/legit/

I wish steroids were legal in my country. I love lifting weights but it's utterly depressing knowing how much I'm being artificially limited by my own body's ability to recover and grow.

I also love the aesthetic aspect of weight training but it's highly unrealistic to reach and maintain my goals without steroids. There's a reason every bodybuilder and aspiring one is on gear.

There's also all the pro athletes that successfully resuscitate their careers in their 30's wirh roids and i'll never be able to.

Alas, I will never make concessions with illegal substances from questionable sources so spare me the routine I've heard it all. It frustrates me that we will never have adequate steroid research done due to its illegality. I just want to enjoy what I love and I will never be able to.

We're not gonna make it.

Only a DYEL says things like that. Natty limit can be seriously aesthetic, so either you're a newfriend or a pathetically stupid retard.

>giving a fuck about what's legal when it comes to gains
You're not gonna make it, bro.

go fuck yourself bitch. i'll cut your head off and shit down your throat.

>ignore your intuition and succomb to intimidation
getting sick of fraud's canned responses
thanks but no thanks

>bitch about how gear is illegal and you'll never make it because of that fact
>someone tells you that you don't need gear to make it
>bitch at them
>someone else tells you that you should just disregard the legality so you can make it anyway
>bitch at them

You're right, user. You will never make it. Not because it is impossible, but because it is painfully obvious that you do not want to make it.

The term "natty limit" alone makes me want to take a baseball bat to your face. I'm not going to disregard the illegality aspect. This isn't a negotiation. My response to anything praising natty or illegal shit is always going to be: choke on a dick and die. Do you want an automatic negative response from me? Keep posting the same retarded antagonistic bullshit you stupid fucking faggot. It ain't working and it never will.

>it's utterly depressing knowing how much I'm being artificially limited
>I'm being artificially limited
>artificially limited
>artificially

I can sell you some steroids if you want?

hahahahahhahahahahah

>artificially limited

If you don't want to violate the law to get gear or change the way you think about making it, I present to you a third choice:
Continue bitching.

Or, you know, you could move to a place where it is easier to get gear.

Thanks for informing us of the obvious you retarded sack of shit

>'m being artificially limited by my own body's ability to recover and grow.

lmao fucking idiot. You are NATURALLY limited by your body. You are ARTIFICIALLY exceeding your natural body with steroids.

>this guy thinks he's a teacher
lel

Okay guys, give me your best, comprehensive post about why a decade or two of steroids on a masT-level dosage will have no long term impact on your health as long as you do it right.

Go as medical as you can, name what you take to counter what and also list what you think the risks are that need to be fought.

I'll read the post to an actual Doctor, extremely ambitious hard working, more than 30 years of experience in analyzing blood tests and fixing people's health issues, works with successfull businessmen due to high reputation.
Also already had numerous roiders in their 50s as client and heared a lot about what they do to prevent what.

Give me your best shot, I am actually curious if you are able to impress.

You're retarded.

If you need steroids, just buy them. Your body is more important than your health.

Most likely you don't need them and are just retarded. Other people got strong with out 'roids, why do you need them? Using 'roids means having to increase your workout intensity anyway, so it isn't a simple way to strength. Just workout now and increase intensity of weight lifting every week. Use normal dumbbells instead of machines and you'll be fine.

lol

I meant to say "Your body is more important than the law."

My bad.

not buying it sorry off yourself

Then why are you bitching? Do the research yourself if it means so much to you, that's how the world works.

Why are you bitching about me bitching? Get out of my thread retard.

This whole thread you have been a toxic cunt to everyone trying to help. You are either a troll or a brain dead faggot who is making up excuses for not getting himself fit.

What are you trying to achieve? What answer do you want? Why can't you get fit like everyone can?

I want to bitch about how shitty things are because your answers are dogshit you fucking moron

> Gets good advice
> Chooses to bitch instead of follow through

Why won't exercising 3-4 days a week work for you?

>people don't realise he's baiting

kekked retards

True.

We should stop giving him attention.

Yes indeed you're fucking lost. Why don't you head to /fraud/ and extole the virtues of natty lifting and tell everyone who replies they're baiting or ignoring good advice. I swear you're all a bunch of shit eating retards.

>im being limited by not taking roids

>ironic repy + photo of ped abuser

He was natty

roids and other "supplements" were natty back then. there was a time when coke and cigs were health products.

lol

can you list which ones he used that are now deemed peds?

no because you can't prove it one way or the other. just another example of why natty discussion is pointless. it just leads to posting pictures of questionable physiques and then more retarded shitposting.

Just stopped by to say this guy is right, and op is a whiny little girl.

hell DNP used to be a legal weight loss supplement that doctors used to treat people with back in the 1930s

just stopped by to say suck my dick faggot

yeah that's the thing is when everybody at the time period thinks what they're doing is natural or healthy there's no reason for an individual to report using it. it would be like claiming you use protein powder -- some people do make such claims but who gives a fuck? maybe the future will deem protein powder as evil for some new reason then we'll look back at natural lifters who never "claimed" to use protein powder and think they were better than others.

>utterly depressing knowing how much I'm being artificially limited by my own body's ability

this word. You think you know what it means.
But you dont know what it means

>that one guy who just found out about Veeky Forums

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS BAIT ABANDON SHIP

This thread is for people who lift but are depressed with the state of both natty and geared lifting. Fuck you both.

>Alas, I will never make concessions with illegal substances

That's your fucking problem, it's not a big deal. Get the good stuff, pin it, nobody fucking cares. Goes for other things as well rules and laws are restrictions don't be a fucking pussy and do what you want

the guy who didnt understand my post?

Sorry kiddo but I'm straight as an arrow and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

bruce lee questionable physique?????