EXPLAIN to me why at this moment you are not AT LEAST cruising 250mg test per week

EXPLAIN to me why at this moment you are not AT LEAST cruising 250mg test per week.

There is literally no reason to be a natty cuck.

I like my hair

No idea where to find test, too socially awkward to ask around. If I could just order it with a click then I might.

Daily reminder that if you feel like a beta that's not making any gains, testosterone could save your life and make a man out of you

how desperate are you to justify your decisions? get in the fraud thread and stop posting please :^)

Stay mad nattycuckold

But if you go on test, you can never come off, right? Since you'll just immediately revert to being a low test faggot and lose all your gains?

Pretty much

You'll go back to your natty levels, which are in all likelihood pretty low probably

Dont want to be bald and have no balls.

>being this psychologically addicted to something you inject that you can't even think clearly anymore
You really have no idea anymore what you're risking by doing that, do you?

Nobody listen to this fool. Fucking around with your hormones like this is flat out stupid.

Don't want to look like Harambe

Idiot

>I'm natty

Some people still believe this meme

i don't know where to get any

Same.

Some sydneyfag hit me up

There's a subreddit somewhere where you say where you are and what you want and the board tells you where to get it.

250mg is not a cruise dose.

I'm still waiting on my PCT substances and syringes
Just ordered them on Friday.

Trying to hit my natty limit first. Most of the legit yuge guys I've talked to all say to lift heavy for a few years before the first cycle. Maximize gains now and then with the help of some test go to the next level.

All in due time OP.

Yes it it

It's not necessary

How do you get your test back to normal after a cycle is over?

How illegal is it

You take PCT which is usually 40/40/20/20 nolvadex

don't pct

Funny guy

Bump

as long as you are training, dieting, and sleeping properly you have no reason not to start

"just gotta reach your natty potential first bro" is a meme and it means you are wasting a few of your prime years being average when you could have been swole as fuck

No, 250mg/week will put you at supraphysiologial levels. Therefore it's higher than a cruise dose.

>hey guys here I'll post some of my personal info and some of my illegal request
>hey user! let me hook you up!
>just go to fbi.gov/report and ask the guys they're legit! trust me bro I've bought from them!

>EXPLAIN to me why at this moment you are not AT LEAST cruising 250mg test per week.
I don't know enough about the subject to do so in a safe way with minimal adverse effects.

dont know where to get it. i would be on it so fucking fast

>If I call it a meme that makes it not true

i dont want to be reliant on it for the rest of my life

Cruise dose doesn't mean natural ranges

I'm in the Army and going to selection.

I will after 35

I will be soon but I need exemestane. Need a hookup but I got the test. Don't ask. lol

Because I'd rather attract girls than faggots

I already got a 1 on the Norwood scale at age 14 so fuck it get me some test

lol

Your balls pretty much say "why the hell should I bust my balls pumping out testosterone when this guy's just shoving it down his throat anyway", and then they make less of it. And if you don't use it you loose it.

I was convinced to join a gym last year, and hopped on cycle while still new. I gained a good twenty pounds, was treated like a real person for a while, but lost them all pretty quickly in the following months. I kept some muscle cells though, so I think I retained some gains. But I think I could have gained them without the test in that amount of time.

>shoving test down your throat
>these are the natty cucks sharing their opinions on Veeky Forums

it isn't safe

My face when realizing first pin this Thursday.

I don't know I should start I'm thinkin bout it need to read some more

Yup. Tried a low dose of oxandrolone once and starting losing hair like crazy. And that's supposed to be one of the less hair-zapping steroids.

im just not as vain as you are

I don't want to destroy my heart

3 times more expensive in my country
saving up r now

ignorance holy shit

After 35, no need to fuck myself up in early 20s
Even if you cruise on a TRT dose you'll have some minor problems if you are not low test to begin with.

But on my 35th birthday I'm leaving humanity behind.

Dummy

im scared

What problems do you honestly think you'll experience between then and now

not him but doctors take people off TRT all the time.
Some people get blood pressure problems and massively raised red blood cell count on a dose of even just 250.
Blood pressure can be managed, every fraud should own a blood pressure arm cuff.

Well I do understand the male macho attitude, competitive, confidence, etc. So surely I don't need to take test.

I don't know enough about them and the potential side effects to make an educated decision on the subject.

Plus, I work in an industry that requires security clearances.
Considering moving out of the industry into a different one so as to not risk losing my career for some gains.