QTDDTOT

Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cooksinfo.com/measuring-spoons
youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey fellas

So after a long plateau of being a fat weakling I'm starting to think I simply can't lose anymore weight without gaining some muscle first.

Should I do starting strength? I figure I should eat at maintenance.

Do carbs matter?

What's the actual consensus on creatine? The daily meme thread about it seems to have died down since I last came to Veeky Forums. Is the balding fear gone now?

I take 5 mg every day but who knows if it helps. i'm in good shape and all but i'm not sure what to attribute it to.

Sexual health question:

At what point should I be concerned about a bump that's appeared on the shaft of my penis?

It was never there before, and it is noticeably bigger than the normal bumps that you'd find, although still pretty small. As in, I'm aware that it's there when I take a leak or fap.

It's flesh colored, not painful, doesn't really seem hard like you'd expect a wart or something to be.

Assuming it doesn't change, I can ignore it, right? Or should I have a doctor look immediately?

For the calorie calculators, is the physical activity referring to cardio mainly? I think I read that here some time ago.
If that's true and I don't get a lot of cardio, would I put my physical activity level to the lowest level?

Should I get transitional lenses or just save up for laser eye? My eyes are absolute shit and I just want to wear sunglasses

Do you guys save up your semen in a jar or just lick it off your hand on a daily basis?

I got laser eye, and it was the best decision I ever made.

If you are a suitable candidate for it, I'd definitely go for it.
Just keep in mind that there is always the possibility that it won't work for you, but if it does, it's worth the money.
JUst make sure you shop around for a VERY reliable surgeon

I want to lean bulk.

I have a small amount of muscle by your standards (I'm a dyel) But I have enough muscle to pull off ottermode and not look like a retard, except for maybe my chest. If I get to a lean body fat percentage and lean bulk, my body fat percentage is bound to go up, but how fat will I get even when eating clean?

posted yesterday, no response
I often find that at the end of my weight training workouts than I'm exhausted and couldn't lift a finger, but within 20 minutes I could do the whole routine again

what gives? Should I just give myself more rest between sets and keep pushing? It seems a bit like a siren's call and that giving in'll fuck me up

>Should I do starting strength?
Do a beginners' program and stick with it. Doesn't matter much which one, although I'm sure some people will fight tooth and nail for their favorite.

>I figure I should eat at maintenance.
If you have more fat to lose, try it at a deficit at first. When your lifts stall, up the calories. Rinse, repeat...

>Do carbs matter?
To whom? In what regard?

It's pretty much the only supplement (other than brotein) that everyone agrees is actually good for you. Not in a huge way, but still...

How big? You said not hard, so it's liquid filled then, like a blister? I was gonna say a sebacious cyst, but they're kind of hard.

If you're overweight, usually best to choose sedentary on TDEE calcs, unless you are a construction worker or something where you're really working up a sweat for a good chunk of the day.

My kitchen counter is starting to look like this. What do you guys do to wrangle your powder supplements? I was just at TJ Maxx looking at all the little Tupperware container sets. Is there anything that can dispense measured doses of powder? Need two teaspoons of baka, one of creatine, 1/2 t of potassium citrate, 1/8 t of beta alanine...

What do you mean who knows? Creatine is the single most studied supplement and the only supplement aside from "performance enhancing drugs" that everyone agrees actually works. Take 5mg a day everyday forever. If you have a family history of male pattern baldness, maybe don't take it. It seems to contribute to balding in genetically predisposed men.

>like a siren's call
Probably. How much you resting between sets now?

Sedentary means you literally lay in bed all day and do nothing. Light activity means you get up and be a productive adult in society. So pick light activity. If you work as a bike messenger, construction worker, or some other very active profession, then pick something else. It does not refer to cardio or any actual exercise. You can add this daily just like to add food.

My gf always swallows it before I can save it.

Who cares? Eat at a 500 calorie surplus and lift big. Your other option is to not do that and stay dyel forever. Bulk and cut like everyone else who's ever been aesthetic.

no bigger than the head of a pin.

Like I said, it's still pretty small, it's just that it's noticeable, and it was never there before.

check goodwill for containers. reuse old jars. stop measuring using imperial units.

So getting fat is the only way? Not complaining, just wondering.

>how fat will I get even when eating clean?
As fat as you wanna get. Nobody woke up one morning and discovered they were obese.

when the burning stops, so about 15-20 seconds

How much was yours/how bad were ur eyes?

Where on the shaft is it? Possibly a blocked hair follicle. Can you pop it?

Yeah, looking for containers that look decent and are easy to open on a regular basis. So what do measuring spoons measure in metric countries? MLs?

It cost me about $3700

I could only see with complete clarity if something was within two or three feet from my face. I was really nearsighted.

Now my vision is slightly better than 20/20

My left eye (which was always my weaker eye) has perfect vision, and my right eye is now the weaker one, though the vision is still drastically improved from what it was (my right eye had a weakened cornea, which is what I chalk up to it becoming the weaker of my two eyes after the surgery)

That's a really short rest. Assuming you're new and are lifting lighter weights? Isolations? Three minutes and more is common for heavy compound lifts.

just below the head of the penis.

I haven't tried popping it, since I didn't know what it was.

Yeah I'm pretty new, about two weeks into a routine.
I should really probably up the weight if it's taking me that short to recover

My dad gave me about 3 and a half pounds of some blue fin tuna steaks how do i cook it?

Ah, doubt it's a follicle, then. Couldn't hurt to get a doc to check it out, but if it doesn't hurt or look weird, it's prob not an emergency.

>If you have more fat to lose, try it at a deficit at first
I already have, lost 30 pounds

>When your lifts stall, up the calories. Rinse, repeat...
I have...been at a plateau for two months.

Just follow the program and trust the process, assuming it's an established program.

>cook it
Eat that shit raw, negro! Prime protein right there. Or if you must, rub them with olive oil, dust with kosher salt and pan sear them over medium heat.

Last question.
Did they set you up with a payment plan or was it all at once?

To eat it raw what spices or way of preparation would be best?

Ever have sashimi? Soy sauce and wasabi.

stuff it with pesto, coat with kosher salt and pepper, grill
enjoy

Iam going to try them all
Thanks anons

When I squat, on the path upwards, I'm always good morni-ing the weight, regardless of the load I have on my back (I look in the mirror doing BW and seems like I'm doing it too). What am I doing wrong and how can I improve this?

Is carbs just a meme or does it really fucking matter. Also oatmeal seems to be like 1 one choice for Veeky Forums for breakfest but that stuff makes me shit myself. Can't eat eggs as I'm allergic. Any other breakfest meal suggestions?

How bad will I look if I do push and pull instead of push pull legs?

Is it normal that my weak arm is way more veiny than the other?

I haven't ran much in 4 months but now I can barely run a 1/4th of what I used to. I didn't lose weight but I did gain muscle since I lifted. Do people get out of shape running that fast?

Is it true you should never eat less than 80% of your TDEE calories? My weight loss has stalled big time for over two months now and I'm currently eating at 1550, a 600 calorie deficit.

I'm basically fishing for answer at this point, I agree with everyone that there is zero scientific reason why I shouldn't be losing weight right now.

I'm literally at the point of calling a doctor because this doesn't make any fucking sense.

im 145 pounds, 5'9, 12%. what's a rock solid 5 day full body workout, I've been googling around for PPL programs but not sure whats best. I've been doing a basic 5 day brosplit for the past few months but i've hit a plateau. Aiming for mass and 165 pounds @ 12% in a year or two.

Ok Veeky Forums would it be feasible to live on shin ramyun for a month or month and a half? I simply cannot lose weight eating regular food and moderate lifting. And I have been trying to get 1500 cal or less. I am thinking of just eating shin ramyun for a month because it has 500 cal per serving. I would eat it lunch and dinner and just eat quaker oats for breakfast and just take multi-vitamins.

not nearly enough protein, you'll lose muscles and feel fucking miserable.

Today while doing some DB curls after deadlifting, my forearms and hands started tingling like crazy. This also happening a few weeks ago when i was doing some other kind of pull. Should I start amputations?

I have protein shake I can drink with it. Protein won't be a problem for me.

You're missing the point. Less than 100g of protein a day while cutting basically guarantees muscle loss. Not to mention ramen has absolutely no nutritional value, is high in sodium, doesn't taste that great, and won't make you feel full.

Not to mention that even with vitamin's you'll feel fucking miserable. Someone's done a study on this: The twinkie diet.

Since I'm 19 and my test production supposedly is at its highest, would I be able to just run a PPL with no rest days at all? I'm attending college so I have access to dining halls and as much food as I could possibly need.

You could probably store that much powder in a 7 day pill organizer, pre scoop it and then just dump it out into your morning drink the day of.

Also don't listen to this euro memer. It's fine to use teaspoons to measure, don't waste your money buying a different measuring tool if you already have one in US units, if you ever need volume in metric you can convert it.

If I was traveling, I'd surely try that out, but I'm just looking to clear some counter space. And I was simply curious about the metric measuring spoons. Turns out people still use teaspoons and tablespoons: cooksinfo.com/measuring-spoons And just to be clear, I am basing my volume measurements on readings from a scale with 1/10th gram accuracy.

I only have access to light weights right now (45kg in total).

Will I be able to build any decent foundation of muscle on these? I'm trying to cut, not bulk, but I want to get stronger.

afraid not

Had a growth removed and the doctor had to do some lypho around it so theres no hole (we're talking like a pound total, probably less). I know there is supposed to be swelling around the actual place but my whole torso looks like I've put on 20 pounds.

Does lypho make you put on water weight elsewhere or something? I mean I had to stop working out for a couple weeks now but surely theres no way I put on that much fat.

If you try to eat at about a 200-300 calorie surplus, you could maybe gain only muscle with little to no fat gain. The problem is calculation of your TDEE is not exact. You may not be feeding your muscles enough at such a low surplus, and you'll definitely be hindering your recovery. A 500 calorie surplus is the consensus for a reason. You will gain minimal fat, and have enough food to fuel your recovery. There's not some magic means of putting on muscle without putting on fat. Your body has evolved to store energy as fat. If you're that concerned, research steroids.

I wanna do a slow cut, my maint on this would be 2000 calories a day. Would it be fine if on non-lifting days I adjusted to eat less?

Or should I be eating more on rest days to recover and instead eating 1540 on lift days?

i.e. 2310 on lift days, 1540 on rest days?

How difficult is it to get prescribed Accutane? I just want to get it and seal my sebaceous glands for good because I might hand in my natty card in the next few years.

Cut or bulk, eat the same every day

Aight, thanks bro

I'm not all that socially autistic, but due to circumstances in my childhood/teens I wasn't around people that much and it carried over through college. Now I'm 25 and never been in a real relationship or even kissed a girl. It's not that I'm necessarily autismo I just have no experience with dating so I have no idea how people normally act, which gives me a fear of even trying.

What the fuck should I do?

Where do I find girls that aren't shallow at college? The ugly ones I'm not fucking and the qt ones are dumb as rocks

is cutting to 1200 cal/day as a 5'11" too low? I haven't been losing weight and I'm getting desperate.

2 q's

I just started taking Remeron (anti depressant) and its made my appetite crazy. I used to struggle to eat, and now I've put on like 10 lbs in a month. It's actually alright, since it forced me to get back into the gym (and now that im less depressed I don't mind going out), but how do I know when my weight is outpacing muh gainz too much? Right now I look good, but how to best judge when im too /f/at?

also, does anybody take GHB as a workout supp anymore? my friend has access to it, but its expensive as fuck. Is there anything else that has simmilar HGH effects?

thx

If you look decent start a Tinder, look on Reddit for some decent Pick Up Advice, talk to guys and girls, find hobbies (don't focus too much on lifting, learn pop culture, movies, shows, games), learn about current events, maybe join a club or something (not crossfit). I was the same way, virgin at 25, now cracked 11 girls in less than a year, and finally in a new pretty cool relationship.

Anyone used an SBD squat plug before?
Would you recommend it?
They are pretty expensive but do they have any benefits over a normal plug

Will I lose any gains if I have a night of complete, or near complete sleeplessness around once a month due to psychosis?

Remeron, That's mirtazapine right?
If it's causing you to eat more, you'l probably gain 20-60lbs. It's often prescribed as an appetite stimulant.

Ask fraud.

anything wrong with eating 3 wendys crispy chicken sandwhiches for every meal? 45g of protein for like $3

kek

Was cutting through the summer due to being overweight. Start lifting early August. Weight loss continued until stalling after I was hitting the weights hard. Noticing muscle and linear gains.

Is it likely that the stall is at least in part due to noob gains balancing out fat loss? I recalculated and should still be at a deficit but I'm mostly holding the same weight.

Ayy I had that exact meal for lunch. Nothing really wrong with it outside of the high sodium count after downing 3.

When adding weight, do I add X lbs to each side of the barbell or in total weight? I don't think the gym I go to has increments of 1.25 lb weights.

What do you need to train to get strongman type strength?

Breaking chains, handcuffs, hammers, etc

And how do these people do this while stronger people can't?

How the fuck am I supposed eat chicken breast every god damn day

I like chicken and all but fucking shit it gets old

spices help.

>What do you need to train to get strongman type strength?

Strongman training, drugs.

>And how do these people do this while stronger people can't?

How does someone get good with a guitar? They practice for/with it.

Who said you have to eat chicken breast all day, erry day? Get some fish, super lean ground beef or whatever it takes to spice it up if you're picky.

It's only worth it if all your other stuff is SBD as well, so you get the matching daedric armor set bonus.

It's 2.5 total. Buy a set of 1.25 lb weights.

How long should I do stronglifts for before I switch to a more intense workout?

I'm losing weight.
What's a good BMI to stop losing weight and start lifting instead to reduce fat?

that's the one. Damn is pinning that juicy test the only way to avoid becoming a planet? It's been worlds better than other anti depressants I've taken, I'd hate for the weight gain to be mah downfall

haven't been here in months, is supermang still a thing?

When you stop progressing linearly. And it gets intense enough after a bit.

>BMI
Read the sticky for God's sake.

Soo see this picture thats going around /b/ about holding your thumb and the flex the wrist forward? I didnt do it but somehow got injured on the same place while playing pumbi , its been a whole 2 months and that shit still hurts and i cant even lift 10kl with it, what the fuck do i have to do to get it fixed

The Sticky's link to MobilityWOD's squat stretches doesn't work. What are some good stretches to improve mobility? Currently I've been doing wide squats.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc

>lifting while losing weight

But that's retarded, user. You should only lift after reaching an ideal weight.

>You should only lift after reaching an ideal weight.
>retarded

what kind of routine would be my best bet to get to pic related mode?

Currently doing PPLxULx
that's the following main lifts on each day with accessories: chinups, bench, squat, x, OHP and Pend. Row, Deadlift

Thanks, really need to invest in a foam roller.

anyone have the "bony to beastly" ebook?

How do I make forearm gains. I've seen progress in everything in the last few months but my forearms are still fucking measly twigs and contrast terribly to my developed upper arms. My arms look like fucking pic related right now.

My experienced gym friend said they would develop as I progressed with other exercises but now they're weak and tiny as fuck can barely support the weights I do now for chest and shoulder exercises.