When did you realize lifting wasn't going to cure your virginity?

When did you realize lifting wasn't going to cure your virginity?

nice thread loser

Nice bump loser... just see a whore you fgets.

I lost my virginity before I started lifting. That being said I feel like I have a very low sex drive. The build-up is fun, but the actual sex is just kind of eh.

>21
>virgin
>just started lifting

I've accepted it man, I'm just too antisocial for women to be interested

Might hire a whore one day

When I realized that blacks are stealing all of my women. ;_;

Virgin by choice.
That's the reason I broke with every gf I had. Waiting for the good one, I,m playing the old rules.

Don't fall for that old meme.

It was created in a time before condoms. You playing yourself nigga, you gone and fucking played yourself.

When I was 17 I tried to pressure my high school gf into sex. Turns out she wanted to wait till marriage. Broke up with me, and lost my virginity at 20. Whatever.

fuck off nigposter

I don't want to fuck with the wrong woman. Believe me or not, I dated pretty girls in high school and college but I didn't want to do it.

She thinks like me. Better to be clean.

wheeeww are you gonna be disappointed when you first get laid

admirable tho, if not a lil OCD. high anxiety?

Not really. Religion. I made a vow like Jon Snow.

I lost my virginity a couple months after turning 20. Apparently I can never enjoy sex.

>8 more years until wizard status

Keep it up mang.

>pussy is pussy m8

nah. Making love > random hole.

Most of you aren't even mid 20's yet let alone 30. It's fucking hell when you fuck the wrong woman. Don't pretend to know what you are talking about, especially considering how younger women are nowadays.

lel that stat just means whites have less kids

The only number that's significantly increasing is Hispanics.

Do you even statistics?

Jokes on you faggot I stuffed a dumbell in my ass

>"Haha lol check this old fag"
>Realise I have just over 6 years left

I moved a lot and thought I was unsuccessful in love compared to my peers. Found out much later I had two children I never knew... I have two legit children... I am a Skinny white guy.... I'm messing up somebodies statistics.

Does fucking hookers count?
Im still super awkward when it comes to fucking even though ive fucked 15+ hookers

yes

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEE!!!!

i never understood what the 20 yr old was saying, what does it mean?

Fucking =\= long term relationship
You will hype up sex for yourself way too much.
You will be dissappointed.
She will be too.
Sex is not binding, in today's society casual sex is normal.

>Casual sex is normal
>Not having Casual sex = being gamed

With about 10~20% of ppl, yeah hookups with multiple sex partners are the norm.

Not saying what is right or what is wrong, because some people won't feel right outside of a relationship and others just wanna get mad pussy whenever. I don't want to superimpose the idea that people who are into hookup culture lead unfulfilling loveless lives because that isn't true, but the opposite where people in relationships and really select their sexual partners aren't happy neither. Much about life is what you make of it.

The quest for many is simply just to get laid once. I think that's where the disappointment is. Those who want love and want sex and can't get anything.

>Just started lifting
Then what the fuck are you talking about?

You can change mentally as your confidence in your body increase.

It's hard to be a virgin when there are thirsty white women throwing themselves at you

Such is the life of a Veeky Forums black male

Maybe but it didn't when I intentionally lost 40kg

I'm just not that interesting a person to people and I'm fine with that

I do whatever I do in life for myself (and my sis) now, not for others

and i think it's gonna be a long long time

"""""""throwing themselves"""""""

>lost it to my 11th grade teacher

Lol

at least we're not last place lol

If my mother was Asian, does that make me not white? I've been marking white on census forms.

Guys help am I white anymore?

story

7 years and 1 month here. If I hit 25 I'm totally gonna just hold out for wizardry though cause if I've come that far may as well get mad magical gains.

Thirsty loser bitches looking for a longterm relationship and indian slaves that keep a shitload of fake profiles going on an online dating site are not women in the real world.

>being so much of a beta that you have to rely on online dating

>t. butthurt minorities

>Flirt with teacher
>Get her phone number for 'study' reasons
>Get invited over
>Get lost on way and show up at midnight
>Fugggg

>tfw happy virginfag
who else here /christian/? I have a gf tho. Solid 9/10 christian qt

I have no desire to have sex before marriage. Why are y'all so fucking degenerate?

>t. butthurt virgin

>mobile poster

>be christian
>tfw I had pre marital sex

I fucked up didn't I?

I'd totally give up sex to become a wizard.

Kind of bro, but do not lose hope! You can still live a christian life.
I honestly don't know if I'm gonna make it. Im 23 btw

Sex is so underwhelming, after you get it it's whatever.

This.

I don't know why the losers on this site worship sex like a false god?

>tfw five years to go
At this point I kinda do wanna see if I get powers or not

It's not the sex itself you retard
it's the fact that people are losers and nobody wants them

Damn. Black women are some thirsty bitches
>no one wants Asian men, not even Asian women
I kinda feel bad for them

>t dead fish fucker

Why do you fags complain about your virginity? All you need to do is download tinder and be yourself. Simple

None of these women are attractive

Not the point of my post.

Also, hi fox and the grapes

implying someone needs to be attractive to get fucked
you're probably nasty as hell but i'm sure someone would bone your ugly ass if you treated them right.

Did the definition change for virginity? I always thought it meant getting your dick wet I guess I didn't realize it changed to getting your dick wet by an attractive girl.

>uggos deserve love too
Kek. All this butt hurt. When did women invade this board?

Yeah idk so many woman cbts now, its fine tho as long as they dont go full dyke

Lmao that's not even what's being argued

I lost my virginity too a neighbor girl at a sleep over before I even knew lifting was a thing.

If you mean become happy and settle down with a girl that I would make love too? 17
I just gave up on sex and everything and just went day to day with lifting and the good gains being the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

It's because men across the board disfavor black women. Reasons are debatable, but I bet thats the reason black women have such a high response rate, because they get fewer responses to begin with.

You're a retard with no reading comprehension I see...

Shame

Guess you don't deserve love then

>10 matches
>68 bots

Lel enjoy talking to a computer

Sex is good but its not as huge as people make it to be, It's part of the daily life of a couple so maybe thats the part that is important, the fact that you're having that kind of intimacy with another person. That you're desirable.

Okie dokie :^)

I'm not all that socially autistic, but due to circumstances in my childhood/teens I wasn't around people that much and it carried over through college. Now I'm 25 and never been in a real relationship or even kissed a girl. It's not that I'm necessarily autismo I just have no experience with dating so I have no idea how people normally act, which gives me a fear of even trying.

What the fuck should I do?

How would /fit talk to this woman?

How do you read this shit?
>inb4 nigger
Im not

Archeologist, huh?

so black women are dtf?

dude she said she is literally a tornado sounds dangeorus

she wants to be an archaeologist. i think you know what you need to do.

Lost virginity at 20. Fucked repeatedly for three years. Realized there was no point, and I was just giving up gobs of free time for the comfort a gf provided.

I've renewed my wizardry, haven't gotten laid in the last year, and have no desire to break the streak. Getting laid takes so kuch time and effort that it's not worth it.

>I've been marking white on census form
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

but it did

About to hit 20 lads and khv.
Do I just not bother and be a super strong wizard in 10 years?

I'm coming to this point aswell

I'm 22 and been with around 15 so far, best sex in my life was definately with my ex gf, we shared fetishes etc

Now that I'm single again the reward really doesn't match the amount of effort that goes into sleeping with some of these women.. If it's a 9/10 then sure, but that's rare.

But on topic, if I was still a virgin at this point I would definately get a hooker, I firmly believe that it's mostly a headbug and once that's out you can focus on moving on and meeting someone. I'm probably gonna meet a hooker to try out some fetishes some day anyway..

All these insecure people thinking that physique will automatically get you laid.

>you: so you're an archeology major?
>her: why, yes i am
>you: you know there are easier ways to become a waitress, right?

are you the angry hapa male stereotype?

for me, its not so much about the physique "getting" me laid, but helping give me the confidence to put myself out there

I don't think about it much anymore. If it comes, it comes, and if it doesn't - it doesn't.

Kind of nice not worrying about pussy considering I have other things to worry about.

You are having sex wrong

>sep 2015
ok buddy

>at the stroke of midnight, I will be exactly 4 years away from wizardhood
H-happy birthday to m-m-me...

happy birthday user

>download tinder
>1 week
>1 match
>Talk with girl
>She ignores me
tfw