How to salvage this?

How to salvage this?

>Censored so it doesn't offend, even though you can't tell the gender. (it's a girl)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/X1TYW
reddit.com/r/stillinmetamorphosis/comments/3fht9d/i_made_a_public_service_announcement_for_how_to/
m.imgur.com/a/L2r3X
giyf.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a loaded gun should do the trick

what the fuck am i even looking at, i feel sick

Mostly a torso

My thoughts exactly

sorry, but this can't be fixed lmao.

seriously looks like a blob, maybe if she leans out and adds some lean mass it won't be so bad. maybe a boob job, idk... that pic just looks so shapeless

kinda hot

we need more angles to work with.

Here's more: imgur.com/a/X1TYW

Now I know this might seem like a haha let's laugh at the unfortunate thread but it's not just for that, I'm genuinely curious
Say you had a dear family member or friend who looked like this and you wanted to help, what would you recommend

See

nigga is that a failed tranny wtf

Guess you could try toning
Still looks like she has a lot of fat.

>Go on a cut
>Eat healthy
>Shave your armpits and groom your body in general although laser would probably do a better job
>Apply moisturizer
>Get a light tan
>Squats, etc
>Work on your core
>Wear clothes that work well with your body
>Maybe consider implants if it's within your reach

I think this applies to everyone wanting to become attractive. But this just is my opinion, mileage may vary.

I'm no expert but it looks like a real pussy to me
A stubbly one, but a real one indeed

With nice clothes she could look decent (don't know face obviously). That scares me.

I think I'm gonna throw up.

Consider doing what the other anons are suggesting though, eat right, cut down, GROOM yourself, and lift.

Fuck i just ate and i feel nauseous i dont think ive ever been repulsed this hard besides maybe hope solos huge hole

Look up a beginner test-e cycle. It will work I promise.

It's a girl
It would like to look like one

un-salvageable.

Are those stretch marks? Anyway you can start by shaving your forearms. Maybe not only them because I think I'm seeing something weird at the bottom

I've seen far worse.

She has zero muscle base under that melted candle of a body, so get her on SS immediately with a leanbulk and 70maxHR cardio on offdays with one rest day a week. Pick from Rippletit's list of accessories for upper body: bent row, chinups, pullups. All are good, and women can actually add some decent wingspan with lats, which will fill out some of that loose upperbody skin.

If she puts her ass into it, she could look breddy gud in a year.

reddit.com/r/stillinmetamorphosis/comments/3fht9d/i_made_a_public_service_announcement_for_how_to/

Mostly agree. First get thin, while working ass a lot. You can't grow titties but a phat ass makes up for it.

Looking at other posts, I'm 90% sure it's a post op tranny
No boobs, manly shoulders, manly jaw, manly arms

>I've seen far worse

Does a nice ass seriously compensate for those tragedies on her chest?
Seriously?

you can do it, don't give up

>Good advice here. And it came with a great show!

Jesus Christ, reddit.

Wrong. C-section scar.

I think it's recoverable. Needs to work hard though

Those were dark times okay.

Honest advice.

Eat less, like 1500 calories a day in total. Your body, even though it's big and fat, is still probably starving for nutrients, so make sure you're eating well, not just less.

Get adequate sleep. For girls it's harder, but you need sleep, not only so your body can recover, but so your mind is in the right place to maintain dedication and discipline.

Do cardio every fucking day of the week. This is not optional. As far as lifting goes, I'd do compounds, stuff like squats, deads, overhead press, and maybe some accessory ab workouts, but remember that abs are made in the kitchen. High rep, low weight.

In other words, read the sticky.

You're gonna have to make a change if you want to salvage this, cause it's pretty terrible right now. All hope isn't lost, but it's a deep hole you've dug yourself into.

But the problem here is

IMMEDIATELY start hip thrusting every other day. Start at a low weight 5x10(maybe just the bar), but then after 2 weeks of 3 times a week start adding either 2.5-5 lbs to the bar each week.

Get a circular band and loop it around the knees when thrusting to encourage activation of the glute medius.

Do the Good girl/bad girl machine for high volume 5x15 each.

I cant promise the world, but ultimately you should become one of those girls with tiny tits, but a fat as fuck ass. Right now this girl is like a 3.5/10 but in time i think she can become 6/10, maybe 6.5 with great make up and grooming.

Holy shit, how can you fuck up being a woman?

And more... scar still has the stitches. Still recovering from pregnancy. Easier than I thought...

I was going to point out Klinefelter..

But its a girl

Phat ass and shapely legs is your best bet with lmao0boobs.
Eat clean, lots of sqauts, lose weight

I'd be pretty hot as a girl (ignoring my flab-ass of course)

Well then she probably has crazy hormonal issues, I'm pretty sure women aren't supposed to have that amount of hair on forearms

Fuck I'm gay now

Maybe she's Italian

had to clear my browser history after viewing this...if only i could clear my brain too

Here's some brain bleach
m.imgur.com/a/L2r3X

There's no fixing that without a plastic surgeon. You can tell she used to be super fat and stretched out her skin to oblivion. She went too far with the weight loss and now she has egg on a nail syndrome all over her body. She lost all her muscle mass.because she probably starved herself which adds to the fatty, melted look. The thick, dark, excessive body hair and big ugly brown nips so don't help. She needs to put on muscle in the gym and visit a good surgeon. The attitude in the pics is also distasteful - bitch please you blade in no place to give advice to anyone. How do you know this lowly beats anyways?

I'm turning gay
goddamn

This.is what happens when you don't go for the fit chicks- you could end up with a melted pile of brown stubbly flesh .

She's recovering from a pregnancy and c-section, that's why her skin is so stretched. This is referred to as a "mother's apron" in a lot of cultures and there are plastic surgeons that specializes in them. Pregnancy stretches the body out and many people are in bedrest for months prior to birth, and months after birth (c-sections are no joke) making it difficult or impossible to maintain or add muscle tone.

Wow im actually impressed with how revolting that body is

The only real solution is to gain as much muscle as physically possible while being as lean as healthily possible.
You want to fill excess skin with muscle, that's all you can really do.

Run a strength program, do your accessories to build muscle. After 6 months of a novice strength program you can decide what to do after, whether you keep training to get stronger or bodybuilding, you will end up with a lot of muscle either way.
Bodybuilding is far easier than strength training though.

I can link you some good programs other than Starting strength and gomad, such as
Texas method
Madcow
Sheiko (intermediate, you'd run this after you've exhausted easier programs)
Greg nuckols 28 free programs (run his novice programs)
Dietmers (intermediate)
Canditos free training programs
Connor lutz programs

These are just from the top of my head, if you're around I can give you more information.

jesus christ, guess I'll be going to church twice today
how do you look like when dressed?

My crazy gypsy bitch of an ex roommate was waaahhh hairier than that. She would spend so much time waxing her entire body. And the razors she left in the shower looked like they'd been through a warzone of hairy dead beavers after just one use. She was an actual gypsy, brown kind that come from Europe . I thought the hoopla about gypsy's was just a meme until I met that crazy twat. She used guys all the time for rides weed food etc. There are many girls around you that would look like fucking apes without consistent modern grooming

Fix diet, drop all carbonated beberages and just go for water, start a cut, start running, do planks like there's no tomorrow and join a gym

No, her ass and legs show the stretched out skin as well. She may have been preggors, but she was also definitely a fatty previously from just being fat. And becoming fat while preggors doesn't count- we all know health wise you put on like 20-30 lbs during pregnancy and a lot or that comes off.after you squeeze it out. This woman clearly had large amounts of fat all over her body. Also if she's still recovering from c section why thefuck is she posting snarky entitled nudes on shitty Reddit? Seems like a shitty role model for a kid

That's not recent mate
The scar is completely healed already

Portuguese women

HEY OP! Don't worry there's still hope!
I know many women are opposed to this but you need to start hypertrophy training asap. As your muscles expand your skin won't look as saggy. But you really need to push yourself to make sure they grow. You must implement squats into your routine. Push ups in the morning or whenever you have a chance will keep your arms and chest a little more in shape as well. Try not to do that much cardio for now- maybe just a 5 minute jog at most 3 times a week.

And people give me shit when I criticize the "calories in, calories out" "energy balance" model. And the quality of the food supply.

As a society we should not allow anyone to be dealt this sort of hand. Watch any fat couple waddling in somewhere to buy garbage and without a doubt, you'll also see some fat little kids right behind them. I can nearly guarantee she was one of them, and never had a meaningful choice.

Fucking disgusted. From the biggest of the pictures this is a societal failure. We've known, mechanically, the causes of obesity for decades upon decades.

Lurking her leddit posts she says she lost around 80 pounds
Started posting nudes on reddit to fish for compliments in order to feel good about her gross self
Then she actually started believing the compliments and convinced her husband to ler her start posting sexual pics and masturbating videos in there

Classy

wtf is this

What the fuck, who has been sending it dick picks

hairy meat curtains

I have shitty glut genetics like in the bottom pic but my ass is a little bit nicer.

To think feminism is pushing this garbage on people...

redditers

unsurprising, isn't it

Omg this thread gets better and better

I think it's her ass at the back hanging low with hair.

>howaboutno.gif

What mode is this?

is this wide hips? or does he still need to add more muscle or lose fat? i have this muffin top shit and i can tell if its my hips,fat, or i need to work on my lats more

why aren't you cutting?

This bitch has her own subreddit

i um dont know. i wanted to get stronger before i cut down.

i did ss before and got my lifts decent. But life happened and stopped working out so im starting all over again.

This is how you censor that picture if you don't want to offend.

you answered your own question. get to it

whats consider high bf? im at least 23%.

what should i cut down to for a healthy weight. im 5'8 195

>m.imgur.com/a/L2r3X
you asshole

thanks for ruining my appetite

giyf.com/

i could do that. But you took the time to tell me what to do and now you are gunna stop. next time dont even waste your time typing the captcha

Go to a chiropractor

pepperoni pepperoni give me the nippleoli

Need to clear my history now...fucking hell

I found his reddit account account

oh my god there are worse

Thank you for not sharing. I'm getting out of this thread before someone posts a link to more.

Holy fuck. How many kids has she had? Looks like the body of someone who was an octomom.

>she

>A literal roastie
>H-hey guys d-don't you want to impress me???
>I'll just be over here so do your best and I'll let you know if you make the cut!

It's bad
Real bad
but not impossible
eat less, eat better
squats and dead lifts like a mother fucker from now on, if you're not sore from the workout the day before you're not doing it right
TONS of cardio

You WILL make it but do NOT quit

What the actual fuck? Wtf??????

lmao that pic always gets me

Let me guess
Her husband paid for weight loss surgery
Then for the skin removal surgery and for those fake tits she's sporting
THEN she stopped loving him

Oh wait I just searched it
She lost 20kg by herself, then 40kg with a personal trainer, and she did get fake boobs but not loose skin surgery

Go girl

>Go girl
Yeah
Gotta set a positive example for those two children
Riddle me this, why didn't she leave the man when she was still a 300lb hamplanet?

because of the comfies and the munchies?

Because being a recently single mom would probably mess up her weight loss regimen

Shut the fuck up Liz

Because when she still obese she could comfort eat her resentment towards her husband away and just ignore it
After she stopped using food as a coping mechanism the relationship crumbled

why are you mad that she's moving up in life? so maybe she used him, but really who cares. You don't leave a job u hate before u have another job secured..the guy is probably obese himself