twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are looking at it.

less then a year.
it wont get you far.
You'll get huge lats and chest.
But you cant train legs to good.
Isolation is impossible.
The good thing is that its free.

Very far if you're willing to make thousands of ridiculously complex exercises to maximize your potential. At some point it gets so ridiculous you're just better off lifting milk jugs.

Pretty far, IMO do recommended routine on /r/bodyweightfitness, supplement with squats and deadlifts twice a week, do mobility work and pike compression work.

triceps and bicep work using weight if you absolutely have to (but thats just for looks, since bodyweight doesnt give you arms for shit).

you progress fast if your dedicated and arent too tall i.e above 6'3, helps to have a background in weightlifting from before obviously

eat well

feel good because you can manipulate you body like its nothing once youve gotten past beginner stage.

hmu if u want more info/advice

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL SS MEANS

google it faggot

Yo this is seriously one of the ugliest mother fuckers ever on Veeky Forums.

The best hope for you is to go full bearmode + a bit of fat, the Gods of muscle placement have failed you, being shredded, has failed you.

Super Saiyan

Schutzstaffel

Agreed. His round face aesthetics need to be swapped for his pointy shoulder aesthetics.

Also, looks like he is ready to give two dude hand jobs.

Op here , can i achieve hypertrophy with bodyweight exercises or only strength?Also must my weekly schedule be if I dont want to overtrain?

Look up that BUDS documentary on YouTube. Those guys did almost exclusively bodyweight and running to get ready for that.

yes you can
i do 3 sets of 50 push ups every morning

Do you seriously believe that you have "a huge chest and lats"? How fucking delusional are you dude?

yes to an extent, at the beginning it will be very quick but slows down rapidly. like someone mentioned before you will get a great chest if you dedicate enough time to pushups, which is very easy since you can do them anywhere. pullups and bodyweight rows will give you a great fucking back. your arms wont be big if you just do the bodyweight exercises without supplement bicep and tricep isolation, but even if you dont they will be proportional to your body and still look good.

recommended routine on reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
says 3 times a week, which is enough for progress without overtraining. if you dont do the leg progressions in this routine and do deadlift/squats on 1 or 2 off days instead, you wont overtrain provided you dont train 3 days in a row. (until you are advanced and are eating well enough, then consider it)

you can find plenty of examples of people who only do calisthenics and still look good, although it takes a while to achieve that since hypertrophy is slower doing bodyweight compared to resistance

weekly schedule could be something like this

X=bodyweight routine
O= squats/deadlifts
_ = rest day

S M T W T F S
X O _ X _ X _

super set

Strong strength

Suck Shit

Secret service

If you follow a progression you can make decent strength gains and also get a pretty good body. You'll be pretty lean rather than huge though.

If nothing else, the higher end bodyweight stuff is impressive as fuck. Not many people can do one legged squats, one hand push ups with good form, one hand pullups, handstand push ups, etc.

Swamp Stank

suffering succotash

Subzero's Slip-n-Slide

Start sucking

squatting 'saurus

Cis gendered strength

Ī¤hanks man for your input.What about if I start doing push ups , lets say 20x20 and once they become easy I keep the sets same but I put on a backpack where I progressively add more and more weight?This isnt exactly bodyweight but will it give me hypertrophy or strength?

Thammy Thprinkler

20x20 a day? too much
build up to 20x10 a day. and spread them out throughout the day and rest once a week. you can add weight, it does help with hypertrophy to some degree but mainly helps strength. you become able to do bodyweight pushups easily and explosively when you start to add weight. OR you dont need to add any weight by going through the progressions, the thing with bodyweight is you dont need any weights to make exercises harder, just do variations. change hand positions, elevation of feet, use on foot on floor instead of two, be more explosive, focus on negatives by controlling descent of pushups. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. So you dont need weights. look at archer pushups. set a goal (mine is one armed pushup) then work towards it.

good post

Why is his head so big, and where are his traps and legs

Semen Sucker

Jason Blaha's Starting Strength.

Soiled speedos

Gymnast physique. You can add weights to the exercises and increase leverage. You'll be a shredded monkey after 3 years.

Sunken solar plexus

Sack Sucker

Fa

not me, just some calisthenics guys i found on Veeky Forums

Sword Strength

Search that Shit