own but its 100% better than drinking soda.

it's how i stopped anyway

it'll take you a week for your body to adjust to all that sugar it's used to getting bombarded with. After that you'll feel much better, you'll be less tired around noon, have more energy, remember to stick to water from that point on.

It's so fucking easy to train your body to just want water. I literally don't understand fat people and their need for soda. Just rationalize to yourself that water is good for you, and will help you get skinny. Also take it cold, put a pitcher of water in the fridge or something

Switched to a different cold, sweet beverage.

I drank this shit for a while. I eventually got tired of it and sweet drinks in general.

Jesus Christ, you switched one shit liquid for another. Did you think it's better for you because it has tea in the name?

What's wrong with diet soda

Everything

it's not good for you sure but, it isn't gonna stop progress

No, but it helped. Haven't drank soda or that "tea" in 7 years.

Here's a tip for you OP

Don't buy it and drink it.
Are you actually this fucking retarded?

Realistically, nothing. It's just morally wrong and weak and looked down upon. It's babying. It's like getting liposuction instead of losing weight the right way. I'd cut diet soda and just switch to club soda or seltzer water if you really need a fizzy buzz. Eventually ween off to regular water.

I suggest drinking ice water. Ice water is really refreshing and is just as good as soda to me, and I've been addicted to soda since I was 8.

Hell yeah, drinking a cup of soda now adays takes forever. Shits so sweet i can only sip it. Been telling my friend to quit his 12 can pack a day habit, he finally started listening and lost 70+ pounds.

don't listen to any of these pussies saying to drink other flavored shit or anything else. Nothing is as good as plain water, just drink a ton of water all day so you're never thirsty and you won't crave that poison so badly and man it out if your gains are more important to you than drinking soda then you will be successful

Drink plain Soda Water you fucking nigger

Carbonated water with a tiny bit of fruit juice

Seltzer water with slowly decreasing amounts of sugar in it. Stopping cold turkey is really hard for a lot of people. Slowly taper off until you're accustomed to water again. It could take months. Go slow.

Buy imported based cane sugar drinks, and consume with /2scoops/ whey isolate after a heavy weights session and HIIT

Found the master baiter, why don't you go be useless somewhere else.