Home gym appreciation thread

can we have thread describing off how awesome having a home gym is?
>traffic
>waiting for racks/machine
>no pajeets
>no kurds/arabs/shitskins in general

paid about ~$750 for my setup, and since then it's been a savings of at least 2 hours a day, and 70 bucks a month (gas + fees)

why do the rest of you anons put up with a regular gym?
>inb4 cardio chicks.

Mines in walking distance and has 100s of friendly fun members to meet and hang with.

>why do the rest of you anons put up with a regular gym?

because it's easy to pull at a gym if you're decently built.

I've got a home gym, but it's fun strutting around every now and then

>dying because the weight fell and noone was there to save you

>$15 for pull-up bar
>$50 for running shoes
Running + calisthenics master race.

Leave this board fag

Even after some really stupid buys my home gym ran about USD 1500 - but it's mine until I die.

>pull at a gym

You have to be some special breed of stupid to die with a full rack

My shit is nothing special hut itngets the job done. 300 for the weights, 200 for a rogue bar, 250 for the rack, like 30 for the foam floor tiles. Bike was free.

exactly my man :)

i need a proper bar (looking at the ohio myself) -- but definitely more cost effective!

mine was 150 for rack
215 for weights+bar
90 or so for standard plates + db/ez bar
then 100 for matting

Ohio power bar was what i grabbed. Got mine in bare steel. Get the coated ine if you can afford it to avoid oxidation and rust. The difference from a shite bar to a rogue bar is fucking ridiculous.

> TFW NEET here living with my mom in a hotel for 3 weeks before we move into a new house
> Hotel has an old sort of abandoned sports facility
> Full room of all the cybex equipment you need
>other room has free weights going up to 120, bench press, squat, everything
> The cool guy that looks after the place set up some speakers in the rooms so now i just go in there and blast whatever music i want
>TFW i have an entire gym + steam room for the next 3 weeks and the normie hotel guests only use the washed up dirty pool
>the bad part is at night packs of niggers go into the gym and afk on the benches and stuff

Have the same bench. Wouldnt be surprised if i was the one who recommended it to you if you were asking about one on here not too long ago. Shit is comfy.

yeah, mine starts to bend at about 2 pl8 =/ thanks for the suggestion, black it is.

What bench is it? And what's it's max weight support when doing BB incline bench press?

Same. Had the shitty dicks sporting goods bar that came with the weights, bar permabent ever so slightly when i maxed thr bar out during diddies.

You wont be dissapointed m8. The worst part avout those bars is trying to get the fucking package open lol

Max capacity is 600lb, though i believe that figure takes into account your combined weight with whatever your pressing. Fitness gear pro utility bench.

yeah, considered the bar disposable when i got it, the bargain was the grippable plates that it came with.

Anybody know any cheap stores for this stuff in the UK?
I know about fitness super store, which is bretty good.

Pic related is my plan build.
Anything stand out as a bad purchase?

Getting 20kg plates, the 25 is just for show.
Also getting a very cheap plate tree, not shown.

Yeeea buddy. Love the grips.

I will say thia though, if you can afford it down the line, get a set of cap 45lb plates. The fitness gear grip ones arent standard size, so the 45s are about 2 inches too short for deadlifts and makes them awkward to execute. Feels like your form is always fucked. Standard size plates fixes it right up.

that explains so, so much, thanks dude :)
here, have some test!

Nice

and one more.

Jesus fucking christ lads

Yeah bro. Took a pic to show you. Loaded side by side.

right?

>loud music of my choice
>cuddling with my cat between sets
>can work out in my underwear and grunt as much as I want

Never going back to the gym. Was worth investing money into

I'm about $8k deep in my setup. Still worth it.

You bought ivanko?

who dis?

was gonna say dude, let's see what you got? i can't imagine what 8k would get me.

Francoise Boufhal

Anyone?

>Francoise Boufhal
just another stereotypical english woman

why are english girls ugly

There were a few lads whove posted good sources before but good quality cages can be had for excellent prices on amazon.

no clue, but she's a model who got turned for jobs because her tits are too big. that must count for something, right?

I miss being able to lift naked.

What's the people stuff you have wrapped around the mounts? I've been meaning to do something like that.

Anyone know where I can buy a full cage and not have to spend 800+? And please don't recommend that shitty Titan cage that looks like it'll break with 3 plate on it