Vascularity General

I am pretty new and just now starting to see veins pop. The gf loves them especially the bicep one. Its also something I notice in other people since I started lifting. Does it get better with time? tricks to improve? post vascular images.

The more you lift the more pronounced the veins will become from increased blood flow

it gets better when you have low bf and muscles

some people have really pronounced veins and obviously dont lift though.

L-arginine or Citrulline for dem vascularity gains.
Also genetics. Warmer climate also facilitates vasodilation

Genetics and big muscles. The biggest veins will show even with high bf% if genetics allow them

This is true

t. chubby with vascular arms

>skinny lanklet cross country runner just now getting into lifting
>need to bulk but don't want to lose my vascular-as-fuck arms and legs
Help Veeky Forums. What if I eat at a surplus of, like, 50 calories a day and just build up incredibly slow?

this, but mostly roids

50 calories is like a single graham cracker. Tracking calories that accurately would be difficult and it would take months if not years to put on mass

Not very aesthetic lighting but here they are

Haven't stepped into a gym for 2 yrs so pls no bully

Have fun gaining 1 pound in 2 and a half months.

i guess i can kinda see the vascularity

I was exaggerating, amici. Just gonna feel kinda shitty when the bulk kicks in and I lose sight of the leanness I've had for years.

low bf

>tfw vascular feet

I hate these and really wish I didn't have them. Veins disgust me and the thought of my life blood being pumped through tubes that I can see creeps me out.

really? most girls seem to like it.

I know they do. I do not. I know I'm weird but I hate them and see it as the only downside from gains.

>been lifting for a year
>average bf%
>no veins at all

This sucks

Never even lifted.

I suppose, were I to start, I would be vascular as fuck.

Would've been*

yeah you got good veins

Dont be a pus
Escape hungry skeleton don't be afraid to lose your abs

no shit "average" bf is fat as fuck

I've always had strong vacularity on my arms. Just started trimming my legs and now I can see that I have veins on my valves.

I usually get these when i lean up a little more.

This.

and
dis

This

The most lifting I have ever done is for 2 months 5 years ago when I was in college.

Even though the lighting is from my flash and it's cold as fuck in this bitch I have some veiny penis arms going on.

>those zyzz abs

Mirin'.

More pics pls no bully

wtf salad fingers

Trying. I have really shitty chest genetics and a nagging injury thats stopping me from training 100% right now. Feelsbadman.

the only downside from gains are stretch marks

i literally do not see a single vein

oh maybe there is a tiny one on top of your hand nice bud wow

mah nigga

show her that

im vacular af when I cut and get a pump

dont really do anything for it. low BF, citruline malate/beta-alanine but that's totally temporary

is this b8?

you are actually a fucking faggot and you need to leave this board right now underage b&

Zero Vascularity here

I can see a lot of blue veins down my arm when I work out, but I have no pronouncement

I'm overweight right now by like 3 stone over my ideal BMI, if I cut will they appear through the skin?

Don't sweat it m8

Just imagine all the dyels out ther (including me) who have nothing to look forward to when they recover from an injury.

You're making it, brah.
You're making it.

Mirin

Mirin.

i lost my old PC, don't have many pics of when I was actually vascular... ;_;

pls more abs pics desu

no homo

Just Genetic Lottery at it's best but I guess low body fat also helps.

Body fat %
Vascularity becomes overly pronounced during cuts

Whenever I see a guy with really veiny arms, I keep imagining getting into a fight with him and snipping them with a knife because they pop out and make such an obvious target.

I don't know why I think this, I just think on some level, having visible veins may not be good for you when it comes to defending yourself.

I have nothing more to add.

shoo shoo manlet

lol wut

genetics

my dad has very veiny arms and he's not really THAT huge. he's like 6'2 200 lbs, maybe. i inherited it and my arms, hands etc are very vascular even though i'm skelly and have no muscle. its that way on his entire side of the family, they're all tall vascular germans.