We are all going to be dead in 100 years

We are all going to be dead in 100 years

Speak for yourself.

In less, a lot less.

Not really I take more then 4 scoops a day.

>100 years

tell me about that optimism

>In

people are going to break 150 with ease in the next few decades

that would be terrifying for the global elite
not happening bruh

queue overpopulation, queue the earths demise in at most 2060

>I can't even afford 4 scoops a day

it's a proven fact that those who lift live forever

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

YOU ARE THE CANCER RUINING THIS BOARD

this is a therapy board new fag

It's always nice to be reminded how futile this life is though, isn't it??

40 years sounds more like it, champ.

No man. We will be coming home. Can't wait

mental health and fitness fag
existential crises included

>implying this is a bad feel
eternity would suck. Endless suffering

Keep telling yourself that. Also
>wanting to be trapped in a rotting body

Fuck it. It's sad that we die but it's this or nothing.

>eternity would suck. Endless suffering
Uh no
The only reason why suffering exists is because you have limited time to get to the good shit and have to march through endless amount of bad shit to get there
If you lived forever and were unable to die, you literally wouldn't care because you had all the time in the world to get what you want

the first person to live to 150 is alive today and a lot of scientists believe in the next century humans will live indefinitely

>next century humans will live indefinitely

Sure thing pal. Human overpopulation is already approaching critical levels, the planet is endangered, the resources of energy are limited and in a few decades we have already consumed what took millions of years to deposit in the form of organic matter.
But sure, keep believing pop science with the sole aim of entertaining and huffington post- tier bullshit.

He's talking about the pain of life itself.

If you are under 40 you will see the year 2500 unless you're unlucky.

Life isn't painful if you don't have to worry about anything
That's why living forever would be great

this is so narrow minded i don't even know where to begin. if you think aging isn't something that will be solved you're delusional

If you would live forever that wouldn't mean you would be immune to pain.

Like getting hurt emotionally or physically or your mom dying and shit like that.

Every kind of existing is painful no matter if it's forever or not.

Tfw turn 20 in an hour

>he doesnt take care of his body as to grow to 120 years old like a giant tortoise

Humanity is going to be gone in 5 billion years
Really makes you think

>getting hurt emotionally
Only temporary, literally nothing when you live forever
>physically
Only temporary, literally nothing when you live forever
>or your mom dying
Only temporary, if you can get over it with a limited lifespan, you can get over it living forever

Pain is only temporary and when you live forever it's nothing
Quit being such a cynical faggot

>Implying if we survived that long we wouldn't have gone to a new star

You're fucking deluded m8. If people won't age and die anymore, but keep reproducing, in a matter of few generations the population will increase to unsustainable levels. There is not advanced enough tech to find another planet to live in, and even if there was, transferring humans in huge numbers would require immense energy.

You must be over 18 to post here, remember

I'm 26 you faggot. Try to beat that!

early happy birthday senpai! Wishing you a great year ahead and to be healthy and happy!

If we can stop aging I'm pretty sure we'd fucking find new ways to supply nutrition. Density isn't an issue. You could put everyone in the world inside Texas and it would be less densely populated than Tokyo

>tfw it's been like that for some during their lifetime. It all seems like a sickjoke from then on

yeah scientists give a fuck about the ramifications of anti aging. jesus your dense

I hope I wasnt born too early for the cool scifi shit of the future.

Fuck, I'll try. Thanks dude

You won't survive the boredom of an eternal life anyway.
Also pain is temporary is just a meme. You can always fall in a never ending depression about something that doesn't have an ending and the eternal life will just be a nightmare.

No point replying to these fags

>humans living indefinitely
>not having a cure for depression

>durr life is boring
We've only experienced about .01% of what existence has to offer so get to work fucktard

Get ready for school kiddo

happy birthday user

But life it will be boring after you will experience anything that has to offer .

I'm talking about just a individual living forever not every human being.

There will be more offered as time continues. The universe is essentially infinite and if multi verse is true then wew lad

You can be dead in the next 5 minutes

don't lie to me this is too good to be true

Can't wait.

Everyone in this thread is fucken deluded.

>Reincarnation
>Living forever

Stop being so naive about being dead. You will die someday, your entire existence will disappear with every single thread of thinking capability. Nothing will matter.

If I was born in 1996, do I have the potential to live to see 2101?

Pls say yes

someone in 500 years is going to find this comment and laugh at you. It won't happen in our lifetime but to say it will never happen is retarded

Can't wait

Potential, yes. Probability, no.

more like 10 for me

No dreams before, nor after.

Only the end.

Holy fuck, how does someone this stupid even solve a captcha?

Even if you live for 1000 years you wont be able to experience even the half things of what life has to offer.

mickey gall pls go

I'm ok with this

Happy birthday breh, wishin ya best gains.
29 here and the prosp act of 30 next year makes me want to eat a bullet... but hey I look better than almost everyone else my age, I guess I can leave a sexy corpse.

I can only imagine how bad things are going to be if this shitposting continues. At this rate, I'd rather die than live another 100yrs.