Do you do much manscaping?

Do you do much manscaping?

I'm not very hairy at all but I'm considering shaving my nipples. Go for it?

shave back/face, trim rest.

Chicks dig spider nipples. Don't do it.

I just buzztrim it. Much easier to maintain.

Just reshape. Make it aesthetic through trimming.

My chest hair is wispy and centered mostly on my nipples, I shave it occasionally when theres a decent chance of someone seeing me without a shirt

Other than that I just buzz my pubes

taint pubes and face

I'm somewhat hairy but my nipple hair is like 3x longer than the rest of my chest hair, feelsbadman

My gf loves my chest hair. She just rubs her face in it when we're laying down so I can't shave. because of this I recommend that you don't shave.

Trim face, crotch, neck, armpit, ass and nipple hairs

Once in a while ill shave the face

>gf complains about beard
>shave
>gf complains about stubble

Tfw most girls grow more body hair than me

>girlfriend loves stubble
>girlfriend loves shaved face
She doesnt like stubble during sex tho cause my facial hair scraps her face whenever she tries to kiss me.

My gf complains non stop about stubble but loves the way it looks. Women are retarded.

>ask gf about her preference in bodyhair
>she says nothing
>realize I have no gf
>was speaking to an empty chair

How do i not get acne when shaving?

This. Go to your local barber and ask for a lineup on your spider nips. It's like 5 bucks

Happens a lot desu

I have the same problem, so I use an electric beard trimmer. You can also just try washing your face before and using single blade disposables.

same thing here.

>hairy chewbacca back
>Can't even see my gains until I wax
>Every time I get it waxed I break out in backne for at least 3 months (I follow pretty much every pre/post-waxing guidelines and get waxed at expensive and clean places and it does no difference)

How successful is laser hair removal?

I shave my face and trim with the Phillips down below. That's it though

Trimming armpit hair?

I dont have an extremely hairy back but I have enough hair to want a laser removal

I know people like my sisters (who got them on their armpits)
and it works perfectly.
dont know how many sessions it takes or how much it costs but its effective.

armpit hair is where all the smell gets stuck and with deodorant it probably gets sticky after a few months specially if youre like me who sweats a lot

trimmed yesterday and now it no longer smells like onions

Creepy hairless seals. Fucks wrong with you shavers? You look like freaks. Overgrown baby things--not men. The fuck?

I have nipple hair with some strands being two inches long and peach fuzz surrounding it.

For those of you with good facial hair, how close together are the hairs on your face?

I'm 'cultivating' facial hair through minox and it's not the most dense hair but I want to see what makes a beard and what makes a pube face.

I have fear that my nipples will rip off if I go to wax them.

I just avoid shaving any of my chest hair. Probably wouldn't do it anyway unless I dropped 5-10% more body fat.

I have back hair and chest hair. I only manscape my genitals. Leave some hair above the penis, but trim.the scortum for maximum comfort

Is nair any good? I'm hair as fuck and wanna have smooth looking gains.