Experiences with DNP?

Experiences with DNP?
Is it a last chance?
No, you say?
Yes, I say!

And you're entitled to your oppinion.
Good day to you, sir.

I can smell your betaness.

I've never used it but my friend lost a significant amount of LBM on it aswell as burning fat like crazy, his lifts went down and he had really bad sides.

I took some DNP had a severe allergic reaction (which isn't necessarily uncommon) and couldn't walk for a day or two because severe dizzyness. Couldn't sleep at all at night either. Lost 15lbs though. It can kill your bitch ass very quickly so do fucking bucketloads of research before you become another statistic preventing others from responsibly using the drug.

I second this
I don't know if I should try it...
My fatass is just too unmotivated to work out or eat properly - depression is a bitch

Enjoy your cataracts

if you don't have to willpower to stick to your diet without any ancillaries then don't bother.

you will just end up binging post-cycle and gain the weight back

otherwise, do your research and go for it.

Definitely DO NOT use it if youre still a fat ass bitch, DNP overheats the living fuck out of you and that's how it kills you, if you overdose (which is a very fine line between enough and too much) all you can do is lay in a bathtub filled with ice and hope because NO ONE can stop it at that point. It will boil your insides and if you're very overweight you're probably already hot to begin with. DNP is better when you have developed an established athletic base. You have to eat semi carefully on DNP to manage your body temperature and best case scenario is makes you fucking miserable for weeks. If you can't diet you WILL put the weight on immediately after stopping, losing weight does not magically make you want to eat less, especially when you could just barely stomach real food for weeks. Learn how to control your diet (working out is secondary but will help you control your hunger) and lose some serious lbs then think about DNP. I lost 140lbs before I took DNP, I likely would have died had I not given my reaction to it

if the temperature outside is under 30c you can take 250mg daily without the risk of overheating. drink more water than you think you should. drink at least 500ml an hour. take cold showers when you get up, get home from work and before you go to bed. be prepared to sleep poorly, be fatigued and not have the energy to work out. resist the cravings to eat carbs. take 250mg per day for 21 days, then weigh yourself 7 days after you stop. don't drink alcohol.
you will sweat so don't wear lots of clothes. only wear shorts whenever possible.

don't take more than 250mg a day.
if you get a rash, stop.
drink more water.

dnp is rightfully spoken about as dangerous as you can die. but you die from carelessness and/or foolishness. but i would imagine most people arguing against it haven't tried it.

250mg a day. drink water. report back in 1 month.

disclaimer- i don't think people should consume any chemicals.

I consumed it but as I said had an allergic reaction, but also felt he regular sides too. Try to cycle it again a few months later to see if it was allergies and same thing happened. It truly can help people who use it correctly and combine with a solid diet and workout (that didn't start the same day you started DNP.) Too many want it to be a miracle weight loss pill, and it can be if you really know what you're doing, but it's safer to assume that they have no clue what they're doing than to just say go for it. It's a serious drug with serious side effects even when working 100% correctly, best to prepare people for the worst so they fully understand what they COULD be stepping into.

These threads need to be banned. DNP is a POISON and people are KILLING themselves with it. There's a reason this shit is illegal. Even if you don't kill yourself with it, you're causing irrepairable damage with it. Don't do it, guys.

>t. retarded fear mongerer

the only people who die from this are those who dont research and/or don't watch sides carefully. aka dumbasses

DNP user are such retards. 15lbs is nothing. 2lbs of it could be fat at best

This. Anyone who rely on DNP to loose weight won't be able to maintain the weight loss

In the other word: fatties are fucking failures and always will be. Magic pill can't change this fact

isn't DNP rat poison basically

That 15lbs was in 5 days with zero working out and being practically bed ridden for most of it.

>sweat and heat is what DNP does
>I-i swear it's not water weight!

What are you arguing? I took a pill to lose weight and lost weight. Most people cycle for weeks not days and have serious progress losing fat, not just water you retard. Given that, I still don't think people should take it because it'll fuck you right up and you can lose fat without it. There is literally no arguing that it works, there's tons of "success" stories to back it that went much better than mine, but it's still dangerous as fuck.

Go look at the literature. DNP is the magic pill, but it has sides and can kill rhe retarded. I've done a cycle and lost an easy 10lbs. Shit on it if you want but it does work.

lol i lost about 20 lbs in 4 weeks a year ago when i ran low dose DNP.

i went from fluffly to damn near shredded in a MONTH. that shit is magic, it definitely works but it isn't idiot proof.

>No pics

ask zyzz, sorry the cunt is dead

Thinking of doing a DNP synth this summer. I just wanna see the effectiveness honestly, I'm only about 10-15lb into the overweight BMI (although I do have a fair amount of muscle mass on me) but I feel like doing low dose trials could be effective.

Did it, 500mg a day. After the first week of buildup is when it starts to fucking burn, need a fan right on me to sleep comfortably and I keep soaking my mattress with sweat. It's fucking amazing how much weight you lose in so little time.

You have to be fucking retarded to die on DNP or be seriously allergic to it. I did mines in summer and I live in FL, just drink tons of water and stay in A/C most of the time and it's fine. If you're fatasfuck then you need to fix eating habits before DNP since you'll just eat back all the weight you lost.

id recommend taking it during winter mate, when its colder outside

This, I live in Canada so I assume walking in shorts and t shirt in winter I will be more than OK even with taking DNP

I'm not gonna do DNP because my genetic test results say my body overheats when exercising.

The real question is when will we be getting a new pastebin and sources. I tried le lebbit but they never let me into the subreddit.

he was a sick cunt tho
he died for your gains.
he died so we could make it?
he is the jesus of aesthetics.

how about 50mg a day?

jesus fucking christ are you sad excuses of human being so extremely pathetic that you just can't refuse to put the fork down and have to resort to life threatening drugs? fucking don't breed, you absolute oxygen wasters.

Probably safer.

Honestly, I'd probably stick with 100mg and take some type of test booster.

I miss old dnp general threads, too many retards in these

i didn't take any pics lol

why do people like this even come into these threads, if you have no idea what it is nobody wants to hear your worthless ass opinion

it's like teachers painting marijuana as the devil in middle school

A pussy mode amount that ain't worth shit at all. Go for 250mg you fuckin babby.

you won't notice anything

you might lose an extra .5lb a week. just do 250mg, you really won't feel it in fall/winter months

I'm curious as to who are the best sources to buy this now?