Tailbone

newbie starting on SL program, only 7 weeks in and by the 5th week i started having this issue with my tailbone being in discomfort primarily after i finished a set of squat, deadlift, or bent over row. i've talked to 3 people about it and none of them can give me any definite answers, and i can't fucking find anything online, just unanswered threads on bodybuilding websites and shit.

i first asked a friend who is studying to become a physiotherapist and he said it might have something to do with my SI joint.
about 2 weeks ago it got uncomfortable enough to the point where i decided to actually pay to see a physio. she concluded that it may be due to hyperextension of my back during those three movements, causing the very bottom vertebrae to rub or knock up against my sacrum. i also talked to a guy today at my gym who i found out had been having the same issue as me when he started doing heavy training and he could only really say that it might be due to the fact that i haven't been decompressing my spine after workouts and possibly not keeping my core tight enough (to prevent the hyperextension)

basically no one has given me actual concrete answers, just possible causes. i can't fucking up my squat and deadlift and stuff till i know what the reason is cause this shit is pretty uncomfortable and lasts for almost up to 4 days after the fucking workout, and i workout sun, tues, thurs, sat.

WHY ARE THE GAINZ GODS STOPPING ME FROM MAKING IT

i'd best describe the pain in my tailbone as it actually feels like someone has knee'd my right up the arse and it is that kind of dull pain right on the fucking tip. goddamnit someone on this board must have experienced it and fixed it please guys i'm desperate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqEWLvtZJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone fucking help me out here

fuck fit is useless

Through stimulation of sacral muscles you activate your lower chi, which causes your root chakra to open up.

> i haven't been decompressing my spine after workouts
well have you tried stretching then?

Lol too long didn't read

Roll

Your core is weak, i had the same problem. Fixed it by doing extra core work on SS, and by also keeping my core extremely tight while lifting (Keeping my breath in and out of the hole for squats).

Also i was using this after i finished my workout, slapped it on the sore areas.

Rolling for maid, bumping for answers

please give me an exact replica of what you did for core

Hey mate. I'm 99% sure that you have the "butt wink" when squatting deep. Look it up. Fix it by improving your form, strecht your hamstrings, get proper shoes or put small plates under your heels when you squat. I had the same problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqEWLvtZJw

roll

I've had the same problem, it's possibly your SI joint giving you pain due to lumbar flexion at the bottom of your squat.

Mine went away as my hips got stronger / more flexible.

Are you squatting really low down? Maybe try to lower the weight until you can squat down to where you need to and keep a neutral arch in your spine.

Fun fact, SI join pain is sometimes referred into your testicles.

i do have butt wink yea, i'm working on stretching my hams and calves as i already have the proper shoes for it

rollan

I've had something similar, basically I had really tight glutes and hips, just Google best glutes stretches or something

Don't call it butt wink. Only faggots do that.

It's flexibility in your hips that causes it.

rolling for wiafu

l-let's see who Chad cucks me with ;_;

rollerino mcdollerino

i love these roll pics, every single one of them, any kind, idk
roll

Rawl

hmmm reroll

bbut im not homo, reroll pls

oh ffs i keep getting the least interesting ones
reroll

Rell

The term you're looking for is buttwink. Google around on fixing it.