No more nonsense, no more BS

How do I get a body like pic related? Right now, I'm skinny, probably like skinny fat. I'm 5'10, and weigh 160 pounds. I'm not like "too" skinny, but I'm definitely not built or anything, and I have no abs whatsover, and my arms are small. I'm not very athletic and not strong.

I've messed around with starting strength for a year and it didn't really do anything for me, I did gain weight but it was mostly fat from all the food I tried to eat. What the fuck do I do

SS+GOMAD

2 grams tren per week

SS+GOMAD

OK good news is that you aren't very tall (no offence) so getting to that "Ottermode" body isn't the hardest thing to do

Whatever it is you do, whether you follow advice here or from whoever, is not to "mess around"

you need to lift at least 3x a week. when you get to the gym you need to give 100% of your energy with every single rep.

you need the discipline to get enough sleep, to eat enough of the right food

all that being said,

Spend the next month or so stretching, doing all the bodyweight exercises as you can, with an emphasis on one legged squats. This will help prevent injury later down the line. Don't get me wrong - some people can start lifting weights from day zero, some people are fine doing that, some people will get injured later.

A lot of fitness material (and I book SS in this category, at least the edition I read) start from the preconception of athletic experience. But for most untrained people, this isn't the case. Sitting down most of the day can really fuck up your posture etc and IMO... can really risk injury.

do starting strength. after the lower body exercise, do 4x10 of whatever upper body lift you did, but with dumbbells I PERSONALLY think SS doesn't have enough volume for some people.

alternate each session doing chin ups (weighted if possible) and whatever row you prefer

do both bicep and tricep isolation exercises at the end of each session.

you might also want to do lateral raises for the medial delt (the shoulder muscle on your side)

Eat 160lbs of protein everyday. Personally I only count my protein if it comes from good sources ie meat, dairy etc. I don't bother counting the protein I get from a slice of bread or whatever.

Eat "Normally" but with a lot of meat or dairy on your plate. Track your lifts with the various apps out there or use a notepad, save it in a draft sms or whatever. If you start missing lifts, you need to eat more food.

>160lbs of protein everyday

1. See general programs
2. Eat at a 20% deficit

Lift and Bulk
Then Cut
Repeat til desired mass is attained
????
Ops pic

at 5'10 and 160 pounds you're not fucking skinny you're a fat fuck come back when you're 5'11 and 120 lbs faggot

Let me give you a half-assed response, because the actual answer is much too long to put into words. Words alone cannot describe the lifestyle necessary in any adequate form.

You work on getting bigger muscles. After a while you refine the muscles that are lacking in mass while sustaining the other muscles that are of a desired mass.
Then you try to balance your body-fate percentage in order to attain the aesthetic appeal that is inherit in your muscles, all the while maintaining the muscles.

Beyond muscles you are required to maintain optimum health. Eating good, nutritious food, drinking the recommended water volume, and maintaining a balanced mental health.

All this has a certain cooperation with each other. You can't gain adequate muscle without adequate mental health and healthy food/drink. You can't develop and cultivate mental health without working on your body and bodily habits.
Everything is codependent on one another, and not truly separate.
This is a lifestyle, and you don't need to "achieve" it, because you are already living it.

It's impossible to describe it in words. You just do it. You learn and do and learn again, because learning is doing and doing is learning.

>You can't gain adequate muscle without adequate mental health

I like your post, but I think this bit is wrong. This entire board is full of mentally ill people with muscle.

True, but they could get much better if they went beyond their insecurities and mental issues.

What I was trying to say in my post was that not one thing will help you achieve your goal since everything is intimately linked in some way or another.

Everything should be worked on, but one at a time, because one lift will help you with another lift in the same sense that becoming more aesthetic will help you become confident, and becoming confident will help motivate you to make better lifts.

>those traps
how do you even carry a bag or anything with straps? it'll slide off

pic related has insanely aesthetic genetics
> shoulder to hip ratio
> dem traps
> v taper and nice even abs

most likely yours doesn't come close, but that doesn't mean you can't look good, not trying to discourage you, just a heads up so you don't get disappointed if you actually go through with it

>I'm 5'10, and weigh 160 pounds.
in this pic i'm 5'10 and 160 pounds at 11% bf, so I think you got your stats wrong bud.

but lucky for you if pic related is something you'd like to achieve, this is all i did:

my routine was coolcicada ppl, i did swap out maybe 1 or 2 exercises, but for the most part, the routine is solid. if your body is able, try and do PPLxPPL, but just be careful of overtraining.

120g of protein (1g/1lbs is a meme faggots), and 5g of creatine. i ate probably 2 mcdoubles a day, but i don't recommend that. if i had ate cleaner, i'd have probably been much more leaner, but fuck it.

do this for about 1.5-2 years, and you should be good. although in your case since your fat, you should probably cut first imo.

11%?

nigga you fucked up

Is it harder to get that body if you're tall?

He's not very big, this takes about a year of intense dedication with good diet natty if you come from skelly mode, maybe a bit longer if you come from fatass mode, results may vary according to your genetics of course.

brown recluse

Sounds like you need to recomp.

I'd recommend eating in a slight caloric deficit (200-300 less calories) and full body train 3 times a week on something like Ice Cream Fitness.

>tfw 5'10 and 135lbs
I don't know how to gain weight

Swallow semen all day everyday