24 year old kissless virgin

>24 year old kissless virgin
>Meet 8/10 qt at the gym
>She's super nice, super cute, and super into me
>This is a little too good to be true
>Look her up on Facebook
>She's a coal burner who got blacked by Tyrone
>Has a half nigger baby and is now a single mom

Normally I don't approve of race mixing sloots but she's so cute... Help me bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyZ7axrViu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know what else was cute?

her bloated cunt dripping with that nigger sperm just after taking that monstrous black cock

move on

>she looks up you
>probably a kissless virgin who posts dank memes for people half his age
>still even considers talking to you

You should be grateful.

dip & run

>looks up you

She's super nice, super cute and super into you because she knows she fucked up. Dump her.

Ever seen those ads that say:
>Grow your dick 6'' in 72 hours
>Make $753 every day from home
>Lose fat and gain mass with this easy trick

Yeah she is the IRL version of those ads, it seems great if you put zero thought and research into looking behind the scenes

absolutely disgusting. girls that date niggers have more issues than i put up with

Dont listen to these beta faggots. Allow yourself only 1 thought.

YOU MUST SMASH.

Pretty white girls love black men. I work in a restaurant and see couples like this every other day. What is it about white women that makes them so susceptible to jungle fever?

>pretty
blacks get the bottom of the pile

You mean smash n' dash, m8.

If you are into that stuff you can try to just fuck.

On the other hand I strongly suggest you don't shit where you eat. Just enjoy the positive attention and sexual tension.

>100% certainty that she was creampied by a nigger
>at least once she's had tyrone's hot sticky cum oozing from her stretched cunny
>still thinking about her

Hit & quit

If you you emphasise the "you" this makes perfect sense

lrn2english

Fuck n duck

Nail & bail

Demolish & abolish

Pump and dump

Man up and raise her child

It's not like she's ONLY into you because she fucked up, got pregnant with a father who won't pay child support and left her, and now she's growing older a halfie child.

Her natural instincts see you as a beta provider who will raise her children and provide for her-- she wouldn't have spared you a glance if this was before she had a child. This is the best it's gonna get for betas, just go for it. It's your life's calling

Slam n scram

Nah man, I can confirm.

>working at fast food job
>tons of 16 year old girls come in with boyfriends
>The good looking ones are with the black men in jerseys
>brb teen pregnancy producing mixed babies

This is the future of America, God bless the USA.

pork n stalk :^)

I wonder who could be behind this post

fuark n disembark

Jew get the fuck out of here.

Have you niggers ever considered that white people DO NOT DATE AT FAST FOOD "RESTAURANTS"? such as mcdonalds, KFC, etc.

Only niggers would bring a girl to such a filthy place.

Mate & vacate

I work at Subway bruh and teenage white boys come in here too, there are just a lot more girls dating black men.

It really sickens me when I think of the 12 year old girls getting pounded by black dick.

Blow your load and hit the road.
(Don't though, she is a coalburner after all).

> 12 year olds
that's fucking illegal. I'd call the cops.

>It really sickens me when I think of the 12 year old girls getting pounded by black dick.

Uh.

What state are you in? I used to have some better sources on this but it's quite rare that someone is inclined to be a nigger lover.

Lol, enjoy AIDS.

Evaporate and evacuate

The demographic that relies on online dating to create a relationship is a pretty poor representation of society at large.

I don't personally use dating sites, but most of the people I know who RELY on them are losers.

>It really sickens me when I think of the 12 year old girls getting pounded by black dick.

do you think of this often user?

>be me
>be flying back home on a red eye
>prepare to get /comfy/ (night flights are always the comfiest)
>plane is nearly empty
>fuggyes.jpg
>play theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vyZ7axrViu4
>qt petite pale white blonde with thick legs and straight hair sits next to me
>start talking to her
>she seems very outgoing and bubbly
>hit it off
>she seems interested, lock eyes awkwardly in and out
>she leans towards to the point that I can feel her pressing slightly against my shoulder
>boner.exe
>ask where she's headed (after we land)
>says she's going to see her bf who was looking after her son
>her son
>her
>loading...
>says it's the first time he bf has had to look after her son and hoping they got along
>JUST
>don't talk to me or my wife's son.jpg immediately pops into my head
>fuck you /pol/

dodged a bullet there lads

>implying coalburners are smart enough to use online dating sights.

>replied to jewish post
KIKE CONFIRMED

forgot to mention, she asked me when we land if I could show her directions and help her get her luggage cuz she said she's a total ditz

like literally, all the signs in my head were pointing at her wanting my dick yet she told me she has a bf?

i probs couldve put this bitch in my car and taken her to a motel (all she's worth) to fuck, then drop her off at her beta cuck bf's place, who's probs a total squid

when we did land i straight up ignored her and left kek

her bf is already a cuck, didn't want to shit on his day further

Leave /pol/. Everyone is more interesting than their bullshit stereotypes. See her a couple of times and see how it goes.

>tfw people rob themselves of happiness because of a siberian papier-mache message board

PUMP
&
DUMP

>raising some skank's nigglet

>implying Anons step nigglet won't become a sports star

No remorse for coalburners, OP!

This. You're already on Veeky Forums, raise a monster. Be a coach and push that pile of bone and muscle the way you wish someone pushed you.

Cuck phaggot detected. She is looking for a beta to latch onto and raise her niglet, while also fucking her ex on the side.

9.9/10 this is a troll but if any 20+ virgins are in this situation, you should go for it. Wrap it up and don't get her pregnant. Lose your v card and gain some experience with these whores. You're gonna have to deal with her bastard children but just be nice and don't get too close to them. These women are unstable as shit so it will go smooth for a little bit but once the wheels start coming off the wagon you bail out of there fast. Use these skanks like Tyrone did.

>implying Anons step nigglet won't become a welfare-leeching KFC-fueled ghetto nigger.

dat 80 IQ doe.

Be very careful with those wrappers tho lest she sabotage them.

Pump and dump

Rape and escape

>being a closeted cuckfag

>24yo
>kissless virgin
>thinking about turning a girl away
Just fuck her

Pump and dump m8. I'm guessing she can tell that you get zero pussy, so she's probably betting on the fact that you will be her sucker after one fuck. Just double wrap your dick, smash once and once only then be on your way.

>all these people telling user to smash

Here's what's gonna happen
>user fucks her
>catches feelings
>stays with her
>ends up raising Tyrone's baby
>or gets her pregnant, and then pays 2x child support while she goes and fucks Tyrone again

And if by some miracle he doesn't, he'll still have to see her at the gym all the time

~~story time~~
>be 28 yo kissless virgin vidya geek
>fat whore is into me since high school
>had multiple boyfriends before me (she tell me 10 so I suspect a LOT more)
>decide to give it a shot
>restaurant, nightwalk through the city, telle her "I've something to tell you" then kiss her
>fuck her like hell night and day during 6 months
>suddenly act really strange on purpose so she can break with me.
>"user, I would like us to pause"

JACKPOT

She didn't tell you that she's a single parent? You had to find out on Facebook?

She's not into you.

At least, user isnt' a virgin anymore

the reason I agree with this post is that woman think of men as an accesory.

Sure they might want a hot fling every now and then, but women fucking hate to be associated with lower class

Who cares if shes cute, have some principle man.

Is that Caitlyn Jennner?

>implying a used up whore is going to tell some beta she has a kid before she locks him down

>single mom
I guess you don't need another red flag bro

Fucking hell, you are falling for the most obvious bait you damn retard.

fuck her on her house, shit on her dinner table, leave.

Root and boot

If you're gonna fuck her with a condom, after you leave she's gonna ram it up her pussy to have a baby with you. Just fucking pay yourself a prostitute, man

>virgin racist Veeky Forums posterboy
Kek

OP DO NOT FUCK THIS GIRL

WOMEN KNOW HOW TO SINK THEIR HOOKS INTO YOU!!!!!!!

THIS IS ESPECIALLY DANGEROUS IF YOU'VE ONLY FUCKED A COUPLE OF WOMEN, YOU'RE STILL A NOVICE.

STAY AWAY!!!!!
STAY AWAY!!!!!!
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orrr hit and quit and benefit from experience

single mother whores who've been blacked are major red flags and she probably has STDs.

He is going to hit and get sucked in.

70% of black american babies are born out of the wedlock. 90% of white woman black man marriages end up in divorce.

100% of your dick is dry

On the contrary, cuckboi