Asshole/taint maintenance and care

I'm wondering if anyone Veeky Forums has an asshole care regime. I recently started shaving around there since my gf loves giving me rimjobs (probably the most pleasurable sensation ever tbqh). Thing is, it itches like a motherfucker after a day or two. How often should I be shaving around there and should I be using any moisturisers and oils to keep that area smooth and clean?

Ass/taint general I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a3634/anal-bleaching-trend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I do not maintain my arse because I am not a Turkish harem girl.

>my gf loves giving me rimjobs
You know what comes next right?

This thread

Pls don't joke user. Though I'd be lying if I didn't say she's already put the tip of a finger in and wiggled it around a bit.

Dude, tell me your magic. How do you shave your arse? My butthole and taint are hairy as fuck and it's annoying.

Ain't no way I'm putting my face shaver down there.

>shaving your ass
I did it once, never again. Either use a trimmer and trim it down or man up and wax it.

I do it in the shower with an everyday gillette triple blade. I lather around there with some bodywash and have a good feel. I start near my asshole and go outwards with short strokes. It's feels odd at first but becomes intuitive very quickly.

it's too late for you user. does your gf have a cute femenine benis by any chance?

Normal sized clit but a 5'9 boyish figure :\

>tfw no gf for some delicate butt fun

>man up
>wax

Faget

use an electric body hair trimmer. doenst itch and is ALMOST as clean.

once you know the feel of no hair between asscrack and legs you will never want to miss it again.

If your girl is that disgusting then get her to shave it son, and your ballsack too.

Remember that it's just as important to bleach your asshole as it is to tidy up. If you just shave but don't bleach it's kind of like just using mouth wash without brushing, i.e. useless.

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a3634/anal-bleaching-trend/

American/10

>delicate

Shitting has been making my ass bleed for several weeks now so i read up on gutsense.org and increased my fat intake slightly and started taking a shit after every meal even if I don't feel like going and I try to poop really slowly and carefully so my ass can heal. Hopefully my bowel movements will become normal again soon.

This is one of the strangest fucking threads I've ever seen.

Just like it took your face a while to adjust to shaving, your ass needs the same. Just keep shaving and let your ass get used to it.

If it's a dry, sore sensation consider using some Anusol.

Just put hair removal cream on it

This. My feb brought it up after telling me she wants to lick my fartbox.

I have ulcerative colitis and have had to use suppositories and other rectal creams before. let me tell you, there's no pleasure in sticking a finger in your ass, it's just uncomfortable. I don't know whats wrong with you gay faggots

I'd rather have a gf that's into that than a gf with no initiative

>has ulcerative colitis
>doesn't like butt stuff
obviously

>lolololol

How old are you, kid

>he doesn't use that as a coup out to answering shit via text

but what does she get out of it? why peg?

If you want the best, cleanest region without laser or professional waxing, use Nair.
I swear by the stuff. Don't bother with the mens stuff tho, get the sensitive woman's one.

>tfw I want my gf to do this to me

Don't get me wrong, this sounds great, but why does she like it?

if someone asked me to explain or summarize Veeky Forums this thread would be it

The itch is from the short hairs scratching the other side of your crack. Either remove it really often or wax it so you have more down time before it comes back. You can also go get it permanently removed. Ass crack hair serves no purpose and isn't really aesthetic anyways.

And don't forget to get a good lube for when your gf starts pegging you.

It's good, try it.

Also, clean out. Buy a basic ass enema bulb and just make sure you're clean down there. Common courtesy. Hair is one thing, but if you haven't cleaned out, I ain't putting my lips anywhere near that booty.

Bonus point is you won't have to shit as much.

I don't know really, when I'd get blood on the toilet paper there had been a sensation like being cut while shitting. I assume those are the tears happening.

>cutting in September

Don't lie, you are fat and trying to lose weight.