Should I go to the gym if I'm sick?

Should I go to the gym if I'm sick?

I have a headache and I blew some yellowy shit out of my nose. I'm thinking about going tomorrow.

If you think it's contagious then don't out of respect for the other gym goers.

Fuck that shit. Most gym-goers are pussies that won't make it, nor will you OP if you don't go.

Enjoy the heart attack if you go.

going to the gym is already a sickness, it's fine

It probably is contagious at some level but the thing is that the worst is over. I was sick pretty bad yesterday and day before, and I suspect I'll still be a little sick tomorrow, I just wanted to know if going while a little under the weather would just make me more sick or if it's fine.

Go but take it easy

This.

>herp derp no excuses
don't listen to literal fucking dyel retards who jerk off to 'motivational' instagram posts.
Going to the gym while sick will only result in

...being sick longer, wasted time, and getting others sick.
Your body will prioritize fighting the illness over repairing muscle tissue, and the CNS stress will weaken your immune system.

This.
Expending energy that your body is using to fight off infection to lift weights will only prolong/worsen your illness.

if I got sick cos some twat went to the gym while sneezing everywhere I would be pissed, take a rest day and make up for it or do a routine at home

Fugg I just had diarrhea I guess I'm resting until wednesday

>citations

do it OP, and try to cough all over the equipment as much as possible. This way, you'll get everyone else sick and they won't be able to go to the gym for a few days. This will knock them down a few pegs, which by default, will bring you up.

If you feel like still feeling like shit, then feel free to go to the gym and make everyone else feel the same. A zombie apocalypse was gonna happen anyways. May as well be the one to be in the books as the one who started it all.

Leg day, eh?

No.
1: you'll only get worse and will be away from the gym for longer. Just pretend it's a deloading week and skip a few days.
2: don't get other people sick.
3: get well soon senpai

Dont ever go if you have a fevee
If its just mild flu youre ok

the only excuse not to go to the gym [spoiler] or not work out if you're travelling [/spoiler] is death

>common sense needs a citation

sounds like a sinusitis, flush your sinuses with salt water a couple of times a day so you dont get a super infection and you can go train.