Is there a bigger gains goblin than NFL season?

Is there a bigger gains goblin than NFL season?
>One of the major social activities of the fall
>Always house parties, everyone is eating chips & dip, fried bullshit, and drinking beer literally the entire day Sunday
>everyone tries to make you feel unamerican if you don't participate
>even the women mock you for refusing the cheesey diarrhea disaster dip
>"trying to watch your figure, sweetheart?"
>cave a little, crack a beer and fill a plate
>7 hours later I am a drunk, bloated, farting mess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhN1ExFCXNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nfl season coincides with the start of fall/winter
>not taking advantage of the free sunday food for bulking

not gonna make it

Stop hanging out with NFLosers.
Watch baseball instead.

>mfw Jays take the AL east

Literally the most boring sport to watch other than golf senpai

Do you have any self control?

Soccer is worse

why waste your time when we all know the Steelers are going over the Seahawks in the Superbowl

Fall is the biggest gains goblin of all
>sports back on tv
>cold shitty weather
>Halloween
>thanksgiving
>Christmas
It's why everyone is so desperate to get back in the gym at New Years. And why everyone progressively gets fatter and fatter every year

>Be american
>Watch NFL
Top kek

>soccer
>more boring to watch on TV than baseball

HAHAHAHAHA right.

R u dum?
Soccer is painfully boring to watch

Baseball is literally the best spectator sport

Ha, I'm glad I'm european and don't have any friends, lmao.

Learn some witty comebacks instead of caving in like a bitch.

>memeball
No

Confirmation bias

>2016
>giving a fuck about jew cash schemes

>Best spectator sport
Depends if we're talking TV or at the game itself. Going to a game can be fun but I could care less about watching it on TV.

Objectively wrong.

>pitcher stands on mound
>spits a little bit
>throws the ball back to check the runner on first
>spits a little bit more
>shakes his head no
>rechecks first base runner
>adjusts his hat
>leans forward
>spits a little bit
>finally pitches
>horrible throw
>ball 1

wow much excitement

What is wrong with this

Football is the most interesting sport there is.

>letting others influence your decision-making
Just bring your own food
Load up on fruit and carrots and shit
It's not that hard

Is there something wrong with me if I have absolutely no interest in watching sports?
I'll watch a game if I'm hanging out with some guys, and actually attending them is usually fun, but I don't give a fuck who wins or loses or even how they play. I legitimately can't grasp why people are as passionate about it as they are. I have friends whose entire days will be ruined if their team loses.
I'm not some reddit "haha sportsball did u see that ludicrous display last night xD" faggot, I just really don't understand.

Even baseball highlights put me to sleep.
>show pitch
>hit
>show the outfield

>ITT: manlets who do not like the superior sport that is basketball

You're probably just have aspergers

This

>requires an autistic obsession with statistics to enjoy

Every sane person knows hockey is the true goat sport.

All these normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you can't afford to have one gross day a week then you're not working hard enough in the gym brah, especially if you're not competing. Live a little.

Pardon us, we're trying to have a pleasant thread.

Nah it's cool man, live and let live

Fuck off, loser, the Chads are talking.

>tfw no friends

guess i'll be making some nice gainz this season woo.....

>"trying to watch your figure, sweetheart?"
Yeah, you should try it sometime

kek

Watching other men play sport is pure cuckoldrey. I only watch women's volleyball and netball for maximum alpha high test gains.

the memes are real

>went for a 5 mile run about 2 hrs before the first NFL games started this morning
>delicious barbecue smell for miles
>mfw

Top kek that's me every weekend no matter what season

I work a labor job with lots of lifting so I never gain any weight on my weekend beer and food binges

So I take it all Americans who watch football are hungover on Mondays? Top kek

Luckily I don't drink. I bring weed, every marine wife is a whale except for one cardio bunny. Even the males got the gut. Drinking is horrible, I don't drink because I don't want to do cardio. None of hem even played football growing up fucking groupies

fuck you san diego you fucking loser bitches I'd be 250$ richer right now if it wasn't for you choking faggots

>pic related, I would have a chance at perfect week.

>start working out again after 4 years of not touching any weight
>start again at friend's home gym
>finally regaining strength
>still look dyel cuz 6'2
Gonna sign up for a gym membership on New Years. Show up with sweats on and do my sets.
Hopefully I'll catch someone's attention and make a gym bro after a week or two.

Hockey is the best sport

Sounds like you just lack willpower to enjoy things in moderation. A couple beers every Sunday won't make you 15%+ body fat. And if you eat anything just make sure you eat it in front of other people that way they'll stop bothering you.

dude I've been playing hockey for almost 25 years and the NFL is objectively and subjectively better

Football is the only sport I don't "get".
What am I missing out on? What makes it great?

To be honest Im the same way.

if you don't "get it" just by watching a few games - you never will.

Hockey is a very fast game. Extremely high skill ceiling and learning curve, and seriously the hardest sport I play other than golf.

But American football, man... To think you can carry the ball, and your goal is just to move it forward a few yards, a few feet, a few inches, but it's just impossible to do. It is the most intense sport. The most physically demanding. To see how hard they fight in the trenches, the pure strength in these big men that are still more athletic than most of us, you seriously need to be a genetic freak before any scout even thinks about glancing at your talent and skillset. It's an insanely popular sport so only the top percentage of players ever makes it anywhere worthwhile

Yes people like triathletes are athletic, I get that. But if I trained for a few months, I could compete in a triathlon. If I trained for a few years - I'd even be competitive.

But American football? I could've started training when I was 5 years old but I would still never make it because I'm a 5'10" manlet.

Hockey - my size is fine for a grinding, gritty left-handed shot right-winger. I played on the university team while being an alcoholic cocaine junkie.
Basketball? I'm a pretty good point guard.
Football? I could be.... a kicker? kek

idk I'm kinda off the rails in this post but tl:dr;
I can pick up basically any sport and I'm fairly good at it. I could never play football, ever.

Sports are degenerate.
People that watch sports are degenerate.
> Sunday
>Spend 6 hours watching actual brain damaged morons run around in spandex.
>no preparing for you week of working and lifting ..

>not mealpreping..
>friends with people that "drink beer"

...never gonna fucking make it bro..

Jays choked today :(

underated comment

>stick faggots run around the grass kicking a round ball, nothing much happens
>goal!!!
>no wait, offside... oh...
>stick faggots continue running around the grass, chipping the round ball to each other
>2 hours pass

wow, much excrement

i like you

This.

I don't hate any sports, to be honest. But fuuuuuu, why waste a whole fucking day? If you're really interested, find a quiet place to watch the game. At half time, go for a jog or a walk or do a workout of something. Watch the game and only the game. Not the buildup, not the halftime faggotry, not the post-game faggotry.

If this isn't possible, get out of your house for the day and do something else. Torrent the game later.

Don't be friends with loser faggots who drink beer and eat cheesy snacks.

Do you see the athletes spending their days like that?

>pic unrelated

Sounds better than baseball desu

I'll never understand how people can call themselves men and not appreciate sports. Not even as a meme or to be condescending but wtf? How can someone, especially someone in a fitness forum, not appreciate or enjoy watching the pinnacles of human athletics fight for domination against other monsters?

It probably has to do with your upbringing. Did you not have a lot of friends? Do you not have a group of guys to hang out with? Male bonding is much more important than women's bonding. Males need other males for proper social behaviors and mental health.

Women are fine being loners, men aren't.

>Do you see the athletes spending their days like that?
yes?!?!

do you know how much fucking game tape athletes need to watch? Can you even begin to comprehend how many shitty CIS games I had to watch in college?

>Watch the game and only the game. Not the buildup, not the halftime faggotry, not the post-game faggotry.

Have you ever heard of commercials? To do this you would literally need to change the channel ~100 times per game

sports can be fun to watch, you guys are just mostly autistic outlier faggots who would rather play vidya. But "chad" watches football and socializes with other chads and normies.

And that's the main difference. Almost EVERYONE I've ever met who has this 'sports are stupid' mentality are videogame playing fags who watch e-sports

this

Its a lot a lot a lot of strategy. Unless you know the subtleties of the game, its hard to appreciate it. Same with boxing. You can say its simple and just two guys throwing punches at each other but theres a lot more to it than that.

Also, its just fucking manly as shit.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhN1ExFCXNA

The one guy with a brain in thread.

Not really eurofag

lol please post your bodies you fucking fat fedora faggots

Ew get out of here faggot

a lot of people have trouble controlling themselves, in terms of food
>inb4 hurr durr u need 2 be stoic worrior lik me

IDK man I like the social aspect of shit like that, and I like a number of other sports for their own sake, but I just dont think I'll ever get the appeal of football.

I am American and play baseball its just a boring sport to watch

>>even the women mock you for refusing the cheesey diarrhea disaster dip
>>"trying to watch your figure, sweetheart?"

> getting triggered by women....

off urselfpls

>Preferring niggerball

user pls

Mindless eating != lack of ability to control your body

Fuck, just reading your post made me happy. I'm so goddamn ready for fall. I'm a huge fall fag.

I'm in med school, and for the month of October I have this pediatric transport rotation. I'll be flying around in the helicopters to pick up kids. I hope we get some badass autumn colors this year. It's gonna be dope showing up to the children's hospital early in the morning while it's still nice and cool, then flying around over the hills and autumn leaves.

fuuuarrrkk

>that feeling where you can wear a sweater and you take it off and you're so warm from working that the cool air is refreshing and then you put your sweater back on and it's cozy as fuck again

i'm in a good mood, enjoy a qt playing in the leaves user

This. Watching sports is a fuck huge waste of time. I'm always down to drink and party, but the game is only background noise. Fuck guys who actually give a shit about it. If you have stast memorized or can name players, youre just their cuck, cuz theyve fucked your life.

What kind of boring faggots watch football?

>Falling for the fermented jew

I love sports, but only in the sense of playing them. Watching somebody I don't know play a game is on the same level as watching someone read a book. I just don't give a shit.