Threadlu reminder that not a single person on this board who has made it starting from skinnyfat. No one...

Threadlu reminder that not a single person on this board who has made it starting from skinnyfat. No one. If any of you are skinnyfat I hope you realize you're fighting an impossible battle. You won't ever look good. Ever. Unless of course you're handsome.

Prove me wrong and I'll never post again. Chubby and "bearmode" fags can fuck right off.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fit/1473576799802.jpg
i.4cdn.org/fit/1473576706320.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a bad day buddy? Wanna talk about it?

Someone's pretty butt mad about his lack of gains, it seems.

again? this was on, this morning. don't feed the troll.

I'm just stating the facts Veeky Forums blindly chooses to ignore.

I'm not skinnyfat

take steroids

Sure thing buddy. Self hate is a mental illness, you know. You can get help

This is exactly how I will look like after my cut is over. I'll probably kill myself.

I'm trying to save you man. If you have the skinnyfat body type you won't look good. Stop having false ideals and focus your energy on something more productive. Living healthy is important but don't let it get to your head.

>gains goblin: the post

Hahaha, found the fat fag trying to justify being fat. Post body faggot

Who hurt you OP?

Just take gear. That's what I did.

>"Chubby and "bearmode fags fuck right off"

So you want an example of how you're wrong, but one that excludes the most obvious example?

And what do you mean by starting from skinny fat anyways? There are plenty of outright meatballs that cut then built up and made it. There are skeletons that have built up and made it.

Not complicated.

You are right, here is the original thread for anyone interested.
As you can see, not a single person was able to post proof of them overcoming the skinnyfat genetic trait. Why? Because it's just not possible.

Nice ad hominems. If you had half a brain you'd realize they don't count as arguments.

Gotta have an argument in the first place, fat boy. Post your body.

Actually, I don't. I stated a fact. If you disagree with it then feel free to prove me wrong with evidence.

>more ad homs
Grow up, or maybe I offended you in some way. Sorry that you were born like this but that's just how genetics works.

>what do you mean by starting from skinny fat anyways?
Well typically the skinnyfat has wide hips, narrow shoulders, large belly or gut, thin arms and wrists, and a chest with little muscle or fat.

The typical lardo has a completely different build.

>fact

Then prove it. Post body, fat boy

Who is Adie for 100?
Too bad he's fat again

>confusing skinnyfat with Klinefelters

Rip dude, you're fucking retarded

Asking "who hurt you?" isn't an ad hominem you fucking idiot

It's not even intended to be an argument

lol i stated a fact... >_

Does this guy have Klinefelters?

Skinnyfat here. 6 months of working out.

What OP says is true. Plus narrow shoulders and 3/10 face.

I am God's walking mistake.

??? if you're skinnyfat, you lift and eat. then you stop being skinnyfat.

>Wide hips
>Narrow shoulders
>thin arms and wrists

So all elements of the skeletal structure? How does that follow?

Skinny fat is as simple as being a healthy weight but with a disproportionate amount of fat to muscle. That's the most logical definition right there.

But then again, you already tossed this guy's progress: i.4cdn.org/fit/1473576799802.jpg

So you're probably fucking deluded.

Nope. But he also doesn't have wide hips not narrow shoulders. Is that a picture of you, OP?

and you tossed his starting point

i.4cdn.org/fit/1473576706320.png

Not skinnyfat. Very good progress, but not skinnyfat. Seriously what;'s so hard about this?

Yes of course

if you have narrow clavicles you will not make it

>Chubby and "bearmode" fags can fuck right off

Implying bearmode isn't best mode

Nah just gain more mass you'll be fine

Also more legs and glures

what about just starting from fat fat?

You're missing the point. The thread is about skinnyfat fags. They have a different bodytype than you or I.

*Whoosh*

You'll never get it. You'll never make it.

op has small diq + no gains :c
but whats new

not op but can you explain

>tfw skinnyfat with big hips

kill me now

His head is hollow. He'll always rationalize his own short comings instead of rectifying them.

Hell, I myself would probably fit his definition of when I first started. I'm still around a year off or more from "making it" but arbitrarily saying someone is incapable is idiotic.

its onpar with a fatty complaining about MUH genetics. Except even more pathetic because a fatty has to overcome a life time of shitty diet, avoidance of exercise, and months of weight loss.

Hey op, post your body fampai

Actually it is

why?

To prove a point that you're a self hating fattie. This reeks of someone seeking validation to not improve. It's literally "muh genetics" for confusing skinnyfat and Klinefelters

Irrelevant to the topic of the thread, go play armchair psychologist somewhere else.

>your truth hurts me

All I needed to know, fatty

don't remind me

Good to know that skinnyfat people are a different subset of humans that can not generate more muscle mass with training like any other person. You are a seriously deluded faggot op I hope you become a less pathetic human being in the future.

>fighting an impossible battle
Wouldn't have it any other way champ.

I think I'll look alright at the end of my cut.

Might have gyno but it will still be 1000 times better than I was before.

If you're skinnyfat, it means the gods want you to use more scoops.

Source?

I'm calling bullshit, nice bait faggot.

The source is in lack of proof

Dont be a meanie

yeah, same way we know you are self loathing individual from lack of your own picture.

this was me early into lifting. how close to skinnyfat is this? was flexing my >abs btw

cool. guess OP was just shitposting, as I thought.

same

this is me more recently. I am not perfect, but I've made it by many definitions(been laid. 1/2/3/4, etc)
at any rate, you anons should do the best with what you have, and not just give up because someone said it's pointless; your quality of life will be better being Veeky Forums than not

/blogpost

That tan is awful, dude, what the fuck did you do ? Did you do it on purpose ?

why would I do it on purpose? kek. I just haven't bothered to fix it. I guess I should probably pay the extra it takes to tan at my gym after workouts.

are you the guy with kingdom heart sized shoes?

I don't think so. I generally wear size 11 or 10 1/2 wides.

hit me with a routine bruh, im tired of mine

sure. my current is roughly as follows:

Monday Heavy Push/squats

Squats - 3 sets of 1-5, then 4-5 lighter sets of 8-10.
Flat bench - 3 sets of 1-5
incline dumbell bench 4-5 sets of 8-10
behind neck press- 3-5 sets of 8-10
tricep pushdowns 3-5 sets of 8-12

Tuesday-light pull day/light leg accessories
Deadlifts-4-5 sets of 8-12
lat pulldowns 3-5 sets of 8-12
reverse grip ez bar bicep curls-4-5 sets of 10-15
preacher curl machine-4-5 sets of 8-12
face pulls 3-5 sets of 15-25
adductor and abductor machines, 5 sets of 20 each

Wednesday-lighter push day/squats
Front squats-4-5 sets of 8-12
Close grip bench press-4-5 sets of 8-12
>weighted dips-3-5 sets of 5-8
behind neck press 3-5 sets of 8-12
Thurs-heavier pull day
Deads-1-3 heavy sets of 3-5 reps, then 4-5 lighter sets of 8-12 or tbar row
good mornings/lunges or similar-3-5 sets of 10
lat pulldowns 3-5 sets of 8-12
seated alternating bicep curls 2 supinated 2 hammer 4 sets of 8-12
reverse grip ez bar bicep curls 3-5 sets of 10-15
preacher curl machine 3-5 sets of 8-12
face pulls 3-5 sets of 15-25
--------------------------------------
after these are done, I sometimes goof around with other accessories if I feel like it/have time.
low to moderate intensity cardio every day 20-25 min on average

I work friday-sunday, so usually take those days off. sometimes I'll do a quick push workout on fridays but keep it light.

OP is a fat faggot

It's a fact and you can't prove me wrong

another fatty trying to misappropriate

not him, you're bad at this buddy

That's retarded. Your definition of making it is probably zyzz, but that guy was 190 lb at best, was frail and weak and honestly didn't look strong.

Making it to me(mind you I didn't start as skinny fat, I was rather muscular for normie standards, bodyweight was 149 at 6' bf maybe 10-12 %) is being maybe 13-15% and being strong as fuck, 220-230 lbs.

Pencil neck lmao, and those wrists

>when your hips say Hercule mode but your wrists say twink

>Making it to me
Here's your answer.

Nobody gives a fuck about your definition of "making it".

I wish I had the "bearmode" cringe comic to post here.

>behind neck press
>adductor/abductor snap machines

no ty famalam.

yeah, can't be helped. that being said, I still pull 5+ plates, so they do the job.
sure
behind neck press has been great for my rear delts, but can be replaced with normal shoulder press if you feel unsafe with it.
adductor/abductor machines could be replaced with a lateral squat, now that I think of it.

>it's a "I have given up after three months of lifting and I want to drag down others with me" episode

Fatty won't post his rolls of fat

See
It's a tripfag who has diabetes

Good progress dude, dont let the hater get to you. How long were the pictures taken apart?

You're basically saying skinny-fat people can't build muscle.

You do know the only problem with the MAJORITY of skinny-fat people is they lack muscle, which means that their muscle to fat ratio is all kinds of fucked up, which leads to an odd, imbalanced look? That's easily fixable through heavy lifting and eating right, the only types of people who don't make it are the ones who blame their genetics and don't put 100% into their training and nutrition, or just don't give it enough time.

I want to feel bad for you OP, but you're just projecting, so I can't, hope you get the help you need.

Thanks. I'm not too worried about negative opinions, but still like to give them a (you) anyhow.
the first pic was 10 yrs ago, but most of my progress has been in the past 3, once I decided to stop fooling around.

objectively false.
fat and well built people are physically predisposed to lifting adn that makes their progress way faster.
In turn a skellyfat that eats above maintenance, follows a strict good program and never skips a day will still stall every 2 workouts
they can build it but far slower than others

https photosDOTgoogleDOTcomSLASHshareSLASHAF1QipPH6CulXlCG3XdbwZFZHY8CRaJskdGaTQLumburQLc3ij1JFjEeP83RVLioKaMADA?key=WjBlYkdzRnN0WE9sNWczanBFSk9nVjVhbEpteENR

>you will never be the asian girl in someone's skinnyfat progress pics

Yeah fucking LMAO, am I right, lmao

Why do so many people in here want excuses to stop trying ?

I started skinny fat.

Proof?

Mirin

How so

He's not skinnyfat you retard

I don't think that word means what you think it means

that person was me, and how was I not skinny fat before?

You were fat

>tfw skinny fat
>came into this thread to see OP get BTFO
>no one refuted him
>tfw OP is 100% right and I'm fucked

The photos are cringe worthy as fuck but they are the oldest i got.

This was after quite a while maybe 1 year of training

To tell you the truth, I started this thread hoping I'd get BTFO'd. Trust me I want nothing more than for everyone to make it. Unfortunately all I received was hateful and condescending words.

I know that no words that I can say will comfort you, but I hope you can find peace.

Wow dude you are SOOO skinnyfat. OP btfo lel kek

this