Tfw legs got. Too. Big. What's a good upper body only routine?

Tfw legs got. Too. Big. What's a good upper body only routine?

>Tfw legs got. Too. Big
Im sorry could you repeat that?
You can never get too big faggot, now shut up and squat..dont bother putting your pants back on

Dont mind me, ill just spot you (no homo)

>he only needs 1 emoticon to cover up

Will never make it.

>What's a good upper body only routine?
It's like a whole body routine, you just leave out the leg stuff. Bench, OHP, pull-ups, rows, some accessories like lateral raises, flies, reverse flies, curls, tricep extensions of some kind, maybe some core work every other day, that's it.

He's wearing underwear, yet he pulled his junk out of one side just to cover it up again with an emoticon.

Definitely will never make it.

Tfw small d

>one nut visible

Post dick user. No homo

Why would you take such a picture?
Who is this for?

Im honestly curious because its not a leg pic since there is a fucking PENIS in it and its not a dick pic because the guy is flexing his legs
Add the shirt/sock combo and im just at a loss for words

I cant even

I-I like them, user

what is your routing of legs ?

POST DICK

This

Wish I had legs like that

>wrapped around my face.

>Im honestly curious because its not a leg pic since there is a fucking PENIS in it and its not a dick pic because the guy is flexing his legs
kek

I would tear the cock from between those legs all suction of the mouth

You have to compare you're legs to your waist

>I'm honestly curious, because its not a leg pic since there is a fucking PENIS in it and its not a dick pic because the guy is flexing his legs

Why choose when you can have 2in1?

post ass op

It's both you silly dingus. The dick and the thick legs is meant to sexually attract a mate.

Show ass op

i've got the opposite problem OP, bigger upper body and smaller lower body despite squatting.
what's your routine?

Post leg routine OP!

post routine pls