Working out with my 13 year old brother

Working out with my 13 year old brother

He asked me if there is any exercises he can do to grow taller, as he is only 5'9 and doesn't want to stay a manlet.

I don't know any, but I figured I would ask

Give him hgh.

Its the only way

He is 13 if anything working out will stunt his growth at that age.

he's done for

If he's 13 he probably isn't done growing anyway

Bullshit. I grew up on a farm and lifted weights working out from age 12 and have been doing physical labour since I was 10. Still ended up taller than my dad at 6'1 and hes 5'11

was talking with some friends and their girlfriends and they were doing the whole 'Just be yourself girls like confidence' thing and one of the girls said 'And grow a few more inches' and the other laughed and I walked out beet red and cried in my room

unless he's destined to be a manlet

he is 13 he is gonna grow taller

Im 5'11 and that shit made me kek

just eat and sleep well, not much else that can be done.

he was just so afraid guys, he is paranoid he is going to stop growing and be stuck in manlet status

I'm 6'2 so I'm not tall myself so I felt for him

Maybe one day you can grow up

Get his nutrition on point, make sure he's active and sleeps for a decent ammount at night.

>all these fags suggesting sleep
>no mention of milk yet
What the fuck am i seeing?? Dairy is king for height

Swimming

>I'm 6'2 so I'm not tall myself
do people just say this for attention or what

Everytime I see that pic I have a feeling she's wearing heels.

5'9
and 13 is ok

Eat nutritiously. Do not fucking miss out on sleep. Keep proper posture. Play sports that involve good cardio, leaping and jumping such as basketball, badminton, etc. Don't lift too heavy or else he'll stunt his growth. 5'9 is pretty good for 13 years old.

No, flats.

She is no joke 5 inches taller than him.

5'`10 and 5'5

I was 5'8 at 13.
I only grew 2 more inches cause of shit diet and shit sleep.
>tfw father 6ft
Tell him to sleep.
And eat, just EAAAAT

If he is that serious about getting taller you better tell him to eat vegetables regularly, take multi vitamins and go on a caloric surplus diet. And make him to compound exercises like the squat and deadlift.

>Muh single case study
listen, lifting heavy weights daily while growing can stunt growth. CAN. Not even debatable lmao

OK at 13? Shit, that's amazing. I was 5'2". Good thing my dad grew into college, and I'm predicted to be like 6'4".

You're joking right. if a five year old told you he was scared that he wasn't gonna grow anymore would you post on Veeky Forums about it? sounds like you just asking for attention about being 6'2

Get him on HGH for 2-3 years, done

No I want to know if there is anything he can do to eclipse me and reach his full potential.

Because I care about people getting better and growing.

My height is a small problem.

>sources needed

Not even trying to shitpost here, couldn't find any study on it. Could you point me towards any ?

Get a super saiyan haircut for a couple of inches in height gains. Grills dig anime hairstyles.

The only reason I'm convinced lifting stunts growth is because the strongest in my high school were all manlets.

>Good thing my dad grew into college, and I'm predicted to be like 6'4".
How old are you?

because they had to be

I shot up from 5'7 to around 5'11 at the age of 15. Can't working out that early in life stunt his growth?

You can do exercise and lift weights, but heavy squats can stall your grow. My father is 5'6" and my mother taught me to stretch and jump everyday to grow tall. At the time I was a kid so I thought it was bullshit but I did grow to be 5'11". Maybe it WAS bullshit, but you gotta at least try.

>13 yr old
>5'9

nigga he's probably going to be taller than you. that's really tall for 13

Fuck off, Mark

Mark the Milk Man

You're pretty fucked man. Was 5'8 at 13 and now 6'4 at 21.

Have him drink milk, be active and get a lot of sleep at night.

>Working out with my 13 year old brother
Working out before you're done growing is a sure way to ensure your fate as a manlet.

WWTL?

How tall are you?

so that's why I'm 3 inches shorter than my dad

Should say 6'0

what said

Although at 5'9" it he might not qualify since it's usually given to children on the more extreme side of the spectrum. But you could probably find a doctor willing to prescribe him some anyways.

Why do you think as soon as you "lift weights" you growth will be stunted? Doesn't make sense, do you mean the stress put on your body from the lifting?. There are tons of kids who end up being tall even though they put intense stress on their bodies as kids like physical labour. Every one where I grew up did daily hard physical labour on their farms and all of them grew to their predicted height.
The only things that can effect height growth are improper nutrition and lack of sleep.

I'm 5'8

But my bros are all 6'0 and 6'1

>5'9
>13 years old
He's probably on his way to being really tall desu. I was 5'4 at age 13, 5'7 at 15, and now I'm 6'0 at 20.

you know there is no evidence to support that claim. "ne of the biggest myths about weight lifting is that it stunts your growth. No studies have ever been shown that lifting weights stunts or inhibits growth. But, as with any exercise program, if you do too much too soon, physical problems can occur no matter how old the person doing the exercise is"

THE ONLY GROWTH IT STUNTS IS THE GROWN OF YOUR WAIST LINE

Whisper grow grow grow to yourself while you meditate in a dark room

Physical labor in a farm is not the same as heavy squating or heavy deadlifting. Have you seen those African people who stretch Ther necks, lips, and ears? It's not like their bodies where genetically predisposed to be that big,