Who do you prefer and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmmmm let's see

one is a fake-natty fag with no charisma who sucks dicks for money behind applebee's - also manlet

the other is a metrosexual (fag) who is motivational and has charisma, and is at least 6'1", but on the downside he's kurdish

:^)

Seid is now bigger, but Zyzz is still more aesthetic.

Zyzz managed to die before he cashed in on his success so Seid is objectively the more successful BB.

New to Veeky Forums here. How did zyzz die?

>kurdish

Wrong. He was some Christian from the Caucasus, probably had some Armenian in him.

His mom was Kurdish, dumbass.

By trying to mix E with his not-so-natty gains and a Thai sauna.

Sound like a fun way to go. Traps n roids.

he wasn't Christian, he wore the cross for aesthetics

>Shavershian an ethnic Kurd born in Moscow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

Roids, DNP, party favors, no cardio + sauna.

he had an undiagnosed heart condition

He went to a chatholic school. Also his bro post pics in church

most schools in europe (australia is just offbrand england) are catholic schools
I went to a catholic school
barely anyone in there was religious lmfao

and idk about his brother but zyzz himself said he was atheist many times, also there could be reasons why he was in a church aside from believing in a god (e.g. someone made him, he's paying respect etc)

Zyzz
he doesn't look as gay

Zyzz.

He went from Skelly rat to Greek god. Jeff has a punchable face, and I'be never seen his progress. He just emerged looking all buff. Also I don't find him aesthetically pleasing

>punchable bitch face or zyzz

zyzz wasn't a manlet

chink saunas are built for chubby chinks not aesthetic Australian gods

can't decide which one is a bigger fag

Jeff is trying to copy Zyzz but has the most punchable face on the planet, is a complete retard, and lies about being natty.

M A N S E I D
A
N

S
E
I
D

One of them should go and the other already went,.

Zyzz, and holy fuck your digits m8, that would've been epic

Zyzz.

He's the lesser of two evils because birdybrading is a fucking joke.

Klokov is ultimate blend between strength and aesthetics.

Her, because she's not a gay dude

Fuarkkk. Just saw that. OP here.

Said is only religious after Az's passing. Az stated on his formspring he was an Atheist and only wore the cross because ganga's loved it.

Honestly probably the only time on Veeky Forums you're gonna see a shitskin beat out a white guy, and I think that speaks to just how cancerous Seid is.

Suffocation via tranny cock

So it's bad news to go into a sauna after a workout?

I prefer myself

Jeff is like a really pretty girl who coasted through life on looks. He is very pretty to look at but outside of that he doesn't inspire or motivate in anyway he is just another pretty girl that you will fuck and maybe mention in small talk once or twice. Not hating he looks great its just he doesn't stand out in anyway in a mob of other pretty women.

God fucking damn it Olympian women are so good looking. It hurts

zyzz ofc
he was one of us, wow introvert nerd who made it
also, according to many sources (and he said so himself) the zyzz thing was an act for lolz, he was actually a nice, quiet guy when not in front of the camera

on the other hand, jeff seems like a fuckboy douche tryhard
yeah, his body is godtier but he's 0 personality wise

Scooby.
Twice as natty, one and a half times more aesthetic, four times as gay.

>based kurd

I keep learning more about him to this day and he just gets better and better

Are eye pee Zyzz

Yes he was you fucking tripfag

Trifags

>tfw I banged a 16yo bird who looked like a slimmer Jenneke

I honestly think they are both pretty shit tbqh. I generally think people who look up to either of them are a bit stupid.

Jeff has a weird face and has a personality as about as appealing as a brick though so I guess I'll give it to Zyzz. I'd go for a beer with Zyzz before Jeff any day. If he wasn't dead of course.

Klokov is clearly superior to both of them. Better physique, is actually strong as fuck and looks manly as fuck instead of looking like a complete faggot. If Klokov was an option it wouldn't even be a contest.

The funny thing about both Zyzz and Jeff is even though they took/take a bunch of roids to get their physiques they both still manage to look like they suck cocks. I find it hilarious when autistic fucks try so hard to emulate them. Zyzz especially. Seeing fuckwits with his shoulder tats or veni vidi vici on their tit just cracks me up.

I'm curious, why is jeff seid getting hate ?

a lot of words with zero meaning.

also v-taper is more aesthetic imo.

Obviously Zyzz. He wasn't afraid to admit the truth, and more people worship him more than that faggot Seid and his dumb cookies. He also was a lanket at one time and FUCKING MADE IT. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT RESPECT THAT AND HOLD HIM TO SUCH HIGH FUCKING REGARD.

>spamming Veeky Forums more often lately
>claims to be natty when not
>shitty cookies and videos

kek

zyzz ofc