Jeff CONFIRMED natty

Jeff CONFIRMED natty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-he7UZXfPH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why does anyone care who is natural or not
Spoken like a true retard.

It's confirmed that he was on steroids, right? If so, how did people conclude that? I'm new here, so most references to this guy go over my head.

plz leave jeff

I could believe he's natty, good diet and genetics. What I wanna know is if the other men's physique competitors that place at the very top are natty

Hahahahaha

lol

jeff...pls go?

jeff's physique could be attainable natty, if you are the elite of the elite with insane genetics
>something something FFMI, something something genetic outlier, something something rare outlier

that being said, it is more likely than not that joff isn't natty
look at his life style, his personality, the shit he spews, the trash he's pushing/selling, and the fact that he's like 20

I hate that fgt. A couple years ago he literally posted his cycle info on the misc.

He will die young, but then again like he said himself, your body your choice.

I'm not hating on him

FFMI is based on a few guys from the 40's or something who lifted cannonballs once a week. it is impossible to have a higher FFMI than them without being on steroids. jeff has slightly more muscle than the first bodybuilders ever, so he is definitely on steroids. no doubt.

it's like how todays nfl players and nba stars arent nearly as good as the athletes from 50 years ago

Jeff, stop this, go and stay go.

This 2bh

FFMI is a meme scale

Just like Sandow is the natty limit despite the fact he never trained chest

youtube.com/watch?v=-he7UZXfPH0
His stats, put through the ffmi, indicate that he's above the natty limit and thus on juice.

Is there any PROOF he's not natty?

Jeff looks natty. Just look at his traps and delts

>mfw there are retarded newbies on Veeky Forums who think you can look like joff natty

>He said it, therefore it's true!

>gains inhuman amount of muscle mass
>natty
Jeff, pick one. Quit shilling your shit on Veeky Forums and go back to making your cookies.

It is amazing how different he looks in that photo than his ig ones or youtube thumbnails.

I wonder what he's on

If you've seen pictures of him when he was 13 you can tell he has god tier genetics. It's hard to say whether he's natty or not but he's probably juicing

why does he have that homosexual emo hair

None of this "natty" shit would be a problem if people were up front and honest. Jeff is right, who fucking cares if someone roids? The problem is when people like Jeff who claim to be natty but are not. They'll do a lot to prove that they are not like the time he posted that he tested negative for an announced drug test that are easy to beat anyway. As an example, drink tons of water, it dilutes the sample to the point where even if the tests pick it up, it's faint at the level it tests at, but if the line is visible, it's a negative--druggies do this to pass their drug tests all the time.

yeah, this precisely.

Aside from the obvious desire to save face, the problem with "being upfront" is that steroids are illegal drugs and juicers are daily users. There's significant irl risk to clearly declaring your daily drug use online. Aside from the risk of local law enforcement finding out, your non-lifting friends and family are likely to find out. That can cause a lot of unnecessary stress, and potentially criminal charges.

I'm always confused by the fact that people don't recognize this.

>jeff is right

stopped reading

Yes and good luck with any sponsorship when your livelihood depends on being """"""natty"""""

jeff pls go

That too.

Basically, people should be okay with a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. If juicers feel comfortable with you, they may give you a telling wink in private fora. However, it's stupid to expect these people to broadcast their illegal drug use from rooftops, and it's obnoxious to publicly harass them in an attempt to get them to fess up.

Potentially useful analogy: Say you like psychedelic rock bands. Funny thing about members of psychedelic rock bands? They tend to do psychedelics. If you start arguments on their Facebook or Instagram about how they totally do LSD all the time, you aren't "keeping them honest" or championing the common man, you're just being an ass.

t. guy who doesn't use gear but has no problem with it

>However, it's stupid to expect these people to broadcast their illegal drug use from rooftops, and it's obnoxious to publicly harass them in an attempt to get them to fess up.
So then not only are you guilty of drug use, you're also guilty of fraud. Congratulations. Two crimes. Why not just be fucking up front and honest? Hardly anyone gets busted for steroids. Even then, they get a slap on the wrist and that's it. Everyone fucking knows. How many people in your gym or the gyms in your area have you ever heard being charged with possession of steroids? None. Ask the same question with other Schedule I drugs like marijuana and heroin. A lot.

>lying on Instagram is a crime

Wut.

Also, the punishments for steroids are harsher than those for marijuana in most US states. However, most working adults (especially those that have many online followers) are smart enough not to post about the phat bluntz they smoke.

Fewer people get caught with steroids because they aren't used in delinquent contexts or by career criminals/addicts nearly as much. Also, there are just far fewer steroid users.

>Why not just be fucking up front and honest? Hardly anyone gets busted for steroids. Everyone fucking knows.
Also, this is not true. Steroids don't even come to mind for many/most normal people unless you're absolutely blindingly shredded. Steroids are like LSD to them: some sort of magical terrifying monster-under-the-bed that probably doesn't even exist anymore (except maybe in pro sports).