Ya holding in there Veeky Forums?

Ya holding in there Veeky Forums?

No gf
No Pr 4 months
No problem
Keep on trucking boiiiiiii

If crippling insomnia and depression is considered holding in there Im doing great :^)

No, it'll all be over soon.

>new study at my uni looking specifically for depressed cunts for EKG's and whatnot
>thinking about going
>no real upside other than some cash, besides this is just some phase. I'll get over it like always.
>tfw just too afraid of the diagnosis

19.5 days until I can lift again. I have to jack off at least 3 times a day just to exhaust myself. I feel myself being more angry and depressed than normal, and it doesn't take much to set off my temper.

God help my downstairs neighbor if he comes knocking on my door about the note he left this morning.

Gf left me. It's not you its me kinda situation. Appetite has fallen through the floor, and doing anything other than sleep and gym is a struggle.

But my chain belt arrived, and I am finally get back to doing weighted chins. So that's cool.

You know I've hit rock bottom for a while now, but I just didn't realize it until a few weeks ago.
Initially I was pretty sad. Yet I feel a bit weird. Things changed in an instant after that realization. My life continues to change, and yet I don't know where I'm going with my life.

It's really strange. I thought I would commit suicide if I ever reached the low, but it turns out I was there all along, and that I am still here.
Life is strange. Life is so very strange.

No fap is killing me today I'm going to fucking snap

could be worse i guess

in 6 weeks starting over in a whole new country
im ready

You already know the results. Go get protein money.

Holding in a big ol protein shit.
real talk though when I wiped earlier there was blood.

been one year since no gf, still longing for it but frequency of longing is somewhat decreasing. Which is nice. A melancholy of neutrality and numbness has taken over sadness.

I'll bite since you dangled the bait.

What did the note say?

Same boat, I shit my asshole raw.
Spend $30 on a bidet attachment for your terlet. It's the best decision I've ever made.

Pls expand on neighbour note.

shoulder injury prevents me from going to the gym

could be better but could be worse too I guess

I dumped my girlfriend last week and she will not leave me alone.

Today she has:
>called me 30 times
>texted me idk how many times
>emailed me 3 times
>left 4 voicemails

I blocked her number. Now she is using her friends phone to call me

Elaborate

Guy who takes care of his two ill parents.

>Didn't go out this weekend.
>Had to clean the basement after it flooded (again).
>Electrocuted myself changing a tube on my shortwave radio (my only friend aside from Veeky Forums).
>(Forgot to disconnect a capacitor)
>Wish I remembered the touch of a partner
>My Citizen watch -the last thing I had left from when I had money- broke
>Found an old photo of me and HER
>Gonna go on a ten mile ride
>Can't remember what it felt like to laugh

So, I guess pretty normal.

No. But no one must know

>using her friends phone to call me
>letting your "friend" use your phone to harass your ex
Jesus why are women so awful?
I'm so glad my friends helped me through my break up with my ex gf and encouraged me to never contact her again, let alone using their phone for that

I'm 3rd year University taking 1'st year courses

I hate my parents for pushing me into university early, when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing nor did I give a shit

why

Skipped gym and stayed in bed all day cruising Veeky Forums

>tfw no face

dude...

I've been regressing on OHP for the last 3 weeks. I'm at uni so I've been eating like a madman and I actually get plenty of sleep. I don't get it, I may try and switch to DB for a little while. On the bright side, I just broke though a major plateau on squats and hit 2 pl8 for 5 reps 2 other heavy sets so that's good.

It has been a little under a year. My business has finally turned over, solidly in the black. My lifts progressed but occasionally I pull 60+ hour work weeks where I forget to eat and unintentionally wreck my top end. Oh well.

But I'm so fucking lonely user. I broke up with her to focus on the business, I did. I don't want her back because in hindsight she's a cunt, but the emptiness gnaws on my insides and I'm not in any place to start something new.

I just want some romantic attention.

>no gf
>won't get gf because really no desire for sex anymore
>don't know why
>just wanna die

Thanks, sadbros, for sharing.
I can't exactly give advice or say things will be alright. I can't give you a way out of every situation. We may not walk in the same shoes, march to the same drum, whatever, but I'm going to kick the day's ass for you. I'm going to do the best I can in every situation and own the moment so that when tomorrow comes I'll have momentum to kick that day's ass as well.

low test?

I've got a glimmer of hope, qt showing interest. Going out in a week, wish me luck bros

My sister is one of the most important people in my life. She is going through a rough period. Once she gets afloat again, I'm killing myself.

I doubt it. I have energy and do stuff. my libido is fine, it's just the everything between where I am now without gf and sex that I have no desire for. And I won't pay for it.

Reading these threads is so bizzare for me. I genuinely didn't realize how great my life is until I started browsing Veeky Forums a few years ago.

>Grow up rich as fuck, all my friends are rich as fuck as well
>Circle of rich as fuck, skinny, 10/10 girls who spend thousands on their appearance to date/fuck
>Everyone is pretty much skinny/skinnyfat, so when my buddy and I started lifting at 15, even after 6 months everyone thought we were shredded/massive
>Went to a ivy league school, parents rented me an entire house to live in, always had parties there, fucked tons of girls.
>Travelling all over the world, cruises etc. during the summer with my parents, festivals/trip with my friends
>Graduated university with a STEM degree and got a job relatively quickly, with a good salary, but I didn't really need it since my parents bought me an apartment, a car and basically kept sending me money whenever I asked for it.
>30 now, married with kids, life is still amazing
>Come to Veeky Forums - everyone's life is shit and everyone complains

I feel bad for you guys.

I moved across the entire country for an education. It's a good education, my new gym is cheap, nearby and full of friendly people.

But my grandparents are on their last breath, my parents don't have many good years left in them and my sisters are struggling with going to high school and working. I can't help but feeling like i've abandoned everybody

At least I'm making decent gains

been fine but been feeling angry all the time lately. Lifting would usually help but not anymore, although it makes me push myself more.

I'm buying a motorcycle with hopes I crash. I've lost the will to go. I have sex on nights to fall asleep because I can't do it naturally anymore. No drugs, no smoking, and all I do is alcohol daily. My life became a joke.

I want to be better for my gf and man up but I feel it's the point of no return.

If you still want it you can still do it. Start tonight senpai.

And yet you browse feels threads and write a long paragraph about how good your life is.
All you wrote above is a fucking lie,now go back to r9k faggot.

nice

Iktf mate.

I moved to another country completely when I was 18 to work/study. My parents moved to different countries as well, my grandparents passed away a few years later and I never got to see them again. Haven't seen my parnets in years even though we talk frequently on skype.

Took me a long time to find new friends and got over the cultur shock so I wasted a lot of time not doing anything and being completely isolated from everyone else. Threw away my entire life at a chance for a better one.

Cool story, user. I wish I can be successful, but I have no idea what's holding me back(if anything), nor do I know what steps to take from where I am to get to where I want to be.

Such is life.

>no gf
>no friends within 1000 miles
>finding multiple grey hairs a week
>only gym nearby doesn't open for a few more weeks

>gf tells me she doesnt love me anymore
>begs me to not leave her saying we can work it all out
>i know it's my fault because I was an ass
>having a bad temper and trust issues from my fucked up childhood

What the hell am i doing with life. I love this girl but I am wrecking everything. I feel like I am a too broken human being.

I dont want to do this to her anons. Whaf can I do to work over my mental issues. I have anger, trust and abandonment issues because of my fucked up chilhood (father beat us and was alcoholic)

Should I just accept that I am waste?

Fully lost my virginity yesterday. Feel good man

Anyone else feel like they are different? Not in the good "I'm blessed/chosen" way, but more like you are an alien and you don't know it. I feel like a stranger to myself. I don't know if my friends are really my friends, or if they merely tolerate me. I feel like even the most basic human interactions like you see on tv and in real life are impossible for me to ever partake in. When I do, it just feels like I'm playing a game, or reading the diary of another person as it is written.

I can feel people looking at me when I'm out. In my mind, they do this with disgust and awkward nervousness, as if they can not and do not want to acknowledge what they are seeing. After all, I'm the oddity, the fluke in the statistics. I used to fight against it. I trained to look better. I forced myself to socialize. But just the other night I realized my efforts would always be to no avail. I will always be a sad and lonely entity. I don't even feel like a person any more. I would kill myself, but for me to be able to do that, I would have to exist.

And I don't think I really exist.

Kys, youve never worked hard a day in your life

Did you go to get away from a shit life? That's a good reason.

I had a job and little to nothing to complain about. My problem was that I was a shut in and moving so far away has made me more outgoing and I'm enjoying life more in general.

But with my new-found confidence I'm having this urge to go back home and enjoy life with my family. But in the long run it'll be so much better if i just finish my education

I just made a huge decision regarding my education, feels pretty good

Get on the keto train to fix that shit up right quick brah

I woke up at 2am and figured I'd stay up. Went to bed at 7am thinking I'd wake up in 3 hours.

I woke up at 4

getting pounded by the new semester at uni, and anxiety/stress has reached a new high with money trouble
lost 15 pounds recently though and progressing to a 2pl8 squat after a month and a half of lifting so that's good I guess
basically, outside of the gym everything is spiralling out of control, but at the gym shit is all good

Depersonalisation. Read up on it my friend and get help. I know it is hard but you have to pull yourself out of this alone.

Time to see a psychiatrist user

Barely, i'm on a 3 year dry spell and got rejected once again while i was out drinking with my friends. One my way home i had a last beer at a bar and sat on a table with some strangers. Turns out two of the guys where gay and they told me they were sure i was 100% gay when i arrived and didn't believe me that i'm hetero.
Also when i arrived at home i drunkenly ordered a fleshlight, so maybe i'm on my way to become a sad lonely looser.

why did you dump her?

She seems to love you more than you love her which is a pro for any relationship

Asking for help is the single hardest thing I know of. Doesn't matter if I tell you guys that I will do so, I know my own feelings of perpetual shame will always stop me from opening up when I am at my weakest.

Does it even matter? I was never going to grow old anyway.

hamg in there bro, if ur at rock bottom it can only get better

fuck you user, it matters because you matter
talk to a psychiatrist and work that shit out, can't make it if you don't know who you are
it's hard, but it's worth it, just like lifting

Don't those feelings of shame prove that you're real and human? If so then you owe it to yourself to overcome those feelings and seek help.

>tfw too cheap to buy a gym membership but i'm a vain cunt who wants to be moderately big
all i'm doing is just cardio and light calisthenics and getting nowhere. haven't even being doing that for the past two weeks because i've been so busy.

> getting ass handed to me by uni
> in bio, but can't even understand shit
> read and study hard but get average grades
> IQ is probably 100 or so
> lifting is my only respite

At this point I just want to drop out.

I almost bought a motorcycle the other day because my life is so boring and repetitive

If you aren't failing then what's the problem? There's nothing wrong with average grades.

insomnia, 3rd year with 2nd year courses, feels like i will never get my degree, lifting is going slowly, almost 5x5 2pl8 bench, no real friends, kisless virgin 21 years old.

Yeah but even despite putting all my effort in I still get BTFO by some dyel Manlet chink; it takes a toll on my sense of self worth.

I just need better grades to get into the field I want to pursue. Genetic engineering, that is, so I can finally surpass this curse of a low IQ and augment myself with superior innate capacities.

Delusions of grandeur, maybe, but it makes me think my life is worth living.

Maybe you'll meet a qt who will get Florence nightingale syndrome over you, have faith user.

fuck off with your faggy feels this is the alpha board

:(

Leave everything and go

Search for a reason to live

The neighbor wrote a note complaining my bathroom fan had been on for several days straight, which it hadn't. This normally wouldn't be that big a deal except for the fact that he has a history of complaining about every single neighbor he has had in the past few years he's lived in that apartment, and this is yet another false complaint headed my way from him.

I'm on a waiting list to move to a different apartment because I don't need to deal with his shit since I have a dog that may make noise if I leave and the door gets knocked on or something excites him while I'm away.

Fuck off

By comparison I must be happy...

I have no experience in this, nor am I a psycologist. But to me it sounds like you're trying to blame everything else about yourself. You're a grown man now, your issues are not your father's fault anymore, they're yours. You have to accept them as your issues to fix them. What good does blaming do besides making you feel not responsible. Go to a therapist, if you can't afford it, talk to a friend or buy a book online. Stop making excuses and fix yourself

>greentext ?

not too good, i haven't done my school work, haven't put in the time, and have to face the counselor/mentor tomorrow. I have 20 days left in this semester and i just cant finish a fucking math class

No pr for months? Are you lifting big and eating big? Is there any excuse for this?

I can't imagine this actually being real.

Life seriously can't shit on one person that constantly.

>tfw realize I don't want to be in a relationship
>this isn't a freeing feeling, I'm just sad that my exes make me not want to bother again

Nobody will probably care for this but i need to say it.

I'm slowly turning into a drug addict and i can't fucking stop. I take morphine and adderals at least 3-4 times a week, alternating. I dont know why, except it makes me feel better. I hate myself for letting "go" of my friends whom i dearly love, but i just want to do oly lifting, play vidya, study at uni and be with my gf, and i can't seem to fit friends within that sphere. Which is why i started doing these two drugs; addies to play games and lift, morphine to relax and basically FIND time to be with friends. Being with my gf for longer periods of times seems to sober me up as she doesnt know i've been doing this but man it SUCKS not having control.

My life isnt shit, I am shit. Considering i have food, a roof over my head, loving gf and further on i can't say my life is shit. I just dont have the motivation to do anything anymore.

>yfw he stops responding to your texts

I mean its nothing too special. The only sexual encounter i had before this was a horrible blowjob.

>freshman year was horrible so decide to buy friends and try to join a frat
>frat i like is having a rush party and i am on list
>get there 15 min late and it's actually a vagina fest
>way to sober to talk to girls I don't know
>binge drink
>time passes, deny some fat chicks, and offer a 6.5/10 and her fat friend some drinks
>get the drinks and drank enough liquid confidence at this point that 6.5 and i start grinding
>make out and start rubing genitals
>party dying down so offer a DD back toher friends, mine or her place
>she say mine
>holyshit.jpg
>get bsck to my place and do awkward transistion to my room
>do sexy time for around 3 hours with breaks (she wanted it more than I at this point)
> wake up and she wont stop talking for like 3 hours so I finally just say ill drive her back to her place

Think she wanted to go again in the morning but was out of condoms.

And 1st time green texting so sorry for lack of detail and other thinga

We're gonna make it user

Same boat sort of, I'm doing much better this time around because more mature, ect. Look at it positively, you're GOING TO FINISH THAT DEGREE user

>be me , social retard
>start new internship
>lots of students from my school there
>go out drinking with them
>hit it off with the cutest girl
>she spends the night feeling up my arms, chest, and ass
>leave the bar together, make out
>next day text her asking when i'm going to see her again
>no response

i fucked it all up bros

She go home with you user? Tell us what you think you messed up

You're a gudguie, taking care of you'r ill parents and all, good things will come to you soon

Just got back from my bike ride. I wish I was making this up.

Life is shit.

Shit in front of his door after eating nothing but taco Bell for a week

Why is he stopping you from lifting?

>Shit in front of his door after eating nothing but taco Bell for a week
I'd love to if it weren't for the fact that I'd be the prime suspect since he likes to blame me for everything, and the fact that the complex has security cameras all over.

>Why is he stopping you from lifting?
He's not, my doctors are. I had bowel surgery 3 weeks ago, so I've got 3 more weeks to go before I'm considered fully healed enough to do strenuous exercise again

You can order a box of crabs (public lice) online. Buy them and keep them in the fridge until you move and drop them through the ventilation into his place.

Getting so lonely that I am thinking online dating .
Sometimes the loneliness hurts.

Online dating doesn't work.

On one hand, I haven't cried in months.
On the other, I feel cold inside.
My cut is going great though.

I fuck my girlfriend in my sleep. She used to think it was hot, but last night she burst into tears after I was done and I've never felt so bad in my life.

It's been going on for 2 years and she never seemed to have a problem with it before, but today she wouldn't look at me.

> broke nofap last night and capped three fucking times
> also got drunk as all shit
Not sure why I just lost self control last night

Fuck off normie

That's bullshit unfortunately good thing only happens when you take action and do.