Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I'm kind of nervous thinking something might be wrong.
I've recently begun training again after a period of inactivity lasting half a year, and just went ham on the weights,
especially on my chest and triceps, lifting almost heavier and more repetitions than what I used to do while I was still in top condition.

But a few days after my madchestworkout I got mad soreness and almost an inability to rotate my arm completely around my shoulder joint.

Thinking it was just DOMS I ignored it until the fourth day of DOMS (today) where I noticed my left breast is mad swollen compared to my right, though come to think of it, both my tits are much larger than they usually are, so now I'm nervous I might have fucked something up.

please advice?

pic related.

TL;DR;

My left chest especially is crazy swollen compared to my right after an insane chest workout after a period of inactivity, is this normal?

The pics really do not give the swolleness justice...

Daym can I suckle on your supple titties?

hnng post dick

REST

Is there no one able to calm my tits?

nice tiddies

I wanna lick your chest and suck ur dick

It may be DOMS and the swelling just inflamation. Rest and try to go easier on chest/shoulders

this

i wanna blow my load on those tiddies

> pic related

Aye, I did read that inflamation generally always happen during DOMS, but I just never seen it to this degree, the pics really do not give it justice, but you're probably right.

No one else have experienced anything similar?

Do you have huge and hairy thighs?

Pretty much!

It could be that you're putting too much strain on your shoulders

I would like to see them :/

>Veeky Forums

nice fur and post quads

no homo

The Tidday Fairy has blessed you so you can provide gyno-milk for your lift bros protein shakes.

It probably has to do with the fact that you went harder than you used to after a long period of inactivity

You should take it a bit slow and give it some time. You will recover its just major inflammation from the damage you've done to your muscle.

Thanks man, will do.

omw, only have front facing camera wworking on my phone, so it's difficult to get a proper shot

i love you

WHOS HOLDING THE CAMERA.

Hows your urine looking? Look up rhabdomyolysis, if you have the symptoms, go to a doctor STAT that shit can destroy your kidneys.

My gf.

sorry for pic quality.

dat ass chest. Omar has a rival

your "gf" has hairy legs

please crush my head with your thighs

oh gosh I'm both mirin and aroused