This guy slaps your ass in the gym shower room

This guy slaps your ass in the gym shower room.

What do you do fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dash outta there.. dat nigga gay as FUCK

>Punch/kick him in the balls and tell him it's all love

Continue to pick up my soap

Probably say sorry because I'm Canadian

What bodyfat % do you think he has?

drop to my knees and suck dat diq

bend over

nice meme

I'd say around 20%. Dude is huge though, he has that kind of body type where you don't need to cut, just be huge. I'd like to see someone call him fat to his face.

Slap his ass back while whispering "no home" into his ear.

is this obtainable natty

fug, this dude is basically my goal

I'm a 6'4 skelly, would I ever be able to have this giant body type natty?

>tfw you will never be goliath-mode

hobo as fuck

Maybe after 5 years of working out non-stop and eating like a whale

prepare my sweet boi pucci for what its best at

Milk his rock hard cock with my anus.

Tell him he owes me $10 for the touch

sauce please?

Artist is Mario

may you be blessed with good form

When the aging process inevitably causes my metabolism to slow to glacial levels, I hope I end up with his bod.

"Oh hey Steve shives, how's that feminism going for ya?"

lmao i see you user. Had a sensible chuckle.

Run my callused hands over his hairy pecs, belly and then down to his crotch. Stroke his bear cock through his shorts and feel it grow and push back at my searching hands. Blood starts rushing to my penis, pushing the front of my short-shorts towards him. Both my hands are on his bulge now and I move closer to him, gently touching his large tip with my smooth pink boi-cock with nothing but our clothes so separate them.
"Uh oh daddy," I whisper, my hot minty breath washing his neck and the hair on his chest, "I think I've been a naughty boy," my voice is edged with a hint of longing.
I see his chest begin to rise and fall more rapidly and his cock bursts through his shorts and they fall to his ankles. He is diamonds in my hands and I immediately begin stroking his beautiful uncut penis with both hands, twisting them and tightly gripping his shaft below the head.
I watch his face contort in euphoria as he raises his head, eyes closed, mouth open. His dick begins to throb in my hands and I pull myself closer to him, his cock is upright, pressed between my smooth, milky-white abs and my right hand, my left hand begins to roam his rock hard ass and I slip my fingers in-between his buttocks and begin circling his tight anus. We moan in unison, him with his deep, labored groan and I with my clear, high sigh. I feel drops of heat shoot onto my neck and my chest, I cry out in appreciation, I see his white cum cover his torso in my perifery but I keep my eyes fixed on his expression of bliss. His pleasure is my purpose. After he finishes and we are both covered in cum and glistening sweat, I turn to walk away. Behind me I hear him call, "Wait, at least tell me your name!"
Without turning back I call out: "The names Mungus... Hugh Mungus."

"You're a big guy."

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA slap him back

Fapped and kekked.

Fit/ in

:0 is..is this whats going on in the mens locker room. Because the womens if full of fat soccer moms. So no homo even tho homo.

wouldn't know, home gym masterrace

Ask him what he's doing in the women's showers

Dress up like a school girl?

Fkn lost

>his bear cock

>showering at the gym
>not showering in the comfort of your own hope

Obligatory

>y-you too

>no homo